Author Topic: Amazing Race Countries Not Visited  (Read 91039 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing Race Countries Not Visited
« on: October 13, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »
I have developed a list of countries which the Amazing Race will NOT have visited by the end of AR15. This list includes only a few of the world's islands (those closely associated with a continent) and none of the small enclaves like Liechtenstein, Andorra, San Marino, Montserrat, Monaco and Vatican City.

AFRICA
Algeria
Angola
Benin
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde islands
Central Africa Republic
Chad
Democratic Republic of Congo
People's Republic of Congo
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bassau
Ivory Coast
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Niger
Nigeria
Reunion
Rwanda
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
Sudan
Swaziland
Togo
Uganda
Zimbabwe

EUROPE
Albania
Basque region of Spain
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia-Hercegovina (disregards crossing of Neum Corridor as inconsequential)
Bulgaria
Latvia
Denmark
Luxemburg
Maceonia
Moldova
Montenegro
Sardinia
Serbia
Slovenia
Slovakia
Wales

ASIA
Afghanistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bhutan
Georgia (some consider this to be Europe; it's on the dividing line and can be put either way)
Israel
Iraq
Iran
Israel
Krygizstan
Lebanon
Myanmar
Nepal
North Korea
Pakistan
Qatar
Sudi Arabia
Syria
Tajikistan
Turkey - Asian part
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Yemen

LATIN AMERICA
Belize
Cuba
Colombia
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
French Guyana
Guatemala
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Nicaragua
Paraguay
Suriname
Venezuela

Note - Denmark was lost in the alphabetization of the Europe list. Due to helpful feedback, it is on the list again.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:03:35 PM by apskip »

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race Countries Not Visited
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »
I decided to go above and beyond and develop a list of when which countries were first used on an Amazing Race(not in order within each race). Here it is:

AR1- India France China Italy Thailand South Africa Tunisia Zambia (United States is you want to treat it that way)

AR2 - Australia Brazil New Zealand Namibia

AR3 - Mexico Austria Germany Malaysia Morocco Portugal Spain Switzerland England (U.K.) Vietnam Scotland(U.K.) Singapore

AR4 - Netherlands South Korea

AR5 - Russia Tanzania Argentina Egypt Philippines Dubai Uruguay Canada

AR6 - Ethiopia Hungary Iceland Norway Senegal Sri Lanka Sweden Corsica(note - this is technically part of France but I show it)

AR7 - Chile Botswana Peru Turkey Jamaica

AR8 - Panama Costa Rica

AR9 - Japan Greece Oman Sicily(note-this is technically part of Italy but I show it)

AR10 - Mongolia Finland Kuwait Madagascar Mauritius Ukraine

AR11 - Ecuador Chile Guam Mozambique Poland

AR12 - Burkina Faso Croatia Ireland Lithuania Taiwan

AR13 - Bolivia Cambodia Kazakhstan

AR14 - Romania

AR15 - Estonia Czech Republic

NOTE: a few errors on the original list are corrected above as a result of feedback from Raymond and David Junior. As a result of the interest, I double-checked a few listings and added a note on Corsica, a note of Sicily and the countries Taiwan, Turkey, Chile, Mongolia and Peru.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 10:14:42 PM by apskip »

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 05:11:38 PM »
I recall Brennan mentioning either in an interview or in a forum post, that the Fast Forward in the first Italy leg of TAR Classic was at Vatican City; teams were given the clue at the Colosseum in Rome.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »
Thanks for the compilation apskip. The wikipedia one was far too confusing. This is a very good guide! :tup:

DavidJunior

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »
hate to be nit-picky but:

i think you missed Portugal in the Season 3 list

and i also think Mexico was in Season 3 only as well

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 12:32:01 AM »
same here David :(

Wasn't Mauritius in Season 10? (I considered that islands may not be counted, but I saw Guam so...) Mongolia too.

Is Taiwan counted as a separate country or part of China?, 'Cause if not, then you forgot it for Season 12.

And Kenya should be included for Season 5, if Spain was for Season 3.

Great list nonetheless, apskip. :tup: :yess:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 06:33:41 AM »
Taiwan is counted as part of China, but it would be good to include Taiwan in the list as well. :tup:

Offline Jeesan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
That's a pretty good compilation.

Oh and another Asian country that should also be on the list: BANGLADESH

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »
Taiwan is counted as part of China, but it would be good to include Taiwan in the list as well. :tup:
NO!!!!! TAIWAN IS NOT PART OF CHINA. IT IS A SEPARATE COUNTRY. AS AN AMERICAN WHO'S PARENTS ARE FROM TAIWAN, THEY WILL TELL YOU IT IS NOT PART OF CHINA. PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT IT IS PART OF CHINA AGAIN. THANK YOU.

