Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

TAR15 EP10: "We’re Not Working With Anybody, Ever, Anymore!"

(1/32) > >>

puddin:
11/22    Amazing Race 15 - We’re Not Working With Anybody, Ever, Anymore! (Czech Republic)

Prague Czech Republic 8/5

Coolios
I have just saw camera guy & sound guy (with "C" letter on backpack) @ Old Town Square, Prague. Photo evidence (photos here) s

oon.

graytex  
*I've stumbled on some info that there may be a kayaking task in the Prague area tomorrow.  Don't want to be too specific because I   TAR and don't want to mess up our race!

**Blog info from one of our Prague kayakers (friend of the last guy we got info from):

06 August 2009

Over the past few days at Prague there has been heaps of people buzzing around setting up this massive rigging system over the course. First thoughts from the team were they were setting up power lines, then a big screen. As it took more shape and the removal of slalom gates at the top part of the course it was clear, a rope climb above the course for ‘The Amazing Race’. Turns out the show was filming here all day today. I had a few chats to the rigging guys and what a life they live, cruising the world to amazing places to film people! I apparently was filmed while doing my session as they were packing up the ropes etc, but wont know I guess until it comes out on TV.. One good way to get you to watch the show….

with the help of  walkingpneumonia, Slowhatch, Boingo, Chateau, graytex and puddin and peach... task and photo evidence starts here

notes:
graytex
Haven't seen this here, but Masem at TWOP posted this:

Part of an addition to the TAR 15 article on Wikipedia that I had to remove due to lack of sourcing, but provided by user Awilmot there:
"On Wednesday August 5th, I have just seen 2 teams at Prague Castle, which was their pit stop. One pretty team (guy and girl in blue) and one all guy team (one with dyed hair)."

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 05, 2009, 07:41:47 AM ---And there is MORE!! And y'all aren't going to believe this one!! :funny:

The following is a true DETECTIVE GROUP COLLABORATION from walkingpneumonia, Slowhatch, Boingo, Chateau, graytex and puddin and peach.

graytex discovered a lead that with walkingpneumonia's help, took us to the Troja WhiteWater Centre, a training facility for world class kayakers.

Photos and Map Link

Google Earth coordinates from Boingo: 50° 6'45.90"N    14°25'30.53"E

and Boingo's Troja Panoramio

And (map here, pano here) from Slowhatch

But perhaps the BEST discovery came when walkingpneumonia pointed out that this site had....WEBCAMS!!  Which refresh at two minute intervals and provide an hourly archive.

After that it was really a matter of sitting back and letting puddin snag >300 pictures, which we will make available later on, after we've had some sleep!

SO WHY is this mportant you ask? The answer is is that this is the site of one of the final four tasks leading to the last elimination.

We were able to see quite a lot of production scurrying about, 4 inflatable red rafts, and eventually a team (or half team) come directly by the webcam on the way to the white water rapids downstream.  A bird's eye view....  :funny:

Here are a few of puddin's finest to give you a taste of what we saw!!  Just be SURE not to miss the suspended cameraguys!! :lol:

All pictures taken via webam on Aug 5  between 10  and 3 PM Prague time.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on August 05, 2009, 09:46:21 AM ---Miracle of miracle,  I managed to snag the next frame at 10:04 am.  It has the suspended cameramen farther along the line.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on August 05, 2009, 10:51:01 AM ---Here is a GE view of the location

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18840.0;attach=126526;image

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on August 05, 2009, 11:38:20 AM ---Looking in this direction, I think. (link)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on August 05, 2009, 11:41:12 AM ---Here is the layout as best as I can tell:  (opps, Slowhatch beat me to it!)

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18840.0;attach=126550;image

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: puddin on August 05, 2009, 01:31:43 PM ---We have 5-6 hours worth of screengrabs , probably 200 or more and will try to figure out how to get them all up .. maybe a slide show so you all could see how it unfolded. Sadly as mentioned by peach, the webcam was on a 2 minute delay and this is most likely why we did not see all teams

We're sure we missed a team right before this frame ..as Chateau has pointed out

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18840.0;attach=126576;image

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: puddin on August 05, 2009, 05:10:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 05, 2009, 04:32:17 PM ---Nice! Fond memories of our Dubrovnik rigging...

All to move the camera guys around? Or something else too?

--- End quote ---
I told you they were some sort of gates peach! Thanks graytex!

So lets see if this works
Ignore the May 19th date ..it was a default folder setting I guess and am too lazy too fix it
The only pics I did not grab were very few in the time lapse as their was no activity
I was doing BB updates at the time so some screencaps slipped in , lol
Some might be duplicates ..
It was fun watching as it unfolded and talking to peach on the phone the whole time .. and so sorry for dropping the F Bomb numerous times peach  :lol:
:hfive: to the TAR Detectives  :jam:

eta: Album link here

From Movies  
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 05, 2009, 03:23:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Coolius on August 04, 2009, 11:33:27 AM ---I have just saw camera guy & sound guy (with "C" letter on backpack) @ Old Town Square, Prague. Photo evidence soon.

--- End quote ---

And here they are!! :ty3: coolius !! :hearts:

TAR 15 cameracrew in Prague filming presumed location shots approx 6-630 PM August 4 2009

THIS SHOT WAS TAKEN at 630 pm!! :funny:

--- End quote ---

puddin:
saved

the discussion of who you think states the title has been moved .. I for one do now want to fight 5 pages of speculation for 2 weeks about who states the title.

puddin:
the teams were on the rigging not the kayaks?  :groan: :lol:

puddin:
pitstop!

puddin:
 .. or the kayaks were the other detour option Duh to me

Flight Time serenades Big Easy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version