Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 339654 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1075 on: September 12, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »
We aren't even allowed to say 'Michigan' in our house, it's 'the M word'......  

GO BUCKEYES !!!!  

It's like a BB/college football version of Romeo and Juliet...

We were bonding over our mutual disdain of Natalie...

Yet, our cyber-friendship is not allowed because of our families feuding football rivalries...

Aahhh what could have been...  :lol:

And y'all are tied right now, so you may pull off a win!

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1076 on: September 12, 2009, 08:57:16 PM »
I don't know if this has already been posted here, but a lot of other boards are talking about the fact that Kevin may be fooling us and BB may be fooling us with all this talk of Kevin taking Jordan to the final 2 if he gets to choose. I love Jordan and I want her to choose, but in case she doesn't, don't be surprised if Kevin is playing all of us. The theory out there is that Kevin knows that the public and BB wants him to choose Jordan. He is already fed up with BB trying to get him to save Jeff and Michele before. So I think he is just saying these things so production will leave him alone AND to convince Jordan to take him if she is picking. Kevin has said many things in his DRs that he did NOT follow through on. DR Kevin is not the same as Kevin's actions. Kevin has said several times that he is mad that a "brown" person has never won BB. He is all about minorities winning. Taking Nat would be his first instinct. Also, Kevin was very upset after they filmed the bits for Sunday's show because he and Nat both said OMG it has been the Jeff and Jordan show all summer. Kevin said that she will win cause she is the sweet southern belle underdog and he would NOT take her. And finally, why would Kevin warn Nat to stop bashing people on the live feeds and BBAD if he isn't taking her? Why would he try helping her out if he is not still loyal to her?

Anyway, I am hoping Kevin will take Jordan cause I hate Nat and love Jordan. BUT, I will not trust him to do it. He has bonded with Nat for too long. The only way Jordan goes is if she wins part 3.
Just my opinion, but thought I would throw it out there so people don't get blindsided by the BB show edit and Kevin. Kevin is not dumb and he may be playing us all. He is on to how the fans feel and BB feels and knows he gets more votes if he keeps saying to America that he is taking Jordan. And if he tells Nat on Monday that he is not picking her like he suggested to Jordan, I still won't believe it until I see it. He is just as backstabbing and duplicitous as Nat. Look at all the lies he has told. This could be the biggest lie of all. Thanks for letting me vent about this. :groan:

And also, even if most want Jordan to take Kevin cause they hate Nat, Jordan has a better chance of winning if she takes Nat. The Jury house seems to be pro Kevin and anti Nat. So if Jordan takes Nat, and I am inclined to think she will since she doesn't totally trust Kevin for backstabbing Jeff, I think she can win against Nat, especially if she wins part 3.

Jordan FTW!  :jumpy:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 09:10:57 PM by Delilah »
Jeff and Jordan have made this BB season fun for me!

Offline LadyButterfly

• RFF Newbie
  • RFF Newbie and former lurker.
« Reply #1077 on: September 12, 2009, 09:11:00 PM »

If Kev and Jordan had half a brain they would figure out that something was fishy about Nat wanting to get married right away....and they've been together already 3 years etc....   IF SHE'S ONLY 18 !!   :groan:

She's like one of those people that tells stories that no one believes. B:) No one bothers to challange them because there isn't any way to prove or disprove the stories so why waste the energy on them.  :res: I really don't like her!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1078 on: September 12, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »
We aren't even allowed to say 'Michigan' in our house, it's 'the M word'......  

GO BUCKEYES !!!!  

It's like a BB/college football version of Romeo and Juliet...

We were bonding over our mutual disdain of Natalie...

Yet, our cyber-friendship is not allowed because of our families feuding football rivalries...

Aahhh what could have been...  :lol:

And y'all are tied right now, so you may pull off a win!

Oh .....    :-*  how true !

I am half watching the game, half sitting here at the computer and listening to the game ---it makes me nervous ....just like watching BB !! 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1079 on: September 12, 2009, 09:32:55 PM »
I don't know if this has already been posted here, but a lot of other boards are talking about the fact that Kevin may be fooling us and BB may be fooling us with all this talk of Kevin taking Jordan to the final 2 if he gets to choose. I love Jordan and I want her to choose, but in case she doesn't, don't be surprised if Kevin is playing all of us. The theory out there is that Kevin knows that the public and BB wants him to choose Jordan. He is already fed up with BB trying to get him to save Jeff and Michele before. So I think he is just saying these things so production will leave him alone AND to convince Jordan to take him if she is picking. Kevin has said many things in his DRs that he did NOT follow through on. DR Kevin is not the same as Kevin's actions. Kevin has said several times that he is mad that a "brown" person has never won BB. He is all about minorities winning. Taking Nat would be his first instinct. Also, Kevin was very upset after they filmed the bits for Sunday's show because he and Nat both said OMG it has been the Jeff and Jordan show all summer. Kevin said that she will win cause she is the sweet southern belle underdog and he would NOT take her. And finally, why would Kevin warn Nat to stop bashing people on the live feeds and BBAD if he isn't taking her? Why would he try helping her out if he is not still loyal to her?