Sorry to yell, but this is a sensitive subject in my house.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 12:34:21 PM by TARAsia Fan »
Just here to visit.

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 10:32:29 PM »
HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN COPENGHAGEN? (That is the must visit place of Europe, after Belgium)

P.S. Ditto to above (though I'm not that fervent about the issue). Taiwan and China's visions have diverged quite a bit since the Civil War.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 08:08:14 AM »
It's great to see my hard work getting some attention. I developed my COUNTRIES NOT VISITED BY AN AMAZING RACE list by subtracting from the list of major countries the list of every country ever visited by an Amazing Race. Although my actual list of that is comprehensive, this is a manual taskand there were some errors in the transfer of that list for that comparison. I did miss some countries for the FIRST TIME VISIT list, but I did not have them not on the COUNTRIES NOT VISITED list so it is clear what my intent was.

David Junior, yes AR3 did go to Mexico and to Portugal. Should they be on the FIRST TIME VISIT list for AR3? Yes, it was an oversight as explained above.

Raymond, Mauritius (AR10), Mongolia (AR10) and Taiwan (AR12) should also all be on the list. They too were oversights, as they are on my master list of countries.

However, Kenya is not valid per my definition of what a visit means. Nairobi Airport was only a place to transfer through on the way to Lake Manyara Lookout, Tanzania and back in episodes 7 and 8. Lake Manyara is southwest of Arusha, Tanzania so there is no way teams could have crossed into Kenya on the way. There were no tasks in Nairobi or elsewhere in Kenya to the best of my knowledge. In AR11 Oswald/Danny and Charla/Mirna connected in Nairobi Airport on the way from Zanzibar to Warsaw. However, again airport connections do not count as a visit.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 08:24:14 AM »
However, Kenya is not valid per my definition of what a visit means. Nairobi Airport was only a place to transfer through on the way to Lake Manyara Lookout, Tanzania and back in episodes 7 and 8. Lake Manyara is southwest of Arusha, Tanzania so there is no way teams could have crossed into Kenya on the way. There were no tasks in Nairobi or elsewhere in Kenya to the best of my knowledge. In AR11 Oswald/Danny and Charla/Mirna connected in Nairobi Airport on the way from Zanzibar to Warsaw. However, again airport connections do not count as a visit.

I know, but from what I recall, teams were given specific instructions to fly to Kenya (epic flight delay screwing Charla/Mirna over </3), so I said "if Spain was for Season 3" since like the Kenya airport clue, Spain was only a stopover, but mentioned as a mandatory stopover. In terms of official visits though, yup, Kenya has none and it should have some. :P

ETA: Here it is! :D See the part of 2:52. And yes mods, if it means CBS finding out, please remove. :funny:

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:30:27 AM by Raymond »
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 08:31:13 AM »
Raymond,
You might call Spain a stopover. However, driving over 300 miles in more than 6 hours hardly qualifies as just a stopover in my view. The 4 Dieselgate teams all had a longer stay in Spain while solving a serious problem. This is quite different from what happened in Nairobi Airport.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »
Raymond,
You might call Spain a stopover. However, driving over 300 miles in more than 6 hours hardly qualifies as just a stopover in my view. The 4 Dieselgate teams all had a longer stay in Spain while solving a serious problem. This is quite different from what happened in Nairobi Airport.

I don't consider Spain like the other stopovers. I said 'mandatory stopover' because although it only serves as a place of transfer (like Kenya), it was stated in the clue as a mandatory place of transfer. It isn't like Nairobi for the TAR 11 flight you said. But I see where you're coming from.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 09:01:49 AM »
HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN COPENGHAGEN? (That is the must visit place of Europe, after Belgium)

P.S. Ditto to above (though I'm not that fervent about the issue). Taiwan and China's visions have diverged quite a bit since the Civil War.

Caelestor,
I didn't forget Copenhagen, but I did screw up the transfer of one list to help develop another (I think during alphabetization) and Denmark did not make my original list as a result. That has been corrected due to your helpful feedback.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 09:08:07 AM »
NO!!!!! TAIWAN IS NOT PART OF CHINA. IT IS A SEPARATE COUNTRY. AS AN AMERICAN WHO'S PARENTS ARE FROM TAIWAN, THEY WILL TELL YOU IT IS NOT PART OF CHINA. PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT IT IS PART OF CHINA AGAIN. THANK YOU.

