Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

TAR15 EP12: "Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound (Las Vegas)"

<< < (51/53) > >>

Jobby:
OMG, it's Phil!!! :hearts:

DrRox:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 06, 2009, 08:11:43 PM ---For the flight peeps

--- End quote ---

Trying to figure out the final flights. Looks to me that they flew from Prague to Heathrow on British Airways arriving around 6:30 pm on Aug 6th. Then transfer to Gatwick for flight to Las Vegas on Virgin Atlantic at approx 11 am on Aug 7. That means a rather long layover in London of about 18 hours. Arrival in Las Vegas was about 15 minutes early on Aug 7th.

Maybe someone asked them at TARcon just what they did. Thanks for the close-up, Puddin!!!

On Fancast today, M/C said the layover in London was about 12 hours and they spent it eating, sleeping and hanging out with the other teams.

Slowhatch:
Do you have any caps of the Shenandoah gate, Puddin? I don't remember seeing it during the episode. Mr. Newton, who let TES and TAR into his house and yard, seems very protective of his gate: there's even a blank spot in streetview coverage (go here, advance the map north one notch, and you'll wind up in...jail  :colors  ;D).

puddin:
I'm not sure what gate you mean Slowhtach  :lol:

chill_sd:
The gate they used was at the end of the row of trees in the upper-right of that overhead shot.  The only thing we saw on the show, though, was Meghan and Cheyne's taxi entering that gate from the inside.  I don't think there was an exterior shot of that gate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version