Author Topic: Speculation on TAR16 *no wish-lists please*  (Read 279938 times)

Offline kyla

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Speculation on TAR16 *no wish-lists please*
« Reply #425 on: December 16, 2009, 07:23:00 PM »
this couple jordan and jeff i might be wrong but they look like them

Yes, that's them.

It's them but they don't look race like or anything,..

I don't think so either. So could it be sequester? Or is that where one of the final legs are and they're with production as a decoy team. (but inbetween doing activities as the decoy team)
I guess that guy next to Jordan could be one of the other racers? There was an African American couple on the race too, I believe.

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #426 on: December 16, 2009, 07:24:41 PM »
IMHO the elimination station is in Mexico and they are already out and just enjoying there vaction. That STINKSSSSSSSSSSSS what else can go wrong this week with my life. I am down now!!! :cmas15 :cmas15 :cmas15 :cmas15

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #427 on: December 16, 2009, 07:26:22 PM »
Someone just posted this on Jokersupdates!

http://s551.photobucket.com/albums/ii473/Toad_Kart/?action=view&current=15447_1167754394846_1257516399_3040.jpg

That was taken by one of my Mom's friends down in Mexico. She said they were watching a parade.

Did they say when it was taken? if it is from sequester, weird that they'd let them out to watch a parade, considering they're a higher profile team on the race. Obviously they're not "racing" because they don't have their packs on and wouldn't be wearing clothes like that if they were, but it's just bizarre that they'd be out in public like that and even if they were meant to be a decoy, you'd think they'd have them in racing gear. Color me confused.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #428 on: December 16, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »
IMHO the elimination station is in Mexico and they are already out and just enjoying there vaction. That STINKSSSSSSSSSSSS what else can go wrong this week with my life. I am down now!!! :cmas15 :cmas15 :cmas15 :cmas15

I think Mexico makes sense as the Elimination Station too, but it's bizarre they'd let them out to see a parade, etc. because they know that more people who'd know JeJo would be there, get pics and throw them out into the internet cosmos........so weird!

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #429 on: December 16, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »
Don't know if speculation is allowed in this topic - I'll remove it if not, but doesn't that look like the guy in the African-American couple beside Jordan??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #430 on: December 16, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »
Yes when in sequester they are allowed out to shop and do tours of the city and such, go watch the elimination station videos.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #431 on: December 16, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »
They normally sequester the teams where they have had the most legs and we know they spent a lot of time on South America so Mexico is plausible.  Not looking good for JEJO fans.

Offline ltvols

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #432 on: December 16, 2009, 07:35:43 PM »
macaroons, i just looked up the picture of the racers in the contestants thread and YES, he does look like the same african - american racer.   I'd put money on the fact that this is the elimination station and that the early eliminated couples were at some type of parade.....Also, it lends credence to the people that, when they saw the teams in singapore, assumed it was TAR ASIA

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: December 16, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »
Yes when in sequester they are allowed out to shop and do tours of the city and such, go watch the elimination station videos.

So its probable that they were one of the first six teams eliminated (usually the last three teams eliminated will stay with the other teams and do decoys) and with a large number of legs in South America, having Mexico as an sequester locations makes sense.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #434 on: December 16, 2009, 07:37:39 PM »
Mexico actually totally makes sense for sequester, b/c it'd be quick to get them back to the US for the finale thingy, where the final teams race to the finish line and not as easy for people to spot them as it would be in the US.

I'm a huge JeJo fan, but yeah puddin, looks like they were eliminated. I still believe they made it through the first several legs though and at least made it to Germany, better than going out first!

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #435 on: December 16, 2009, 07:40:05 PM »

Well that's cool though, at least if you're out of the race you're not locked up in some hotel room or villa, or something like that, at least you still get to have somewhat of a vacay. It was a long shot for them to win anyways, I just hope they had a good time and this race didn't kill their relationship (I don't think so). Sorry for the speculation on this, you can remove my posts since they don't have actual tweet info in them.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: December 16, 2009, 07:44:13 PM »
Do you think all of this is for TARA?  (and they brought in their own celebs like TAR USA did?)