I don't much care what goes on in your house, TARAsiaFan, but I do have some comment as a geographer and that is that Taiwan is clearly a separate country. There was no slight intended by me. I made a transfer error (one of about 5 or 6 in the development of the 2 lists) and Taiwan was left off my original list of first-time visits when it clearly should have been listed with AR12. I am sorry this happened but I have fixed it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 10:12:37 AM »

I'm sorry if this is going to annoy you. But the fact is that Taiwan, even if you do not want to see it as part of China and a totally separate country, but Taiwan is still knows as the Republic of China.

And it is not nice to yell, because my point of the post is not to discuss whether China or Taiwan are two separate countries, but is solely based on the fact that i see it as part of China because even in Olympic games or any other international events, Taiwan is not recognized and used, but rather the Republic of China is used to represent Taiwanese instead. (Used to be and still maybe, the issues here are controversial and it's best we stop our discussion here) Besides, i was answering Raymond's question.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »
Thanks for compiling these lists - its really useful...

Noticed that you have Israel twice in the not visited list and Jordan seems to be missing.

And just because I like to stir the pot :stirtp: should the Palestinian territories be included as a separate country?

From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 10:58:22 AM »

I don't much care what goes on in your house, TARAsiaFan, but I do have some comment as a geographer and that is that Taiwan is clearly a separate country. There was no slight intended by me. I made a transfer error (one of about 5 or 6 in the development of the 2 lists) and Taiwan was left off my original list of first-time visits when it clearly should have been listed with AR12. I am sorry this happened but I have fixed it.
That wasn't directed at you, ap. It was directed at joab. And I personally don't care what happens at your house either, ap. It's not all about you, ap.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:02:34 AM by TARAsia Fan »
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 11:01:25 AM »

I'm sorry if this is going to annoy you. But the fact is that Taiwan, even if you do not want to see it as part of China and a totally separate country, but Taiwan is still knows as the Republic of China.

And it is not nice to yell, because my point of the post is not to discuss whether China or Taiwan are two separate countries, but is solely based on the fact that i see it as part of China because even in Olympic games or any other international events, Taiwan is not recognized and used, but rather the Republic of China is used to represent Taiwanese instead. (Used to be and still maybe, the issues here are controversial and it's best we stop our discussion here) Besides, i was answering Raymond's question.
No problem, Joab. I did not mean to yell. My apologies for that.

For those who support an independent Taiwan, it's a sensitive subject. And yes, it's known as ROC, but that was by a government which wanted to represent what it once was. Unfortunately, it's still known as that. But again, as you mentioned, it's not for a discussion here. I just wanted to point out that Taiwan is not a part of China despite what the Communists or the Kuomingtang say. Right now, it's a separate country.

And the IOC kowtows to China in regards to Taiwan not being allowed to use its proper name. But even in the medal count, when Taiwan wins a medal, it's not counted as part of China's overall count. It's separate.

Ok, that's the end. No more Taiwan/China talk! We're done.
Just here to visit.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
They should visit Malta.

MALTA. MALTA. MALTA. MALTA.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »
Michael:

I don't even have Cyprus, a bigger and more important island (or most islands worldwide) on the list and you want tiny Malta?

As someone has used as their screen name, U GOT 2 BE KIDIN ME.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »
Michael:

I don't even have Cyprus, a bigger and more important island (or most islands worldwide) on the list and you want tiny Malta?

uh, like most, I don't really care whats on your list apskip.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 05:20:13 PM »
I love this list!! But why are we excluding island countries?? ???

And I am voting for the missing CONTINENT myself!! :funny:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2009, 08:28:24 PM »
 :lol:
I wonder if they will ever go there peach

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 09:50:48 PM »
Peach:

I do have the major islands on my list. However, many islands (such as those in the Caribbean) are certainly not considered part of Latin America. Questions of where do you classify them and the sheer numbers of small islands around the globe have caused me to punt and avoid the issue by just excluding most small islands. I have all the big ones: Australia, New Zealand, Greenland, Corsica, Sicily, Taiwan, Japan, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Mauritius, Ireland, United Kingdom (including Wales and Scotland), Cape Verde islands, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Reunion, Seychelles, Jamaica and Guam.

On Antarctica (which is not usually considered an island even though Australia is), I too long to see an Amazing Race go there. However, it does not fit on my list of countries. There are no countries on Antarctica. There are only territories claimed by countries (Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, New Zealand, Norway, and the UK) with no agreement on or reconciliation of claims.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 10:00:35 PM »
I think they should visit Malta!!!!!

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 10:12:28 PM »
Malta is <3<3<3. And no Sardinia? (I mean, if Corsica & Sicily are there. :funny:)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 10:42:27 PM »
I think one new direction TAR could head is dependencies and territories. You've got much less new paperwork to go through, but you've a whole new place to explore...