Anyway, I am hoping Kevin will take Jordan cause I hate Nat and love Jordan. BUT, I will not trust him to do it. He has bonded with Nat for too long. The only way Jordan goes is if she wins part 3.
Just my opinion, but thought I would throw it out there so people don't get blindsided by the BB show edit and Kevin. Kevin is not dumb and he may be playing us all. He is on to how the fans feel and BB feels and knows he gets more votes if he keeps saying to America that he is taking Jordan. And if he tells Nat on Monday that he is not picking her like he suggested to Jordan, I still won't believe it until I see it. He is just as backstabbing and duplicitous as Nat. Look at all the lies he has told. This could be the biggest lie of all. Thanks for letting me vent about this. :groan:

And also, even if most want Jordan to take Kevin cause they hate Nat, Jordan has a better chance of winning if she takes Nat. The Jury house seems to be pro Kevin and anti Nat. So if Jordan takes Nat, and I am inclined to think she will since she doesn't totally trust Kevin for backstabbing Jeff, I think she can win against Nat, especially if she wins part 3.

Jordan FTW!  :jumpy:

At this point, nothing would surprise me.  About 5 minutes after Jordan won round 2, I figured that Kevin would choose Nat over Jordan, simply based on how loud the crowd cheered for J after winning.  Then with the whole J/J summer romance thing, he's really got to realize that she'd be the shoe in.  Kevin is in it to win it...and he's not going to go into anything lightly.  Then the fact that he'd lose Nat's vote, plus America's, Jeffs and possibly Michelles...well, he'd be better off trying to go with Nat.

And I think that's why he's being so "kind" today...because if he takes Nat to the end, in the chance that there's a tie, he'd get America's vote.

Eh.  Time will tell.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1080 on: September 12, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »
OMG!!!   Natalie has a new plan......  cook ...make Kev and Jordan sick....  and not eat anything herself.  Then whine because Kev won't play pool with her.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1081 on: September 12, 2009, 09:47:25 PM »
OMG!!!   Natalie has a new plan......  cook ...make Kev and Jordan sick....  and not eat anything herself.  Then whine because Kev won't play pool with her.

Add to that  Nat telling Jordan how much they have in common and how they will be besties outside the house.

Yeah.  That's exactly what I've been thinking...that N and J have SOO much in common.  :lol:

Offline glenlake8

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1082 on: September 12, 2009, 09:54:02 PM »
At this point, nothing would surprise me.  About 5 minutes after Jordan won round 2, I figured that Kevin would choose Nat over Jordan, simply based on how loud the crowd cheered for J after winning.  Then with the whole J/J summer romance thing, he's really got to realize that she'd be the shoe in.  Kevin is in it to win it...and he's not going to go into anything lightly.

It's going to be a tough decision for Kevin, regardless, if he wins on Tuesday. But as far as the cheering for Jordan goes, and correct me if I'm wrong, Kevin should not have been able to hear the audience reactions. If he did, then he and Natalie would have known for sure that she lost, before Julie announced the winner. Kevin's reaction did not look like he knew.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 09:57:26 PM by glenlake8 »

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1083 on: September 12, 2009, 10:17:11 PM »
I was wondering if the cheers were muted during the competition, but I think it would be okay to hear the clapping after she announced Jordan won, cause even Jordan looked like she wanted to clap for herself after it was announced and wondered if she could hear the applause then. I hope so in a way cause she would know she is being supported by the fans.  :wohoo:
Jeff and Jordan have made this BB season fun for me!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1084 on: September 12, 2009, 10:52:30 PM »
The only thing that makes me think Kevin might take Jordan is because he thinks Nat has more friends in the Jury House.  If he evicts Jordan, this is how he thinks the votes will go: Jessie, Russell, Jeff, Jordan, Michele and America (due to engagement) will vote for Nat and Lydia will vote for him.  Remember...he evicted Jeff, Michele, & Jordan and he didn't save Russell.  Jessie dissed him when he left the house because he knew Kevin voted him out.  This is what is in Kevin's mind.  We know things differently because we've seen the JH.  This is JMO. :duno:

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1085 on: September 12, 2009, 11:54:12 PM »
The only thing that makes me think Kevin might take Jordan is because he thinks Nat has more friends in the Jury House.  If he evicts Jordan, this is how he thinks the votes will go: Jessie, Russell, Jeff, Jordan, Michele and America (due to engagement) will vote for Nat and Lydia will vote for him.  Remember...he evicted Jeff, Michele, & Jordan and he didn't save Russell.  Jessie dissed him when he left the house because he knew Kevin voted him out.  This is what is in Kevin's mind.  We know things differently because we've seen the JH.  This is JMO. :duno:

That's a great point, but BB may have screwed Jordan by showing her and Jeff in such a positive light during the season recap which was shown to the 3 remaining houseguests. Kevin knows Jordan has America's vote now.

