Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Ep#7: For which team does the Bell Toll?

(1/3) > >>

mswood:
1.  OMG how big of a shock is it for Maria & Tiffany when they discover their man candy likes man candy?

2.  At the Bell Tower how far back are Brian & Ericka (what I have to actually do something)?

3.  Were down to 6, who do you like?

4.  Phil in hats.  Yeah or Nay?

5.  Last episode was the highest rated episode of the season.  Was it your favorite of this season?

6.  Three parter.  For a chance at a million and after would you have been Canaan and tried to push your partner down the water slide?  If you were Mika, which would you be more upset about.  Yourself or Canaan for attempting to force you?  And finally how do you feel about the Trotters taunting Mika and did it chance you feelings about that team?

mswood:
1.  OMG how big of a shock is it for Maria & Tiffany when they discover their man candy likes man candy?  Like nearly every other BIG REVEAL, probably not at all.

2.  At the Bell Tower how fair back are Brian & Ericka (what I have to actually do something)?  I think they fall to last

3.  Were down to 6, who do you like?  Actually everyone. 

4.  Phil in hats.  Yeah or Nay?  Phil that so wasn't a good hat for you.

5.  Last episode was the highest rated episode of the season.  Was it your favorite of this season? No, I think I liked episode 5 a little more.

6.  Three parter.  For a chance at a million and after would you have been Canaan and tried to push your partner down the water slide?  If you were Mika, which would you be more upset about.  Yourself or Canaan for attempting to force you?  And finally how do you feel about the Trotters taunting Mika and did it chance you feelings about that team?

I probably would have really pushed.  I would be upset at Canaan, but I would be more upset aat myself.  I wish the trotters wouldn't have taunted her (I don't think they needed to), but its completely far and doesn't change that I like those two guys.

Coutzy:
1.  OMG how big of a shock is it for Maria & Tiffany when they discover their man candy likes man candy? It is going to BLOW THEIR FREAKING MINDS!

2.  At the Bell Tower how far back are Brian & Ericka (what I have to actually do something)? About a half hour to 45 minutes I think.

3.  Were down to 6, who do you like? Flight Time & Big Easy. A bit of a Sam and Dan fan as well.

4.  Phil in hats.  Yeah or Nay? Nay, Nay, A thousand times, NAY! btw Phil, even if you want to go for the hats, don't go to Brennan for hat-related advice.

5.  Last episode was the highest rated episode of the season.  Was it your favorite of this season? No. I think it only got high ratings because of the previews of a man pushing his girlfriend down a slide. For the record, my favourite was Vietnam. (With an honorable mention to the Wasabi Bombs)

6.  Three parter.  For a chance at a million and after would you have been Canaan and tried to push your partner down the water slide?  If you were Mika, which would you be more upset about.  Yourself or Canaan for attempting to force you?  And finally how do you feel about the Trotters taunting Mika and did it chance you feelings about that team?

I probably would have screened partners before signing up for the race to make sure they could do heights and water, etc.
If I was Mika, I would have been more upset with Canaan for trying to push me down the slide. Seriously not cool.

And with the trotters, It hasn't changed a thing. Taunting happens, from the reasonable-but-not-cool (Flight and Big Easy) to the really-really-not-cool (Jon "You can't let the gay guys beat you!) They are basketballers, and trash talk is a big part of basketball, its probably ingrained into them, and they were well within the stature of limitations to taunt her. They knew they were last, and they knew they needed a miracle, they just helped the miracle along.

PS. It's spelled Vyxsin.

ImANewUser:
1.  OMG how big of a shock is it for Maria & Tiffany when they discover their man candy likes man candy?
Probably not that big. :P
2.  At the Bell Tower how far back are Brian & Ericka (what I have to actually do something)?
I think not that far behind.
3.  Were down to 6, who do you like?
I like 'em all, but getting bored by Meghan/Shane's Hair & Flight Time/Do It For The Hood.
4.  Phil in hats.  Yeah or Nay?
As long as it looks cool, yeah. Else, nay.
5.  Last episode was the highest rated episode of the season.  Was it your favorite of this season?
Um, Meghan/Cheyne won another leg & Mika refused to slide keeping the Globetrotters in (don't hate 'em, but getting bored by 'em), so no. I like the Cai Be leg better. :funny:

If she was waiting to calm down, no. If she was freaking out, oh yes.
Myself
I'm okay with it. And no feeling change. :P

walkingpneumonia:
1.  OMG how big of a shock is it for Maria & Tiffany when they discover their man candy likes man candy?
Maybe it shocks Tiffany enough that she finally confesses to her girl crush on Maria

2.  At the Bell Tower how far back are Brian & Ericka (what I have to actually do something)?
I think Ericka took acting lessons from Mika

3.  Were down to 6, who do you like?
Brylcreme boy and Sportyspiceubergirl

4.  Phil in hats.  Yeah or Nay?
Yeah - big fan of Tilleys and Phil.

5.  Last episode was the highest rated episode of the season.  Was it your favorite of this season?
No - felt like it was sponsored by the Dubai Tourism Ministry.

6.  Three parter.  For a chance at a million and after would you have been Canaan and tried to push your partner down the water slide?
I would have knocked her out first. If you were Mika, which would you be more upset about.  Yourself or Canaan for attempting to force you?  My parents for raising such a spoiled primadonna brat. And finally how do you feel about the Trotters taunting Mika and did it chance you feelings about that team? Love it. The race needs more win-at-any-cost teams.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version