Say... Greenland? French Guyana? Christmas Island?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 11:23:26 PM »
Amazing Race Continents Not Visited:

The Short List.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2009, 06:49:54 AM »
Michael:

apskip, i believe that even if michael was off-topic as he should have posted on a wishlist thread, but i believe he can also make a point that Malta has not been included in your list.

You don't have to be so rude about everything that you read and simply do not agree with. A place may be small and unknown and that is why TAR needs to visit the place to let us see/know/experience how wonderful and amazing it is? RIGHT?

Who wants to see TAR visit India/China every season? Since a bigger and more important place is what you believe should be focused on? :res:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2009, 06:51:36 AM »
I love this list!! But why are we excluding island countries?? ???

And I am voting for the missing CONTINENT myself!! :funny:

I AGREE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THE TEAMS STAY IN IGLOOS AND FISH FOR FISHES IN THE ICE, PLAY WITH PENGUINS AND ICE SKATE ON THE ICE? :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2009, 08:59:45 AM »
Michael:

apskip, i believe that even if michael was off-topic as he should have posted on a wishlist thread, but i believe he can also make a point that Malta has not been included in your list.

You don't have to be so rude about everything that you read and simply do not agree with. A place may be small and unknown and that is why TAR needs to visit the place to let us see/know/experience how wonderful and amazing it is? RIGHT?

Who wants to see TAR visit India/China every season? Since a bigger and more important place is what you believe should be focused on? :res:

Although, for the purposes of compiling a list of every country not visited, you have to draw the line somewhere or you get bogged down with all the tiny Caribbean island states etc. Its apskip's list - he started the topic - he can include or exclude who he likes. I know I'll be referring to it often.

I'd love to see a pastizzi eating detour though...
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 09:44:00 AM »
Michael:

Although, for the purposes of compiling a list of every country not visited, you have to draw the line somewhere or you get bogged down with all the tiny Caribbean island states etc. Its apskip's list - he started the topic - he can include or exclude who he likes. I know I'll be referring to it often.

I'd love to see a pastizzi eating detour though...

I won't mind that. I actually have an updated list of countries + territories + some disputed states. *coughnerdcoughiamboredcough* :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 10:59:45 AM »
Unfortunately, they'll probably never get closer to Antarctica than they did in All-Stars.

Although, I can see it now, "herding penguins."  Would we discover a "Penguin Whisperer?"

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 11:05:03 AM »
zzz
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 11:26:58 AM by Joab »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 11:11:00 AM »
Manners everyone please.  :(

This is such an interesting and fun topic, let's stay with the TOPIC and not get side-tracked. Discussing each other is NOT appropriate.

:ghug:

And I can do penguins all day!!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 11:14:25 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-[

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 11:24:59 AM »

Hush you! Heee....

^^Michael  ^^peach
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2009, 01:15:28 PM »
Michael:

[knock it off]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 03:57:20 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2009, 01:33:35 PM »
 :colors

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »
Unfortunately, they'll probably never get closer to Antarctica than they did in All-Stars.

Although, I can see it now, "herding penguins."  Would we discover a "Penguin Whisperer?"

Detour: Penguin Herding or Penguin Fishing :funny: (that'd be cool - it's like the Cai Be RB + Guilin RB :funny:)

Hush you! Heee....

^^Michael  ^^peach

omg so :funny: 's

And sorry apskip for intruding in on the thread. :-[
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2009, 06:31:47 AM »
[knock it off]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 03:56:44 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »
Knock it off! No one wants to read whatever issues you guys have with each other on the forum. Especially the folks that subscribe to rfftar tweets. Maybe you all should think about that before you post.

http://twitter.com/rfftar

Offline password

• Village Idiot
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »
I think they should visit Malta!!!!!

I did a school project on Malta what a beautiful country

Offline Mattjimf

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »
I decided to go above and beyond and develop a list of when which countries were first used on an Amazing Race(not in order within each race). Here it is:

AR1- India France China Italy Thailand South Africa Tunisia Zambia (United States is you want to treat it that way)

AR3 - Mexico Austria Germany Malaysia Morocco Portugal Spain Switzerland United Kingdom Vietnam Scotland Singapore

AR6 - Ethiopia Hungary Iceland Norway Senegal Sri Lanka Sweden Corsica(note - this is technically part of France but I show it)

AR7 - Chile Botswana Turkey Jamaica

AR8 - Panama Costa Rica

AR9 - Japan Greece Oman Sicily(note-this is technically part of Italy but I show it)

AR14 - Romania

NOTE: a few errors on the original list are corrected above as a result of feedback from Raymond and David Junior. As a result of the interest, I double-checked a few listings and added a note on Corsica, a note of Sicily and the countries Taiwan, Turkey, Chile and Mongolia

You can't have the United Kingdom and Scotland, it has to be either England and Scotland or United Kingdom.
Don't worry the English do it all the time as well.

