Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323658 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #875 on: August 29, 2009, 12:30:17 AM »
I think nobody in the house could take Jeff on in endurance.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #876 on: August 29, 2009, 12:30:44 AM »
Thunder, Michelle knew that Jeff was on her side, but she threw him under the bus anyway and aligned with Russell who was planning to take Jeff out before Final 4. Michelle had a Final 2 deal with Russell and lied about it to everyone, so how is Jeff supposed to think? Case in point, everyone in that house is guilty of throwing someone under the bus at some point, everyone has been selfish and only thinking about themselves since day 1, so none of them are any better than the other.

Lovemykiddies, being honest is not to excuse rudeness. I mean, why sugar-coat anything when it doesn't get people anywhere? If I was trying on a dress and I asked someone if it made me look fat and they said no, but I knew that it did, I'd be pissed because they weren't being honest with me. Placating people to make them feel better can and usually does backfire, so I'd rather someone say I was being a b**** to my face then giving me a sweet smile but deep down thinking I was a b****.

And yes, Jeff is an ass, but so are the rest of them, LOL.

LMAO, nice point ChineseTO, we are sounding like bickering houseguests.....sheesh, I need a beer now!  :jam:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #877 on: August 29, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »
I think nobody in the house could take Jeff on in endurance.
Point. She could give him a run though.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: August 29, 2009, 12:33:50 AM »
:waves:
Hey Will, where do you find the popularity polls?  Is there a place we could vote?

Hmmm....wonder how you're going to vote!  :funny:

Thunder's on a one woman mission!
Am I that obvious  :flirt:  He really got under my skin tonight, If I win HOH - he's gone  :knuckles:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: August 29, 2009, 12:37:32 AM »
Thunder, Michelle knew that Jeff was on her side, but she threw him under the bus anyway and aligned with Russell who was planning to take Jeff out before Final 4. Michelle had a Final 2 deal with Russell and lied about it to everyone, so how is Jeff supposed to think? Case in point, everyone in that house is guilty of throwing someone under the bus at some point, everyone has been selfish and only thinking about themselves since day 1, so none of them are any better than the other.

Lovemykiddies, being honest is not to excuse rudeness. I mean, why sugar-coat anything when it doesn't get people anywhere? If I was trying on a dress and I asked someone if it made me look fat and they said no, but I knew that it did, I'd be pissed because they weren't being honest with me. Placating people to make them feel better can and usually does backfire, so I'd rather someone say I was being a b**** to my face then giving me a sweet smile but deep down thinking I was a b****.

And yes, Jeff is an ass, but so are the rest of them, LOL.

LMAO, nice point ChineseTO, we are sounding like bickering houseguests.....sheesh, I need a beer now!  :jam:

I'll join ya for that  :beer: and a  :smoke  Hey BTW,  that blue skirt you wore the other day.  Oh girlfriend! blue is so not your colour.  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #880 on: August 29, 2009, 12:40:29 AM »
Thunder, Michelle knew that Jeff was on her side, but she threw him under the bus anyway and aligned with Russell who was planning to take Jeff out before Final 4. Michelle had a Final 2 deal with Russell and lied about it to everyone, so how is Jeff supposed to think?

I know Jeff and Jordan had F2 from the day they paired.  Michelle knew this too.  Heck, everyone knows this.  Michelle told Jeff that Russell turned and wanted Jeff out before the F4 like they all agreed.  She never betrayed him.  The Nat & Jess & Kev lies made him doubt her, she never betrayed him.  Making a F2 with Russell was very logical.  When you're in a F4 and two of those are a couple (JJ) then of course you F2 with the remaining person (R)

Anyway, I don't like Jeff.  You can like him.  We can differ.  
I'm not Jeff and won't make you suffer for not agreeing with me.   :colealert:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #881 on: August 29, 2009, 12:40:48 AM »

I TOTALLY get what you're saying, and the "brutally honest" comment was really just a general observation.  The people that I've heard say that IRL are usually those who can't express themselves, and instantly go for the jugular.  Sad, really.

I get what you're saying about the dress.  But if you were to ask someone if they look fat, I don't think it's fake or placating to say "That's not the dress for you"...and it certainly gets the same message across as "Yeah - you look like a fat pig and should lay off the cookie dough."   ;D

But that's just how us ultra considerate Detroiters are. :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #882 on: August 29, 2009, 12:51:43 AM »
I think we've all had a say and I'm in for that beer now.  Heck, I'm setting up bar for all of us

:blaster :conf: :beer: :conf: :piano: :hosed :conf: :margarita: :conf: :jam: :conf: :ghug:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: August 29, 2009, 12:53:18 AM »
I think we've all had a say and I'm in for that beer now.  Heck, I'm setting up bar for all of us

:blaster :conf: :beer: :conf: :piano: :hosed :conf: :margarita: :conf: :jam: :conf: :ghug:

I don't want a beer, but I'll DEFINITELY take a margarita!  :margarita: :margarita:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #884 on: August 29, 2009, 12:54:47 AM »
I'm in!
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #885 on: August 29, 2009, 12:56:03 AM »
I don't want a beer, but I'll DEFINITELY take a margarita!  :margarita: :margarita:

They didn't have a picture of a Jagerbomb !

I corrected a dumb answer ;-)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 01:26:16 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #886 on: August 29, 2009, 01:05:53 AM »
Speaking of alcohol...

When they went to Kevin's HOH room yesterday, why did NO ONE call Nat out on the whole Mike's Hard Lemonade thing?  She kept saying she wanted one...

And for that matter, why did no one call her out when she toasted with wine that one night?

