The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Been to a RACE Location?? POST IT HERE!

<< < (53/72) > >>

georgiapeach:
The AMAZING Neobie does it again! :hearts:

EAOWadsy:
Considering that I was born and live in Auckland would mean that I have pretty much been to every destination that they went to here...

Season 2: Leg 12 - One Tree Hill (Logan Campbell Monument)

Season 5: Leg 10 - Rotorua Museum. I've been to this place many times and have scaled the location pinpointing the 'Yield' location
                 Leg 11 - Auckland Harbour Bridge. Heheh, I travel over the bridge time and time again and done the 'Harbour Bridge Climb' and watched bungee jumpers.   

Season 13: Leg 4 - Gulf Harbour - Once or twice, but driven past many times to go to Shakespeare Regional Park
                               Mount Eden - I've been to the summit many times in my lifetime
                               Sky Tower - Again, many times. I even worked here at one point

Unfortunately, I have not been to Queenstown or Te Puke which were also shown.

BourkieBoy:
I have been do:

MELBOURNE
The Melbourne Cricket Ground (TAR Australia 1 Starting Line)
Old Melbourne Gaol (TAR Norway 1)
Eureka Tower (TAR Norway 1)
Brighton Beach (TAR Israel 5)
Melbourne Museum (TAR Israel 5)
Bourke Street Mall (TAR Israel 5)
Federation Square (TAR Israel 5)
National Gallery of Victoria (TAR Israel 5)
St Kilda Beach (TAR Israel 5)

SYDNEY
Sydney Harbour (TAR Norway 1, TAR 2, TAR Asia 1, TAR Israel 1)
Bondi Beach (TAR Norway 1)

GOLD COAST
Dreamworld (TAR Asia 4)

Sadly, I have not be too Brisbane, Darwin or Perth, where TAR has visited. By hopefully, one day, I will!

RachelLeVega:
Thought I would bring this topic back in relevance now that I have officially planned my second international trip to not only one... but TWO countries this summer! I am enthused to reveal that I will be retracing the destinations and following my own bucket list wishes in....
Show contentMILAN, ITALY!!!..... :conf:
LAKE COMO in NORTHERN ITALY!!!......  :roses:
and en route to GRINDELWALD, SWITZERLAND!!! :food:
My first European vacation!
This will be a week-long trip in the second half of July, and I will be sharing my memories with all of you when I return. I can't wait to experience all the sights, sounds, smells, tastes, feels, vibes, and every seventh senses I can possibly think of!

georgiapeach:
Two beautiful places!! "Oh the sights you will see!"

Happy for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version