DavidJunior

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 09:54:41 PM »

AR3 - Mexico Austria Germany Malaysia Morocco Portugal Spain Switzerland United Kingdom Vietnam Scotland Singapore

AR7 - Chile Botswana Turkey Jamaica

AR8 - Panama Costa Rica

AR14 - Romania

NOTE: a few errors on the original list are corrected above as a result of feedback from Raymond and David Junior. As a result of the interest, I double-checked a few listings and added a note on Corsica, a note of Sicily and the countries Taiwan, Turkey, Chile and Mongolia

again, really, really hate to be nit-picky here but it looks like you passed over Peru in AR 7  :hides

i only really noticed it because i've been there a couple times (awesome country)  :hearts:

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 10:13:25 PM »
David Jr.:

You are right. I did miss it. It was in an underlying list correctly, but the transition to this list somehow left it out (note that it was no on the list of Countries Not Visited). AR7 visited multiple cities in Peru. Also, Peru is awesome as a vacation spot. I have been to Lima, Cuzco, Macchu Picchu and Arequipa and all are very interesting.

I will fix the list to include Peru in AR7

Offline perdfa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2009, 10:21:20 AM »
did u forgot indonesia, or had they been there before?

im indonesian origin. so!

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2009, 12:22:12 PM »

Only TARA.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2009, 10:15:32 PM »
perdfa, you missed some of the discussion at the top of this page on islands. Because Indonesia is composed of islands, because there are several large and many small islands making up Indonesia, I just decided to ignore Indoesia just like I have most islands around the globe. Indonesia has never been visited by a U.S> Amazing Race, but ARA1 went to Jakarta and Bali.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2009, 11:39:06 PM »
It is interesting, though, how little attention TAR pays to islands and island groups... We've only seen Jamaica and Puerto Rico in the whole of the Caribbean; and only Hawaii and Guam in the Pacific. What about all those Survivor locations? Tahiti? Fiji? Are they too hard to get to for our pampered production crew now?

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2009, 04:55:05 AM »
It is interesting, though, how little attention TAR pays to islands and island groups... We've only seen Jamaica and Puerto Rico in the whole of the Caribbean; and only Hawaii and Guam in the Pacific. What about all those Survivor locations? Tahiti? Fiji? Are they too hard to get to for our pampered production crew now?

Maybe they fear sucky seasons if there are legs in the Cook Islands & Fiji? :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline perdfa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2009, 07:25:41 AM »
perdfa, you missed some of the discussion at the top of this page on islands. Because Indonesia is composed of islands, because there are several large and many small islands making up Indonesia, I just decided to ignore Indoesia just like I have most islands around the globe. Indonesia has never been visited by a U.S> Amazing Race, but ARA1 went to Jakarta and Bali.

if you said it that way, isnt malaysia an island too, and so does japan...

and... dnt u think we shud differ ARA and TAR?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2009, 07:46:28 AM »

Maybe they fear sucky seasons if there are legs in the Cook Islands & Fiji? :funny:

Loved Survivor Cook Islands and Fiji! :hearts: And would love for islands like CI and Fiji to be visited as well! :hearts:

Offline inomu

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2009, 06:44:10 PM »
I think it's time to visit in Denmark and Belgium! It's almost amazing that they have avoided these two countries for 15 seasons!  :browsie: And they should visit Spain too. They only been there once! (I don't count TAR3)

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2009, 07:20:10 PM »
inomu,
I totally agree with youo. visits to Brussels, Bruges or Ghent and to Copenhagen are long overdue.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2009, 08:29:28 PM »
 :tup: Seconded. Madrid, Moorish Spain, Bilbao and the Pyrenees: overdue.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2009, 10:48:14 PM »
^^Agreed with the Europe countries suggestion. If they're going to prioritize Europe for routes from now on (ugh :res:), then at least include ALL new European countries.
I'm baaaaaack!

DavidJunior

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2009, 11:15:20 PM »
visit more Balkan states!!  (:;)

only Croatia and Greece in 15 seasons? and they didn't really do that much in either! (I don't really count Romania as Balkan...)

what about countries like Bulgaria, Montenegro, or Macedonia?  Heck, even Slovenia technically counts!