What are Marc/Rovilson? Also Prashant, Zabrina, Bernie and Tisha?

Anyhows, they aren't famous, but hey, I haven't heard of Mel White until AR14

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #437 on: December 16, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »
That's a shame for JeJo.  Doesn't change the fact that their out, but to have to find out like that right now is devastating.  Unless something very bizarre happens that has them in street clothes but still racing, it's not looking great at all for the BB fans (or for whomever hoped to bring in more people by casting them).  

Sucks that this would also mean the end of the African American couple, but as mentioned, I wouldn't have put them out in the open like that.  Sure they've done this in the past, but given how people have been trying very, very hard to get info on JeJo's status, I would have forgone that.  What's amazing is that someone got that photo but not much else since they left the US.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline kimj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #438 on: December 16, 2009, 07:49:36 PM »
yes what's up with that

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #439 on: December 16, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »
That's a shame for JeJo.  Doesn't change the fact that their out, but to have to find out like that right now is devastating.  Unless something very bizarre happens that has them in street clothes but still racing, it's not looking great at all for the BB fans (or for whomever hoped to bring in more people by casting them).  

Sucks that this would also mean the end of the African American couple, but as mentioned, I wouldn't have put them out in the open like that.  Sure they've done this in the past, but given how people have been trying very, very hard to get info on JeJo's status, I would have forgone that.  What's amazing is that someone got that photo but not much else since they left the US.

It is bizarre, especially with how tight security has been, remember the dude that got the pic at the pit stop? He said security was horribly tight and production was "mean", lol, so it's so weird someone could get a pic so close up. But still, it's obviously them, obviously Mexico.

Offline kimj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #440 on: December 16, 2009, 07:52:45 PM »
is there anyway it's fake

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #441 on: December 16, 2009, 07:54:26 PM »

How could it be fake?

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: December 16, 2009, 07:55:33 PM »

Nope. How can a picture be fake?

Offline kimj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #443 on: December 16, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »
does anyone know who posted it  and  when it was taken

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: December 16, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »

Unless that's a real good Photoshop job. And I doubt someone did that good of a job with Photoshop.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #445 on: December 16, 2009, 07:58:28 PM »

Yeah that, lol. Unless kimj was asking if it could be photoshopped or something, lol.

But honestly, and this is coming from the biggest JeJo fan around, or one of the biggest, lol, I think they're eliminated and having fun in Mexico.

Offline kimj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #446 on: December 16, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »
i can't beleive you realy thought i thought it was fake get real i'm not stupied

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #447 on: December 16, 2009, 08:03:32 PM »
Someone just posted this on Jokersupdates!

http://s551.photobucket.com/albums/ii473/Toad_Kart/?action=view&current=15447_1167754394846_1257516399_3040.jpg

That was taken by one of my Mom's friends down in Mexico. She said they were watching a parade.
I found the topic, picture credits to BBO

Offline djochem

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #448 on: December 16, 2009, 08:06:12 PM »
 :cmas51

I may be overly hopeful, but could this be them at a rest stop doing a little sightseeing?  Can't they spend some of the 12 hours rest time doing a little shopping or looking around?  It is hard to believe that they would be told not to leave their room or hotel for 12 hours.  Maybe some of you who know TAR real well can tell me if it is possible.  Thanks.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #449 on: December 16, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »
i can't beleive you realy thought i thought it was fake get real i'm not stupied

Now I'm really confused b/c you did ask if there was a chance it could be fake.........guess I'm not sure how else we were supposed to take it, lol, but sorry to offend.

And while I know what I know from watching the show, I don't personally know the intimate details of what happens during the pit stop so technically it could be feasible they were at one, but I'm leaning towards the side of it being the ES.