Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Ep#9: Which team gets stuck in the mud?

(1/4) > >>

mswood:
1.  Ok, we Sam & Dan aren't to fond of the Trotters, how bad is it going to be this week?

2.  Which team would you like to see eliminated this week?

3.  We have a speed bump penalty, due to the non elimination leg.  Out of the various forms of penalty's (from none, to two types of mugging, Marked for Elimination and the Speed Bump) which do you like the most and why?

4.  Is Ericka gonna make a fuss about the "mud"?

Coutzy:
1.  Ok, we Sam & Dan aren't to fond of the Trotters, how bad is it going to be this week?
Considering there has been no press about "The biggest confrontation in Amazing Race History" I doubt there is really going to be much to see.
Sam and Dan. STAY AWAY FROM MY GLOBETROTTERS!
3.  We have a speed bump penalty, due to the non elimination leg.  Out of the various forms of penalty's (from none, to two types of mugging, Marked for Elimination and the Speed Bump) which do you like the most and why?
Def. the Speed Bump. A team is only disadvantaged by how much they let themselves be.
4.  Is Ericka gonna make a fuss about the "mud"?
No, she's on a down and dirty crusade, remember?

Hooky:
1.  Ok, we Sam & Dan aren't to fond of the Trotters, how bad is it going to be this week? I don't know and I don't know if I care. :lol:

2.  Which team would you like to see eliminated this week? Sam & Dan

3.  We have a speed bump penalty, due to the non elimination leg.  Out of the various forms of penalty's (from none, to two types of mugging, Marked for Elimination and the Speed Bump) which do you like the most and why? Marked for elimination is the best because it requires team strength to finish first, luck, and isn't a really wimpy, annoying task that wastes time.

4.  Is Ericka gonna make a fuss about the "mud"? No, she LOOOVES mud. :lol:

mswood:
1.  Ok, we Sam & Dan aren't to fond of the Trotters, how bad is it going to be this week?  Hopefully nowhere near last seasons feud.

Damn I actually like all the teams to some degree (where are the racers I can't stand who make it much further then I would like).  God probably the Globetrotters.

3.  We have a speed bump penalty, due to the non elimination leg.  Out of the various forms of penalty's (from none, to two types of mugging, Marked for Elimination and the Speed Bump) which do you like the most and why?  I actually love marked for elimination the best.  It was fair (in a way that the speed bump isn't as each of those tasks take different amounts of time), it also rewarded strong racing, and allowed the team to prove that they really deserved another chance.  And in each case, each leg did provide the possibility of the team surviving (Yes even for D&K either in first or 2nd and could have made it).

Plus on a purely production side, it added to additional cost to the show, unlike the new speed bump.

4.  Is Ericka gonna make a fuss about the "mud"?  SHe's getting down and dirty, hopefully she loves it.

puddin:

--- Quote ---Sam and his blubbering bro
--- End quote ---

meanie, I know you love Dan too!    :flirt: :flirt:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version