These countries are way overdue

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »
^^Obviously, in the eyes of the producers:

USA = California; only major city is Los Angeles
Europe = the EU
South America = Brazil
Africa = jungles/savannahs/deserts/barren-ness
India is a separate continent
Asia = everything east of India
Oceania = Australia & New Zealand, those Pacific islands don't exist
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2016, 12:01:47 AM »
Albania and Iran need to be visited

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2016, 03:18:34 AM »
Albania and Iran need to be visited

I would disagree because Europe has a lot more European countries that are much more spectacular. Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia & Bulgaria to name a few

Offline AmazedArrow

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2016, 05:19:54 AM »
The thing is they have visited at least one of these countries almost every season: Italy, France, Germany, India or China. While I don't know why they don't visit countries like Latvia,Bosnia or Bulgaria in Europe, Bahamas in the Caribbean, Laos in Asia, etc.

I would like to see new countries, as they did this season.

What I don't also understand is why they have only been here in Spain 3 times (Seasons 10,21,24) when they have a lot of places to visit, such as Madrid, or the north. In fact it would be awsome a self-driving leg in Bilbao and San Sebastian, as they're near and have a lot of potential.

I also think that for example Greece,Belgium or Hungary should have been visited more, not just once.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race Countries That Deserve A Visit
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2016, 12:29:28 AM »
Is it just me, or does the title of the thread seem unfitting? ??? (I'm changing my header.)

I think TAR needs to visit the islands in Oceania, such as Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, etc. I'm just wondering about the sizes of the islands. ??? :lol:

Maldives, Nepal, and Bhutan would be great candidates for Asia.

I'm gonna follow Peach and say that the Penguin Continent needs a visit as well. :lol:

There are absolutely too many to name in Africa. :umn:

Venezuela and Guyana should be visited by TAR as well.

The Caribbean have so many islands that have not been visited by TAR. :ascared Haiti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, etc. There are just too many! Oh, and Central America is rarely visited. They need to go back! :hoot:

Slovakia! :hoot:

Any new country would be delightful to see! :luvya:

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2016, 03:33:30 PM »
Slovakia & Slovenia really need to be visited.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2016, 03:56:10 PM »
Former Yugoslavian countries like Kosovo, Bosnia, or Montenegro are really need to be visited <3
what might have been

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2016, 05:10:53 PM »
#1 for me is definitely the Oceanian islands and the Caribbean islands. Both seem so obvious, yet have been completely left out. (Also Greenland)
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2016, 07:42:36 PM »
They went to St Thomas. And Belize was a near miss.

My most wanted (okay, BESIDES Antarctica!) would be Myanmar (Burma)....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2016, 08:14:48 PM »
There are a lot of countries that need more visits and are not yet visited.

Europe: Spain, Greece, Finland, Slovenia, Latvia, Czech Republic, Ireland, Iceland
North America: Canada, The Bahamas, Costa Rica, Belize
South America: Uruguay, Bolivia
Asia: Israel, Maldives, Laos, Myanmar, Qatar
Africa: South Africa, Mauritius
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Vanuatu

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2016, 09:20:44 PM »
Many of those on your list HAVE been visited. ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2016, 10:55:47 PM »
There are a lot of countries that need more visits and are not yet visited.

Europe: Spain, Greece, Finland, Slovenia, Latvia, Czech Republic, Ireland, Iceland
North America: Canada, The Bahamas, Costa Rica, Belize
South America: Uruguay, Bolivia
Asia: Israel, Maldives, Laos, Myanmar, Qatar
Africa: South Africa, Mauritius
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Vanuatu

Bold indicates the countries haven't visited (original American edition only), but they would consider to be visited in a near future.

Fixed.

Offline Ozzymayhem4

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2016, 11:22:24 PM »
I want them to visit these new countries -
North America - Nicaragua, Cuba, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago
South America - Venezuela
Oceania - Samoa, Papua New Guinea, Palau
Asia - Laos, Nepal, Uzbekistan, Jordan, Qatar, Israel
Europe - Montenegro, Belarus
Africa - Kenya (kind of), Angola, The Gambia

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2016, 11:31:02 PM »

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2016, 12:01:10 PM »
It is still theoretically possible to have a season of 8 or 9 completely new and safe countries. However, it is just not very practical logistically and financially.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2016, 01:06:53 PM »
I would be happy with a visit to Fiji.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2016, 01:23:45 PM »

EAOWadsy

« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2017, 04:51:51 PM »
I would really like a visit to Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina and especially Lake Bled in Slovenia. I am very surprised none of these places have been visited yet on the race.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2017, 07:36:18 PM »
I NEED to see a visit to Fiji, Guatemala, Laos, Qatar, Angola and Belize!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2017, 03:33:35 PM »
I NEED to see a visit to Fiji, Guatemala, Laos, Qatar, Angola and Belize!

