Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 315066 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1050 on: September 05, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »
 (:;)

I just woke up from a nap..please tell me I am having a nightmare... and kevin really did not win veto... (:;) (:;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1051 on: September 05, 2009, 04:49:25 PM »
BB might as well have the finale right now and get it over with! Natalie is the winner. No doubt about it. Worst F2 in BB history!

Fourth Place

Michele Noonan

Third Place

Jordan Lloyd

Second Place

Kevin Campbell (he will only get one vote, Lydia's)

First Place

Natalie Martinez (she will get the other 5 and America's vote won't be needed)

JURY PRIZE

It'll be a toss-up between Jeff and Michele, think it'll be close but Jeff should get it.

FYI, Updaters.....I will not update BBAD after Thursday....not interested to watch Kevin and Natalie enjoying their final days! 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1052 on: September 05, 2009, 04:50:30 PM »
Kev and Nat have no clue about Tuesday's live show.  LOL

Jordo studied.  Michele and her did it late last night.  It is not like she did NOT ever study, she did.
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1053 on: September 05, 2009, 04:51:25 PM »
Stop already with the guessed winners.
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1054 on: September 05, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »
 :duno: Maybe I am crazy - but I think Kevin may keep Michele thinking he would stand a better chance next to her in F2.

Here is the link to BB6 on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=BB6+usa&search_type=&aq=f

Regarding the drinks set up for us - Thank you for the generous thoughts, but honey - we're way beyond drinks - we need injectables!  :'( :( :knuckles: (:;) :ascared

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1055 on: September 05, 2009, 04:53:22 PM »
:duno: Maybe I am crazy - but I think Kevin may keep Michele thinking he would stand a better chance next to her in F2.

Here is the link to BB6 on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=BB6+usa&search_type=&aq=f

Regarding the drinks set up for us - Thank you for the generous thoughts, but honey - we're way beyond drinks - we need injectables!  :'( :( :knuckles: (:;) :ascared

ahahhahaha yes!!! pharmaceuticals!
No MSG!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1056 on: September 05, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »
go jordan......at this point I hope that the two dumb bitches turn on each other and take jordan to final 2

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1057 on: September 05, 2009, 04:56:38 PM »

Regarding the drinks set up for us - Thank you for the generous thoughts, but honey - we're way beyond drinks - we need injectables!  :'( :( :knuckles: (:;) :ascared

It was all I had handy...
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1058 on: September 05, 2009, 04:58:06 PM »
I have to say, this has been the first season that I have actually watched all of BB. And with the way this has played out, I may find it hard to get into another season! This is unbelievable. If Nat called out Michelle for supposedly telling who she was putting on the block, why is it OK for Nat to do so. I am so sick of the terrible two. If they were friends of mine, or family, I would really be embarrassed by their actions...

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1059 on: September 05, 2009, 05:00:12 PM »
I love jeff, but he really f**ck*d up by not getting one of the two dumb bitches out.....he didnot think it through enough...if he had not trusted them, we would be having a different game now, and I would not be contemplating an assault and batter charge against a pos named nataLIE

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1060 on: September 05, 2009, 05:01:59 PM »
 :funny:
CBS is going to have to pay people to sit in that audience to see those 2 ...i hope they turn their tickets back in 10 min before showtime.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1061 on: September 05, 2009, 05:02:10 PM »
N and K are so childish, I have NEVER seen any adult act so darn shildish in my life

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1062 on: September 05, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »
 I think something must be up - how could BB knowingly let Kevin and Gnat keep that calendar, and continue to openly use it to study and practice, when it is clearly against the rules - and then have a comp clearly favoring the information they were able to store using that calendar? That calendar was a very sophisticated encyclopedia for this season. The Incas remembered their entire cultural history by tying knots onto colored pieces of string. Something has to be up - something that is going to jump up and bite them right on their self-righteous asses. I just refuse believe that Alison Grodner - the person who booted Chima for rules infractions -  has lowered her standards this far, only three weeks later! No way!  :groan:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1063 on: September 05, 2009, 05:03:15 PM »
I absolutely can't stand Nat & Kevin.  They are so mean.  I'm so sick of Natalie saying after every competition "I would have won that!"  I sure hope Jordan can pull it off.  I don't want to watch the Kevin & Natalie show.  :(

