Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Ep#10: Which team takes a ride out of the race?

<< < (3/3)

Hooky:
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision? I don't really care. It's not an issue of right/wrong. But I don't like Sam & Dan.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself? Probably not until one of them gets eliminated. But it seems like that focus is just making them more competitive rather than hindering them.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today? No. I think it will be on the 11th leg (or next episode after this one), just like TAR 14. Boring, predictable. (:;)

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place? They might at the beginning of the leg. But then it will end when team irritating takes their taxi. :groan:

TARAsia Fan:
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision? Both teams were wrong.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself? No. As long as both are in the race, they'll continue to be rivals.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today? No. Won't happen.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place? If it's non-elimination, probably not. If so, then yes.

Glamazon Racer:
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?

It was just an accident.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?

I doubt it.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today?

No, we will see it in the second Prague episode. I'm thinking the Globetrotters get eliminated by Sam & Dan, due to this.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?

In this episode, no, but they end up winning the race. As Brian said, the only leg that matters is the last leg.

mswood:
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?  Well without close video it is very difficult to judge.  On face value Sam & Dan (who were wrong in the cab most likely and often are way to focused negatively on the Trotters) are actually more correct in their actions during the run, then the Globe Trotters.  Now I don't think the trotters tried to push Dan over, but the simply fact is as the team behind they have more control over their own actions (ie things in their field of view) then the team that can not see them.  Nor would it be logical for someone without shows (or much clothing) to be actively trying to trip up someone far larger and with shoes on, and yes Dan it paying attention should know they did put shows back on). 

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?  Perhaps Flight Time & Big easy, who have focused the less on the brothers, then the brothers have obsessed over them (though that is the team they have worried about the most).

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today?  God, I hope not.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?  Possible right at the airport, but after that all beats are off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version