You can see two of those on non-English international versions :D
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline CanadianOwl

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2017, 04:08:36 PM »
I really want the race to visit Sarajevo in B&H. So much history in a culturally mixed city, and there are many things they can come up with. Good mountains in the background as well.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2018, 11:16:51 AM »
It is still theoretically possible to have a season of 8 or 9 completely new and safe countries. However, it is just not very practical logistically and financially.

They could spend a whole season in Eastern Europe with new countries (Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Moldova, Macedonia, Albania, Latvia, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Slovakia, Slovenia) if they needed to save on budget. TAR 32: Satellite and Balkans Edition!
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2018, 10:39:55 AM »
I always wonder why they ignoring Central America & Carribean countries and South Europe. It's easy to travel here, exotic enough and cheap too, I guess.

Offline Caban

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2018, 05:44:09 AM »
I do better on these fat burners for men and would be happy with a visit to Fiji.

Fiji sounds like a no-brainer to me too. A beautiful place and I feel like it would go so well with the Amazing Race.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 02:36:10 AM by Caban »

Gra1162

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2018, 05:54:10 AM »

Fiji sounds like a no-brainer to me too. A beautiful place and I feel like it would go so well with the Amazing Race.
Fiji is 100% need to go, its just funny that everyone wants TAR to go to fiji and Survivor to leave fiji :lol3:

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2018, 12:38:51 AM »
I really want the race to visit Sarajevo in B&H. So much history in a culturally mixed city, and there are many things they can come up with. Good mountains in the background as well.

It sure looked nice on the Israeli edition.

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2018, 10:57:09 PM »
Countries I want

North America:
Cuba (I Know TARCanada 4 visited, but TARUS hasn't)
Dominican Republic
Nicaragua
St. Lucia

South America:
Guyana
Suriname
Venezuela

Africa:
Angola
Cote d'Ivoire
Mail
Rwanda
The Gambia

Europe:
Albania
Andorra
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Luxembourg
Serbia
Macedonia (FYROM)
Montenegro

Asia:
Bhutan
Brunei
Kyrgyzstan
Myanmar (Burma)
Nepal
Pakistan (I Know they probably won't, but it's beautiful)
Timor-Leste

Oceania:
Fiji
Palau
Papua New Guinea (Probably won't)
Samoa
Vanuatu

The U.S. Territories I want them to visit:
Northern Mariana Islands (2 Legs, before coming back to the U.S.)
American Samoa (The 11th Leg, also not just Pago Pago. I have a leg for American Samoa if Y'all want it)

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2018, 11:13:28 PM »
Countries I want

North America:
Cuba (I Know TARCanada 4 visited, but TARUS hasn't)
Dominican Republic
Nicaragua
St. Lucia

South America:
Guyana
Suriname
Venezuela

Africa:
Angola
Cote d'Ivoire
Mail
Rwanda
The Gambia

Europe:
Albania
Andorra
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Luxembourg
Serbia
Macedonia (FYROM)
Montenegro

Asia:
Bhutan
Brunei
Kyrgyzstan
Myanmar (Burma)
Nepal
Pakistan (I Know they probably won't, but it's beautiful)
Timor-Leste

Oceania:
Fiji
Palau
Papua New Guinea (Probably won't)
Samoa
Vanuatu

The U.S. Territories I want them to visit:
Northern Mariana Islands (2 Legs, before coming back to the U.S.)
American Samoa (The 11th Leg, also not just Pago Pago. I have a leg for American Samoa if Y'all want it)

If you're interested in watching more international versions that visited the countries you just listed, I'll give you the list now.

Cuba was also visited on TAR Australia 2 (the first visit to Cuba in the Race Franchise) and HaMerotz LaMillion 3 (This version is mostly in Hebrew).

Dominican Republic: Visited on TARLA 1 & 5 (This version is entirely in Spanish, except for the 4th one which was in Portuguese).

Venezuela: Visited in TARLA 2 (Only visited to Venezuela in the Franchise)

Bosnia and Herzegovina: Visited in HaMerotz LaMillion 2 (Bosnia is the only country in the Israeli version to not host a Pit Stop, teams did some tasks in Sarajevo, then went to Croatia afterwards).

Kyrgyzstan: Visited in HaMerotz LaMillion 6 (The most recent Israeli season that has aired).

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2018, 02:47:50 AM »
Guatemala, too, and it was visited in TAR LA 2 where it served as the starting line.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2019, 09:51:19 PM »
Paraguay is the South America country but surprisingly, it never visited by TAR Latin America as well as TAR Corrida Millionaria
https://realityfanwiki.com/index.php?title=Paraguay

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2020, 06:43:35 AM »
I had forgotten a lot of these.