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #887 on: August 29, 2009, 01:06:48 AM »
Well now you get the male counterpart of Atomic Skittles.

I turned my gf on to BB during season 7 (I’ve been watching since the end of season 5), so I know how passionately people can get about the show. I remember how it was when Dick was the big villian and the boards were just tearing Dick a new one. Still it remains my favorite season so far. This season started off kind of slow, especially when I saw Jimmy Neutron himself (Jesse) come back. But since then it’s gotten better.

I do pull for Jeff to win it even though right now Jeff isn’t getting all the good feelings from viewers because of his actions. Both JJ have made mistakes, namely wasting Jordo’s HOH on evicting Lydia instead of Nasally Natalie (or as I call her and Kevin, Ren and Stimpy). Look at her and tell me that girl doesn’t remind of you of Ren, hell she evens acts and talks like him. And Kevin is just as dumb as Stimpy is. He’s letting Ren completely run the HOH and making him out to be the villian. Stimpy will be a target because of Ren’s decisions and she has more of the jury in her blockbuster video slack’s pocket.

I don’t know who bugs me more (don’t run Ren and Stimpy because I said bug), Ren or Chima. Oh btw am I the only person that thought that Chima looked like Dave Chappelle in drag hmmmmm?

So anyways, I’ll have to read back a few to see what people think but I’m curious on everyone’s thoughts about the HG’s tonight.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #888 on: August 29, 2009, 01:19:44 AM »
 :tup: Michelle is listening to music in the HOH and she's smiling  :hugs:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #889 on: August 29, 2009, 01:38:50 AM »
Okay so I'm a bit confused.

Now what exactly happened with the door????:duno:

All I got was that money rained down, Kevin was handcuffed and Jeff has this key?

Is that it or is there more to it like with these aliens?  :didimiss:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #890 on: August 29, 2009, 02:02:54 AM »
Okay so I'm a bit confused.

Now what exactly happened with the door?????  :duno:

All I got was that money rained down, Kevin was handcuffed and Jeff has this key?

Is that it or is there more to it like with these aliens?  :didimiss:
You now know everything we do.  :tup:  It's very confusing.  The HG's don't even have it figured out.

I'm sure there is more to it - possibly right now because BBAD is over and Kevin just yelled something just before the feeds cut out.  The aliens are probably connected too.

Update:  Kevin was kidding and called the HG's to trick JJ.  Funny  :funny: Then Trivia really started
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 02:12:25 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #891 on: August 29, 2009, 02:09:39 AM »
Please Please Please Please Please and one more Please, Michelle Please win the POV.
 :yess:  :yess:  :yess:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #892 on: August 29, 2009, 02:10:50 AM »
Wow and I thought I must have missed something. Well I think this should be interesting to see how it goes. But if it is tied into that door, it might just be worth the wait. And to think we decided not to get the feeds this year because we didn't have enough time to watch them last year when we did.  :groan:

Time to get some coffee.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #893 on: August 29, 2009, 02:11:50 AM »
I'm praying to the BB gods that Jordan wins the veto, use it on Jeff and that bitch Natalie goes up and then maybe the light bulb will go off in J/J's heads and they realize they need to vote Natalie out!

I can only wish.....

I'm still for Jeff and Jordan for F2 despite everything!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #894 on: August 29, 2009, 03:05:32 AM »
I want Jordan to win too Will! I can't back of the Jeff and Jordan train no matter what I tell myself BUT BB hates me and I never get the final 2 I want and have to keep telling myself its just a game!  :colors  :colors
Nat so cocky and arrogant yapping slipper clopping little brat! Walks around like shes got something stuck up her ass!  She needs to be taken down a notch  (:;)
Come on we all know it is personal with her no matter what she says she wants to send Jessie Jeff no if ands buts about it  :knuckles:

What do you guys think the comp is? If its greed then maybe its a what will you do to win the POV, put the house on cold water and no bed dealio? or something where they fly around while being suspended? or the Morph-o- matic which I don't think Jordan and Jeff or anyone except maybe michele has studied?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #895 on: August 29, 2009, 03:09:06 AM »
I thought they were done with the cold water and no beds thing.

I'm not sure what the competition is because I still don't know what the hell happened today (or at least I think I do, but I probably don't). Could be anything. It's something long, because one person's going at a time. Always happens here.

If I see Jeff with the Veto when this is over, I might cry myself to sleep.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #896 on: August 29, 2009, 03:14:47 AM »
If I see Jeff or Jordan without the Veto I will lose all interest in the feeds my goal is to get Nat out :lala:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #897 on: August 29, 2009, 03:16:11 AM »
I thought they were done with the cold water and no beds thing.

I'm not sure what the competition is because I still don't know what the hell happened today (or at least I think I do, but I probably don't). Could be anything. It's something long, because one person's going at a time. Always happens here.

If I see Jeff with the Veto when this is over, I might cry myself to sleep.

Did you cry when the Love Muscle was evicted?  Puddin provided a link earlier for updaters, so they could catch up on today's activities.
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #898 on: August 29, 2009, 03:21:20 AM »
Did you cry when the Love Muscle was evicted?  Puddin provided a link earlier for updaters, so they could catch up on today's activities.

No, didn't cry at all on Thursday. I more or less knew it was coming.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #899 on: August 29, 2009, 03:24:09 AM »
This is the time they did the morhomatic last year, I remember Renny doing it drunk, so I think it will be the house guests being morp with aliens. The reason I don't want Jordan to win is I have always wanted Michelle and Jordan the final 2 (I really would love to see a girl win this year) been too long. If Jordan wins, I know in my heart that Jeff and Jordan will vote her out and keep Natalie.  :res: