Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Ep#8: Which team apparently likes to roll around in the Hay all day?

(1/5) > >>

mswood:
1.  Do we see Lena?

2.  With this Switch back, what are some of the detours and Roadblocks that you wouldn't mind see coming back?

3.  Ok, we have another amusement Ride.  Do you think Mika could have done this?

4.  Do you think CBS would seriously bring Lena back as a greeter?

theschnauzers:
I can think of one other possibility -- that this is the leg where the viewer learns that Maria/Tiffany's 24 hour penalty eliminates them from the Race before the penalty expires.

georgiapeach:
I hope we get an explanation, of course. But the viewers already know they are eliminated.... CBS had the ES video up on the site immediately.

mswood:
Lord, what I meant to say is the production on occasion doesn't show penalties if they have no real bearing to the race.  Or no large drama to promote.

I can't see any reason for them to bring up Maria & Tiffany.

If it was a non Elimination leg, then frankly it still doesn't matter.  24 hours would kill them.  And I couldn't see the show wasting footage on that.

If it was an Elimination leg, then there is nothing to see, teams have had penalties not shown when they are eliminated because it hadn't no drama to the race.

ImANewUser:
1.  Do we see Lena?
PLEASE!!!!
2.  With this Switch back, what are some of the detours and Roadblocks that you wouldn't mind see coming back?
Duh, the Plow/Fowl Detour (broken ox + duck herding <3), the coffee bean hunt (sorry Tammy :lol:), almost all other animal tasks :funny:
3.  Ok, we have another amusement Ride.  Do you think Mika could have done this?
Oh heck no. :funny:
4.  Do you think CBS would seriously bring Lena back as a greeter?
YES!!! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version