Here's how I see things playing out under all 4 scenerios:

Kevin wins and picks Natalie = Kevin wins (at worst 4-3, with Jeff, Michelle and Jordan possibly voting against him.).

Kevin wins and picks Jordan = Jordan wins (Jeff, Michelle, Natalie and America).

Jordan wins and picks Natalie = Jordan wins (Jeff, Michelle, America, Lydia).

Jordan wins and picks Kevin = Kevin wins (Lydia, Jessie, Russell, Natalie).

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1086 on: September 13, 2009, 12:03:38 AM »

That's a great point, but BB may have screwed Jordan by showing her and Jeff in such a positive light during the season recap which was shown to the 3 remaining houseguests. Kevin knows Jordan has America's vote now.

Kevin wins and picks Natalie = Kevin wins (at worst 4-3, with Jeff, Michelle and Jordan possibly voting against him.).

Kevin wins and picks Jordan = Jordan wins (Jeff, Michelle, Natalie and America).

Oh, yes...I know that's what probably will happen.  I'm just saying from what Kevin knows...he would be better off taking Jordan.  He doesn't know that the JH has turned on Nat.  Only we know that part.  So to him...Nat still has more votes.  He has more of a 50/50 with Jordan.  I'm just giving the reason why I think he might still take Jordan on just what he doesn't know about the JH.  Even though I don't want Nat to get any money, I really hope Jordan wins and takes Nat.  That way she will more than likely win the whole thing and Nat will be floored by it!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1087 on: September 13, 2009, 12:07:57 AM »
Whoa...that was surreal.

First Nat says she loooooves Lifetime movies.   :ascared  And then she and Jordan start talking about their fave Lifetime movies.  Jordan says "You know the one where Tori Spelling is a cheerleader?"...and my jaw dropped.  That movie is based on a true story involving two of my sister's classmates when they were all in high school!  It's called both "A Friend to Die For" and "Death of a Cheerleader" and Tori's character was based on Kirsten Costas, a cheerleader who was murdered by an unpopular girl named Bernadette Protti.  They were a year ahead of my sister. 

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1088 on: September 13, 2009, 12:15:46 AM »

Oh, yes...I know that's what probably will happen.  I'm just saying from what Kevin knows...he would be better off taking Jordan.  He doesn't know that the JH has turned on Nat.  Only we know that part.  So to him...Nat still has more votes.  He has more of a 50/50 with Jordan.  I'm just giving the reason why I think he might still take Jordan on just what he doesn't know about the JH.  Even though I don't want Nat to get any money, I really hope Jordan wins and takes Nat.  That way she will more than likely win the whole thing and Nat will be floored by it!

I think I'm changing my scenerio 4 prediction. If Jordan beats Kevin and picks him, I think Jessie may vote Jordan (giving her a 4-3 win). He's still probably a little bit pissed at Kevin (although he was very pro-Kevin when Jeff entered the jury house) and Jordan will have "deserved it more" in Jessie's eyes for beating Kevin and Natalie in the final 2 challenges (Kevin only won because Natalie gave up).

So, bottom line, if Jordan makes it to final 2, she will win.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1089 on: September 13, 2009, 07:33:26 AM »
I was wondering if the cheers were muted during the competition, but I think it would be okay to hear the clapping after she announced Jordan won, cause even Jordan looked like she wanted to clap for herself after it was announced and wondered if she could hear the applause then. I hope so in a way cause she would know she is being supported by the fans.  :wohoo:

I think those cheers were muted, but when J/N were in the house and Julie announced that J was the winner, the crowd went absolutely wild...and because Julie was talking, the HG's could hear the screaming...and I think I remember a bit of a look of surprise on Jordan's face  (and not surprise from having won, haha, but surprise from the audience reaction...)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1090 on: September 13, 2009, 09:10:28 AM »
These are just my thoughts.

First, Kevin is in it to win it, as observed earlier....I doubt he thinks that America's one vote will outweigh the multple votes that he would think Nat would have in the  Jury House.....that is IF he thinks America would chose Jordan over Jeff given how he would think Nat's engagement would be more popular with the public than Jeff and Jordan's showmance (Personally, I doubt he is even thinking about that...maybe just that he needs to play to the cameras so that HE would get America's vote).