Antarctica, Nepal, and Burma are my big three for the US.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2020, 06:46:29 AM »

Antarctica is a continent, not a country! :0328:

Hurry up and visit Nepal, the tourism pictures I have seen of the country look stunning  :2hearts: :colors

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2020, 06:47:20 AM »

I have to add Guatemala, Slovakia & Uzbekistan

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2020, 09:22:47 AM »
Do we have a full list of these anywhere?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2020, 11:39:43 PM »

I have to add Guatemala, Slovakia & Uzbekistan
I add Rwanda a sub-sahara african country want to become :"Singapore of Africa", El Salvador (during first year of Nayib Bukele's presidency number of homicide declined by 70%), several countries in Balkan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Slovakia

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2020, 01:54:55 AM »
Do we have a full list of these anywhere?

US version only

*Yakko starts singing*

Guatemala
Cuba
Haiti
Dominican Republic
Honduras
El Salvador
Nicaragua
Bahamas
Belize
Barbados
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Grenada
Antigua and Barbuda
Dominica
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Venezuela
Guyana
Suriname

Fiji
Papua New Guinea
Solomon Islands
Vanuatu
Micronesia
Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Nauru
Palau
Samoa
Tonga
Tuvalu

Luxembourg
Andorra
San Marino
Vatican City
Latvia
Belarus
Slovakia
Slovenia
Moldova
Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Montenegro
Kosovo
Serbia
North Macedonia
Cyprus
Bulgaria

Comoros
Sao Tome and Principe
Cabo Verde
Angola
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Central African Republic
Rwanda
Burundi
Somalia
Djibouti
Eritrea
Sudan
South Sudan
Chad
Libya
Algeria
Gabon
Equatorial Guinea
Cameroon
Nigeria
Niger
Mali
Benin
Togo
Cote D'Ivoire
Liberia
Sierra Leone
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Gambia
Lesotho
Eswatini
Mauritania

Israel
Jordan
Lebanon
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Qatar
Iraq
Iran
Syria
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Nepal
Bhutan
Myanmar
North Korea
Brunei
Timor-Leste
Maldives

*Yakko stops singing*

(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

*Updated and removed Trinidad & Tobago, as it was just recently visited on TAR 32
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 01:24:40 AM by NELs »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2020, 04:35:37 AM »
Quite fascinating looking through that list after not really thinking about that for a while! There are so many fascinating places that they really should visit, especially the ex-Yugoslav countries which are so beautiful. Bosnia & Herzegovina has some of the most beautiful patches of countryside I've seen and would be stunning on TV.

When I was in Slovakia I thought there was so much the race could do in Bratislava. The capital is rather compact and you could easily do a whole leg on foot in the Old Town once you get from the airport to the centre. (Though, if it rains as badly as while I was there, might not be the most pleasant racing conditions! :funny: ) And then let's not forget the rest of the country outside of Bratislava as well. It's also super accessible from Vienna (or really, even Prague or Budapest) so you don't even need to fly in there. I think it's just about the number one new location I would like to see TAR visit.

Also Rwanda is such a gem. The Rwandan people are so lovely. Definitely deserves a visit! :2hearts:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2020, 05:42:59 PM »
All versions:

Show content
Guatemala
Cuba
Haiti
Dominican Republic
Honduras
El Salvador
Nicaragua
Trinidad & Tobago
Bahamas
Belize
Barbados
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Grenada
Antigua and Barbuda
Dominica
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Venezuela
Guyana
Suriname

Fiji
Papua New Guinea
Solomon Islands
Vanuatu
Micronesia
Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Nauru
Palau
Samoa
Tonga
Tuvalu

Luxembourg
Andorra
San Marino
Vatican City
Latvia
Belarus
Slovakia
Slovenia
Moldova
Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Montenegro
Kosovo
Serbia
North Macedonia
Cyprus
Bulgaria

Comoros
Sao Tome and Principe
Cabo Verde
Angola
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Central African Republic
Rwanda
Burundi
Somalia
Djibouti
Eritrea
Sudan
South Sudan
Chad
Libya
Algeria
Gabon
Equatorial Guinea
Cameroon
Nigeria
Niger
Mali
Benin
Togo
Cote D'Ivoire
Liberia
Sierra Leone
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Gambia
Lesotho
Eswatini
Mauritania

Israel
Jordan
Lebanon
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Qatar
Iraq
Iran
Syria
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Nepal
Bhutan
Myanmar
North Korea
Brunei
Timor-Leste
Maldives