Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323626 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1050 on: August 30, 2009, 01:57:31 AM »
The dream is sooooooo busted.  Kev & Nat just swapped all the stories of the day - laughed at how dumb they (MJJ) all are and 100% guaranteed each other that Jeff is GONE.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1051 on: August 30, 2009, 02:33:05 AM »
Eric, Americas player, was forbidden to use the POV by the DR therefore keeping Dick in the game. Its around here somewhere.

eta here:

Trevor - Now one of the biggest tactical moves of the entire game was Eric not taking the opportunity to backdoor Dick and Daniele down the stretch. I think that actually cost you, may well have cost you, the game because if he backdoors Dick and Daniele one of them will go home and I had you getting to the final two in that scenario. What was your thoughts on that, like looking back on it what do you think of that whole situation?
Jessica - Well *big pause*, um I'm gonna, on the chat we had earlier, Eric explained he wasn't allowed to use the veto that week. The producers said that America wasn't given enough time to decide who he should use it on if he was going to so that just flat out told him he is not allowed to use the veto at all - nominations had to stay the same. Which is why Eric didn't use the veto. I think that's because they knew if he used the veto I was going to put up one of the Donatos, Dick or Daniele, and so they just said you know you can't do it. I didn't know it at the time. I said, 'What? What is going through your head? This is the perfect opportunity to get one of the big dogs out of here' and he wouldn't do it but I went along with him because I had to. He had the power that week. He was my ally. I....

Trevor - Wait a sec. I'd never even heard that. So the producers actually told Eric he wasn't allowed to use the Power of Veto like he told you this beforehand why he didn't use it?

Jessica - No, he couldn't tell me in the house that he wasn't allowed to use it but afterward he said they said 'Do not use it. You don't have a choice. You are to keep nominations the same.'

Rob - So did you pressure him a lot that week to use the veto or?

Jessica - I did. I wanted him to. I didn't pressure him but I talked to him about it saying we have an amazing opportunity right now. I put up two people that were were just kinda like ehh so we have the opportunity to get somebody out that is huge in the game and I wanted to but because he was told that he couldn't he had to keep arguing to me 'No no no. We have the right people up. Trust in the alliance it's all going to be good' and I had to go along with it because I didn't have a choice

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,13436.msg234259.html#msg234259
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 02:39:26 AM by puddin »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1052 on: August 30, 2009, 02:33:48 AM »
Latest popularity polls......jeffy boy is back on top

Jeff
Michele
Jordan
Kevin
Natalie

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1053 on: August 30, 2009, 02:41:26 AM »
Jeff as a loser or an underdog is a really sweet guy, he's a royal turd when he's on top.

As Jordan put it, I like this Jeff better  :hearts:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1054 on: August 30, 2009, 02:52:16 AM »
i was watching keivn in bbad and he seems soo nervous after his  DR session.. he came out and started figuring out math in the air and then used his finger to do imaginary math on the arm rest of the sofa.. he was really nervous..

nat said they get to know about the money on monday that the  accountant is  off the weekend? LOL that's funny .. pa's  do everything! i dont believe her!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1055 on: August 30, 2009, 02:57:23 AM »
Christ almighty--Nat is a sadist!   :ascared  With these wild scenarios and dragging everyone in to them.  Why?  If Jeff is such a goner, why with the theatrics?  :duno:  How much more "info" is she gonna collect?
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1056 on: August 30, 2009, 02:59:54 AM »
i was watching keivn in bbad and he seems soo nervous after his  DR session.. he came out and started figuring out math in the air and then used his finger to do imaginary math on the arm rest of the sofa.. he was really nervous..

nat said they get to know about the money on monday that the  accountant is  off the weekend? LOL that's funny .. pa's  do everything! i dont believe her!