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1064 on: September 05, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »
I think something must be up - how could BB knowingly let Kevin and Gnat keep that calendar, and continue to openly use it to study and practice, when it is clearly against the rules - and then have a comp clearly favoring the information they were able to store using that calendar? That calendar was a very sophisticated encyclopedia for this season. The Incas remembered their entire cultural history by tying knots onto colored pieces of string. Something has to be up - something that is going to jump up and bite them right on their self-righteous asses. I just refuse believe that Alison Grodner - the person who booted Chima for rules infractions -  has lowered her standards this far, only three weeks later! No way!  :groan:

I soo hope you are right..I had the same idea, but i did not want to voice it...it would be good if jordan, who had no calendar at all, automatically advanced to final two.....that would be the ultimate penalty.....and a just one at that...

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1065 on: September 05, 2009, 05:06:19 PM »

I think its over unfortunately, this is the worst season ever

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1066 on: September 05, 2009, 05:11:23 PM »
What is weird is the event that happened yesterday with the baby. I wonder what that is for since it had nothing to do with the veto comp.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1067 on: September 05, 2009, 05:16:21 PM »
kevin "we need to calm down with that cuz B will be like surprise jeff is coming back!!"

If this were only true!!!! :yess:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1068 on: September 05, 2009, 05:18:31 PM »
i really hope there  is more to the pandoras box, or some other twist.......I will feel personally let down, if there is not some twist, other than nat not playing in veto.....

I want to say i will be mad at bb and not watch again, but I probably would not stick to that......

there just has to be something more going on,...

Offline northguy001

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1069 on: September 05, 2009, 05:21:17 PM »
We need to FLOOD the CBS BB site, CBS main site and all the advertisers web sites letting them know if this ends they way it looks like it headed a boycott will start. I know I am going to suggest this on every BB site I can find.

BB can and does control what happens in this show. They give advice in DR talks as well as the way they plan the comps and what questions they ask. And allowing these two POS's have and work their play dough just proves they want these two to win.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1070 on: September 05, 2009, 05:24:18 PM »
We need to FLOOD the CBS BB site, CBS main site and all the advertisers web sites letting them know if this ends they way it looks like it headed a boycott will start. I know I am going to suggest this on every BB site I can find.

BB can and does control what happens in this show. They give advice in DR talks as well as the way they plan the comps and what questions they ask. And allowing these two POS's have and work their play dough just proves they want these two to win.

amen

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1071 on: September 05, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »
The season may be over, and this might really be IT - but if so - then BB turned its back on its own rules. Just think back to past seasons, and the memory aids they have confiscated. Even Dick and Danielle got into trouble for using something to count with. BB would come in while they were on outside LD and confiscate the questionable items. It's happened almost every season. These two were so freaking blatant about it they even made it using the BB Rule Book as a desk top! If there really are no more twists from the PB - then Alison deserves for BB not to be renewed. I am crying foul! Not because my favorites lost BUT because of the shoddy manner in which BB allowed the winners to win!  (:;) I just can't believe that there isn't something more to it. It's not logical. It doesn't make sense.  :duno:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1072 on: September 05, 2009, 05:35:57 PM »

I was just saying the same thing. How are they allowed to get away with that? well obviously they did, right? At this point don't see anything changing. just have to hope kevin takes Jordan and gets an equal shot at the money.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1073 on: September 05, 2009, 05:37:50 PM »
What is weird is the event that happened yesterday with the baby. I wonder what that is for since it had nothing to do with the veto comp.

NataLIE still is holding a secret and I am hoping that secret is gonna sink her ship with kevin..lol
what goes around, comes around.

Offline northguy001

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1074 on: September 05, 2009, 05:38:14 PM »
No email or web site info but did find this.

Allison Grodner Productions
12925 RIVERSIDE DR
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91423
Phone: (818) 325-6900