TAR15: Marcy Maloy & Ronald Shalita - Dating

(1/5) > >>

puddin:
Marcy and Ronald
Biography
Marcy Malloy (60); Ronald Shalita (59)
Hometown: San Francisco
Relationship: Dating

Marcy and Ron both believe that at 60 you can be strong, sexy, vibrant and energetic. They met one year ago on an online dating website and are looking forward to sharing the intense experience of the Race.  They hope the Race will reinforce the strengths of their relationship and identify potential areas of conflict.

Both are exceptionally fit, have great people skills and a high energy level.  Marcy is not your typical 60-year-old; she attends flying trapeze classes, studies Kung Fu and rock climbs with Ron.   To keep pace with Marcy, Ron is in the gym lifting weights, running, swimming or kickboxing. After being selected for the Race, he found a new physical challenge in a course that allowed him to confront his fears of heights.

Marcy is a nationally recognized advertising photographer, while Ron spends his mornings as a high-volume day trader and his afternoons as a math tutor.  They both have traveled extensively and Marcy speaks several languages. Ron is personable and extroverted.   Trained as a lawyer, he is cautious and likes to take his time to think things through while Marcy is spontaneous, impulsive and easily distracted.  Marcy finds balance in Ron's pragmatism and calmness.  While he likes to process his thoughts,  she prefers to tackle problems head-on.  Both are concerned about their different approaches to problem solving, but believe the Race will give them greater insights.

puddin:
The Amazing Race 15 - Meet Marcy and Ronald

Kiwi Jay:
The dam opened? Hahaha! Sorry! Bad mind!

Needless to say, I love these two, She is so cute and amazing for 60 and he is really nice

I havent any idea whether the spoiler about skydiver, skydivers people was proved right or wrong but I think that if it holds true than this could be them:

After being selected for the Race, he found a new physical challenge in a course that allowed him to confront his fears of heights.

Skydiving Ron?

and I love Marcy's linguistic talents!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

puddin:
Marcy must have good genes, I never ever would have pegged her for 60! You go girl! 60 and sexy!
Good luck Marcy and Ron!!  :jumpy: :jumpy:

puddin:
Heres a blog on Marcy --

WOW! Our Amazing Photographer is now a Celebrity!
September 9, 2009 by Chris

Marcy Maloy, the very talented photographer that takes the amazing photos of our clothing, is now a true celebrity!  Marcy and her partner Ron are one of the couples selected for this season’s Amazing Race on CBS!  This is the 15th season of The Amazing Race, with a huge audience and fan base. 
Marcy has been photographing le•top for over 10 years – our offices are filled with her fabulous photos!  It would be impossible to describe how Marcy works – her energy and connection to all the children is truly legendary!  Marcy is a very well known fashion photographer; she has national ad campaigns in her portfolio.  When we met Marcy we knew we were very lucky to have someone with her talent to capture the essence of the “le•top look!”  Every time we have a photo shoot I look forward to hearing about Marcy’s new adventures (trapeze lessons, hula-hoop lessons, traveling to exciting locales!)  Wow!  The next photo shoot should be enjoyable …just hearing about her ultimate adventure!

We are really excited that one of the le•top ‘team’ will be featured on this very entertaining and exciting show.  Knowing Marcy we are POSITIVE she will add enthusiasm and her own special vibe to the show! The Amazing Race season 15 premieres Sunday, September 27th 8/7c.

Marcy – we can’t wait to watch you – hope you do great!

photos as well ..
http://letopusa.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/wow-our-amazing-photographer-is-now-a-celebrity/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version