:waves: ugot   I thought for sure Kevin's leg was gonna shake off.  It was going a mile a minute!  :lol:
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1057 on: August 30, 2009, 03:17:52 AM »
omg i don't know how kevin can even be around nat with all the crap she is saying every second it's this lie and that lie.. 

jeff seems  to be leaning more towards michele again..

and nat/kev/jord. thnking that michele is gonna stay on the block and then they are putting up  nat.. OMG they really think  someone other than jordan will believe  this!! 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1058 on: August 30, 2009, 03:50:12 AM »
Final 5 is the worst HOH to win other than the first two HOHs(only one person has won an HOH in the first two weeks and won); only 2 seasons have had winners who have won an HOH in the final 5 cause instead of two turns to keep themselves savf in the final four they get one and then they're on the block

A lot of winners win the last two HOHs and that's how they make it in; Statistics are against you Kevo aha and good since Jeff is dead
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1059 on: August 30, 2009, 06:49:14 AM »
Christ almighty--Nat is a sadist!   :ascared  With these wild scenarios and dragging everyone in to them.  Why?  If Jeff is such a goner, why with the theatrics?  :duno:  How much more "info" is she gonna collect?

B:)nat..

I still detest nat......i think she is working on jury votes more than anything.....

I wish k, M, J/J would sit down and compare all that nat is saying.......it will be funny when either nat or kevin stab the other in the back......

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1060 on: August 30, 2009, 06:50:53 AM »
i was hoping with all the alcohol that something was up.....i guess not at this point.....

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1061 on: August 30, 2009, 07:57:40 AM »
I am SOOO confused!!!  :lol:

These people are crazy with all their "I'm telling this one this thing and then you tell that one that thing and then we will do this but we really want to do that..."

And it cracks me UP that Kev got ticked when Jeff said he's not going to go with the "Convince Michele to take off Jeff" plan.

Yeesh.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1062 on: August 30, 2009, 08:12:35 AM »
Here is hoping that key can save Jeff's behind  :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1063 on: August 30, 2009, 08:17:53 AM »

Now I'm confused about this key (my classes started, and I am not NEARLY devoting enough time to the BB updates to catch everything).

I KNOW he got the key during the money "comp".  But wasn't the key used to release Kevin and nothing more?

And also, if someone can explain the comp (because I don't really get it)...

They got to get money out, but (and this is where I'm confused) when Kevin was released, did the money stop?  And if it DID stop, then what purpose would there be for them to release Kevin?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1064 on: August 30, 2009, 08:26:56 AM »

Now I'm confused about this key (my classes started, and I am not NEARLY devoting enough time to the BB updates to catch everything).

I KNOW he got the key during the money "comp".  But wasn't the key used to release Kevin and nothing more?

And also, if someone can explain the comp (because I don't really get it)...

They got to get money out, but (and this is where I'm confused) when Kevin was released, did the money stop?  And if it DID stop, then what purpose would there be for them to release Kevin?
From my understanding the key was used to release Kevin...I could be wrong though. I know the comp was all about pandoras box and not just about the money. I bet we will find out tonight on the show what is going on...Jeff keeps bringing up the key and what it means and so does michelle. Kevin and nat are just blowing it off. Their dialogue and the DR stuff that they keep talking about would lead you to believe the key has some sort of meaning other than releasing kevin  :duno: Apparently the money did stop when Kevin was released according to a statement jeff made to Kevin...somewhere in the feeds. Jeff said it really wasnt fair that kevin didnt get to participate in the comp because he was locked in the room. All this is just complete speculation I am not sure about anything really :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1065 on: August 30, 2009, 08:34:09 AM »
From my understanding the key was used to release Kevin...I could be wrong though. I know the comp was all about pandoras box and not just about the money. I bet we will find out tonight on the show what is going on...Jeff keeps bringing up the key and what it means and so does michelle. Kevin and nat are just blowing it off. Their dialogue and the DR stuff that they keep talking about would lead you to believe the key has some sort of meaning other than releasing kevin  :duno: Apparently the money did stop when Kevin was released according to a statement jeff made to Kevin...somewhere in the feeds. Jeff said it really wasnt fair that kevin didnt get to participate in the comp because he was locked in the room. All this is just complete speculation I am not sure about anything really :lol:

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one!  :lol:  I wasn't sure how the whole Pandora's Box thing fit in, but I did read the quote that someone put on the threads that talked about "hope".

