Author Topic: Big Brother winner Adam Jasinski charged with dealing drugs  (Read 22661 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Big Brother winner Adam Jasinski charged with dealing drugs
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 10:42:53 AM »
'Big Brother' Finalist to Champ: You Make Me Sick

One of Adam Jasinski's former housemates from "Big Brother" is unloading on the Season 9 champion -- claiming the allegations that he pissed away his prize money on a drug ring literally made her sick to her stomach.

TMZ spoke with BB9 3rd place winner Sheila Kennedy, who tells us when she found out that Adam had been arrested, "I was bawling my eyes out ... I was crying .. It made me sick to my stomach he got involved in this."

Sheila, who along with six other people voted to award Adam the $500,000 prize during the "jury house" portion of the show, tells us she feels betrayed by Adam, because he had promised to give $100,000 to an autism foundation.

Instead, cops say he used the cash to fund a prescription drug ring. He was arrested last month in Massachusetts after allegedly trying to deal 2,000 pills of Oxycodone to a government informant.

And Sheila isn't the only former cast member who's lashing out at Jasinski -- Allison Nichols tells us she hopes the judge throws the book at him, saying, "I hope Adam gets the maximum time he deserves because this is terrible."

If convicted, Adam faces 20 years behind bars and up to a million dollars in fines.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/06/adam-jasinski-big-brother-sheila-kennedy-allison-nichols-oxycodone-pills-drugs/

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2009, 11:13:02 AM »
Big Brother Champ: Get Me Outta the Slammer!!
Posted Nov 18th 2009 10:27AM by TMZ Staff

Former Big Brother winner Adam Jasinski is so desperate to get out of the slammer, he's asking the judge to let him move back in with his parents.

The season 9 champ -- who's accused of using his $500,000 prize to fund a prescription drug ring -- has filed court papers in Massachusetts which read like an episode

of Let's Make a Deal.

In the docs, Jasinski -- who's still awaiting trial -- claims he's willing to live with his parents, wear an electronic monitoring bracelet, hand over his passport and undergo mental health and/or substance abuse counseling .. as long as the judge lets him out of the clink.

Jasinski -- who was arrested during a sting operation in October -- also claims he has a pretty good defense in his case. According to the docs, Adam plans on "calling into question the veracity of the cooperating government witness ... entrapment and outrageous government conduct."

He also claims the accusation that he flew to Mass. specifically to deal drugs would be "illogical given

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/18/big-brother-adam-jasinski-oxycodone-arrested-bail-parents/#ixzz0XESAsu5L

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 11:14:10 AM »
They better not let this sorry SOB out!! (:;)

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2009, 01:55:29 AM »
They better not let this sorry SOB out!! (:;)

haha probably wont!