The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Tropical Storm Ketsana

<< < (2/2)

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: topaz on September 27, 2009, 07:53:30 AM ---amen to you brother! :tup:

p.s.
I'm worried about my cousin who's living in Marikina, Metro Manila which it hit hard the most when that typhoon had came to the Phils. last weekend.

--- End quote ---

I have classmates living there. Hope they're okay.

georgiapeach:
Sending love and prayers to all of you affected by this horrible storm...may you all be safe and well.

topaz:
OMG!  Update on Typhoon Ketsana (Ondoy), it's also been reach to Cambodia right now according to BBC in which that country is also feature on TAR 15.  I hope Phil will announce first on the next episode about giving the help and donations to the victim of that storm just like what happen to season 6 after the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami and Hurricane Katrina on family edition if you remember.  We will pray for the safety of Cambodian people as well. :(

here's the link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8281950.stm

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: topaz on September 30, 2009, 06:53:34 AM ---OMG!  Update on Typhoon Ketsana (Ondoy), it's also been reach to Cambodia right now according to BBC in which that country is also feature on TAR 15.  I hope Phil will announce first on the next episode about giving the help and donations to the victim of that storm just like what happen to season 6 after the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami and Hurricane Katrina on family edition if you remember.  We will pray for the safety of Cambodian people as well. :(

here's the link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8281950.stm

--- End quote ---

That's so sad. :( Hope they'll be alright there. :( I will cry 'CBS plant' however if it suddenly finds its way to outside Cambodia to <can't specify the destination because it could be a spoiler>.

topaz:
don't worry raymond.  we should ask this to Phil on his facebook and twitter account.

p.s.
let's pray for the safety of the Cambodians on Ketsana (Ondoy).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version