Hmmm...dare I "hope" that if Jeff get's an extra privilege, Nat will be soo ticked that "BB is fixed" that she'll hit the skids and run off into BB obscurity?  :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1066 on: August 30, 2009, 08:37:32 AM »
I was looking at TL's flashbacks and it says around 3pm BB time on august 28th Kevin explains how the pandora's box thing will work....I believe he is talking to Nat. Maybe there is some info there :jam:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1067 on: August 30, 2009, 10:20:35 AM »
I think if that key Jeff has was initially only to set kevin free from the room, BB will change it's power so that Jeff is somehow safe. JMO of course  ;D I would be shocked if Jeff leaves this week with so many JJ fans that are raising cain on almost every BB site. Also with the post puddin did on Jessica's interview with Rob and Trevor ...there is no doubt that BB manipulates F2 according to the fans likes and dislikes. Thankfully most everyone likes Jeff  :tup: I could be totally wrong too and Jeff goes to jury this week  :'(

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1068 on: August 30, 2009, 11:23:14 AM »
Wow.....I am really behind.....haven't been able to watch feeds or read updates.....
First, I don't like Nat and I think she is a ball of lies.  I was watching the flashback
to where they were talking about Pandora's box and the money.  This has nothing
to do with it but the whole time she was eating strawberries and double/triple dipping
her strawberries in what looked like a new container of Cool Whip.   :meow:

I see Jeff is on the block.....was he upset that he was put up?  I thought he had "this deal"
with Nat and Kev that he would not go up   :duno:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1069 on: August 30, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »
Anybody wish Sept 15th would get here already? I'm so glad it's going to be over in 16 days. Overall, it has not been a good season but I enjoyed watching Jeff and Jordan despite their stupid game play. I am looking forward to the two hour finale and it should be good and lots of questions will be asked.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1070 on: August 30, 2009, 11:45:24 AM »
Anybody wish Sept 15th would get here already? I'm so glad it's going to be over in 16 days. Overall, it has not been a good season but I enjoyed watching Jeff and Jordan despite their stupid game play. I am looking forward to the two hour finale and it should be good and lots of questions will be asked.
I have been wishing September 15th would get her for a few weeks now :lol: I am also wishing, somehow Nat's scrappy behind is outta there this week too :yess:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1071 on: August 30, 2009, 11:47:24 AM »
I have been wishing September 15th would get her for a few weeks now :lol: I am also wishing, somehow Nat's scrappy behind is outta there this week too :yess:

Agree with both of you   :waves:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1072 on: August 30, 2009, 12:00:28 PM »
I have no clue what the deal is with the secret room is other than it has to mean more than just free money.  They were told specifically from DR NOT to call it a luxury comp...and if it was just a luxury comp why would Julie tease it on Thursday's show?  Unless they are really desperate for ratings, there's gotta be a part 2 to this, whether it's good or bad.  Since it happened before noms...I'm hoping we see what's happened so far on tonight's show.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1073 on: August 30, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »

I think J/J have played a stupid game lately, and I also don't like the way he treated Michele AT ALL.

But having said that, there are times that I find him extremely hilarious.

I loved on the show a few weeks back when Jeff asked Jordan to "marry him" and she went on to talk about what kind of ring she wanted...And as he is playing pool, he says to himself "I can't believe I'm engaged..."  :lol:  Cracked me UP!

Sooo, even though he is not my fave anymore, I am GREATLY appreciative that he stayed as opposed to Ronnie, Jess, Lydia, Chima, etc...

Talk about wanting the season to end quickly ~ could you even IMAGINE?  (hmmm - although secretly, I would have gotten SOME pleasure watching them tear each other to shreds)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1074 on: August 30, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »
 :waves: I was very disturbed while watching BBAD this morning. Jeff and Jordan were in the GR, and Jordan was so smashed she could barely walk. She said she was going to take a shower, and Jeff basically said OK and walked outside. She was in the shower for quite awhile and he did not go inside to check up on her one single time. I think he asked Michele who walked out into the BY - "is Jordan still in the shower?" He still never got up to check on her! Then - Michele was pretty tanked and she went into the pool, and they all laughed at her, but then just ignored her. What kind of people are these? I don't care if you like someone or not - as a responsible human being, isn't caring about another person's well-being a moral obligation? I know there are cameras, and people are  watching, but in the time it would have taken for Michele to drown, or for Jordan to slip and fall in the shower, no one besides the HGs could have moved fast enough.  :( This is the part of the "social experiment" that is Big Brother, that is very telling about those people as people. taking Michele and Jordan out of the equation, since they were incapacitated, out of the three remaining - two were stone sober, one had a couple, NONE cared about anything beyond the tip of their own finger.  :duno: I can't get past that. Michele gets my vote.  :jam: