General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Glee

(1/35) > >>

Dånooky:
Anyone seen it? I have seen the first three episodes and I swear it's like High School Musi-crap without the crap. I really like how they managed the concept. The characters are credible and there's a perfect balance between drama, comedy and psycho characters.

georgiapeach:
A friend made me watch the two hour Intro and I loved it! But forgot all about it til I saw this so will go looking...thanks!

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 22, 2009, 12:23:58 AM ---A friend made me watch the two hour Intro and I loved it! But forgot all about it til I saw this so will go looking...thanks!

--- End quote ---
I love so far their covers of Rehab, Don't Stop Believin' and Take a Bow, and I like it how they differentiate themselves from HSM. Because here, all the singing parts are either fantasy or rehearsals/competitions against characters randomly bursting into song.

ImANewUser:
LOVE Glee. :yess: :wohoo:

Moo:
I love musicals like these, (okay, I liked HSM tbh, the first one and some of the third one, the second one was crap) and Glee's version of pop songs is SO MUCH EPIC<3

Don't stop Believing <333
REHAB <333333333333

ETA: Rehab sounded like those remixes of Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver's music and sounded like Sister Act's "I Will Follow You"!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version