Second, given the cocoon that the houseguests are in, I imagine that all of them would think that Nat would have more jury house votes that Nat J/K would have. Kevin would assume that Jesse would vote for Nat, that Lydia would vote for him and that Russell would vote for Nat (they WERE athletes and allies, you know),...he would think that Jeff and Michelle would vote for Jordan if he took her to the f2....it boils down to who does Kevin think that Jordan and Jeff would vote for in it was K/N in the final 2.

I think Kevin would take Natalie to the final 2 thinking he would have a better shot with her (Lydia, Jeff, Jordan and Michelle).

Jordan better win the third comp.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: September 13, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »
 :waves: Hi All! I just saw on another site that Nat actually told Kevin last night that she believes that gay people cannot become doctors because she has never heard of a gay doctor before! I can't even believe what I just wrote! I knew Nat was a barely functional idiot, but this takes the cake! Let's couple that comment with all of the times she has told Kevin to "be a man" and that he needs to dress "manly", and that he needs to "find god", and maybe if he had sex with a woman he would change his mind about being gay, and I could go on here for pages.  :groan:

Do we still think that Kevin will take Natalie to the end? Do we believe that he will be her conduit for winning a dime? Kevin wants to win and he thinks that he has three jury votes, except for Jeff and Michele. He knows he won't get Nat's vote in the end if he is the one to evict her, but he knows that GAYS VOTE - OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Just ask the past winners of American Idol! I believe that Kevin believes he will win a tie against Jordan, because she will end up with $50K, and she will be happy. Kevin doesn't believe that he will win against Nat. Jordan will win regardless of who she takes to the end. She is the path of least regret for the Jury.  :res:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1092 on: September 13, 2009, 10:00:58 AM »
:waves: Hi All! I just saw on another site that Nat actually told Kevin last night that she believes that gay people cannot become doctors because she has never heard of a gay doctor before! I can't even believe what I just wrote! I knew Nat was a barely functional idiot, but this takes the cake! Let's couple that comment with all of the times she has told Kevin to "be a man" and that he needs to dress "manly", and that he needs to "find god", and maybe if he had sex with a woman he would change his mind about being gay, and I could go on here for pages.  :groan:

Nat's ignorance truly knows no bounds...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1093 on: September 13, 2009, 10:14:46 AM »

Makes you wonder what Kevin is really thinking

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1094 on: September 13, 2009, 10:17:29 AM »

Makes you wonder what Kevin is really thinking

Exactly...and the sad thing is, I'm certain that Nat's comments are not even the worst he's heard.

It makes me extremely sad.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1095 on: September 13, 2009, 10:21:32 AM »

Perfect statement, lovemykiddies ( :'( about the Buckeyes, btw)...  

And did you see/hear where they were talking about different courses in school and Nat was talking about taking Anatomy...  don't they usually offer Anatomy in college????   I know that high schools offer way more courses than when I was in school...but ....  

I'm thinking back to last Thursday when Jeff entered the jury house and found out about Nat being 24 and someone said, 'yeah, but it doesn't make it game-changing'.  I think when they think about that -- and all the other lies she said, it will be game changing.  

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1096 on: September 13, 2009, 10:46:16 AM »

I think Kevin would take Natalie to the final 2 thinking he would have a better shot with her (Lydia, Jeff, Jordan and Michelle).

Jordan better win the third comp.

Why would Kevin asume that Jordan would vote for him? Kevin has sworn that he has a final 2 deal with Jordan. If he stabs her in the back I dson't think he would be expecting her vote (or Jeff's or Michelle's for that matter).

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1097 on: September 13, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »
And did you see/hear where they were talking about different courses in school and Nat was talking about taking Anatomy...  don't they usually offer Anatomy in college????   I know that high schools offer way more courses than when I was in school...but ....  

She took an anatomy class? And she still doesn't know what sodium is or why too much is bad for you?  How did this girl ever graduate from college?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1098 on: September 13, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »
Spungo:

Whathever people think while in the house and all of their hard feelings, it seems to me that the jury members often change their minds once they are out of the intense BB house environment.

Jordan will vote HOWEVER Jeff tells her to...in my opinion.

But you are right, Kevin may not think that is likely.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1099 on: September 13, 2009, 11:59:39 AM »
Yeah....wasn't it Natalie that (the other night) thought that salt/sodium clogged your arteries?  Hello...it raises your blood pressure, genius.

And another thing...  I am VERY worried about Kevin.   :(  He has been known to do the opposite of what he says in the DR.  He is not stupid.  And I think he's annoyed that BB is trying to steer him one way or the other --- so he may do exactly the opposite of what they are telling him.  I wish BB would shut up when it comes to him.  Now if BB wants to somehow sway the questions Jordans way, I could accept that---not really fair probably...but I dislike Kev and Nat so much, I don't care at this point.