Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323745 times)

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #850 on: August 28, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »
Jeff has reduced Michelle to tears and he is sitting in the kitchen playing with playdough.  Acting all happy with Nat and Kevin, saying "no worries"  and acting all cocky

Jeff, guess what...YOU JUST LOST AMERICA'S VOTE FOR $25,000  F YOU !!!

He has turned so darn cocky in the past two weeks, him and Jordan really think they are smart, but they are not. I really hope Michelle wins POV tonight.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #851 on: August 28, 2009, 11:45:04 PM »
Please let Michelle win the veto, and shrew the rest of them  (:;)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #852 on: August 28, 2009, 11:45:36 PM »
Thunderstruck, I was thinking today that I hope America does the right thing and votes her the fave.

I have taken a liking to Michele since day one. I'll give her a million votes for the jury prize if I have to.

Nobody else in that jury house (maybe Russell as a close second) should get the jury prize besides her.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #853 on: August 28, 2009, 11:49:48 PM »

Nobody else in that jury house (maybe Russell as a close second) should get the jury prize besides her.

Oh no you DIDN'T!  :knuckles:  

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #854 on: August 28, 2009, 11:52:15 PM »

Oh no you DIDN'T!  :knuckles:

I think if Jeff makes it into the jury, I don't think I could vote for him. His actions in the last two weeks have left me in a state of confusion. I've hated Kevin and Natalie from early in the game. And Jordan might be third on my list if she ends up in the jury.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #855 on: August 28, 2009, 11:55:57 PM »
LOL the hate Jeff and Jordo crowd have arrived

No MSG!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #856 on: August 28, 2009, 11:57:11 PM »
It's just a game and being cooped up in a house with the same people for that long will bring out the a**hole in anyone, no matter how sweet you are in the real world. It's human nature to be moody and nasty at times when set in a confined, competitive environment so nobody is innocent in the BB house. All have been mean at one point, all have been selfish so at this point I favor no one but I do know I HATE Nat and Kev is a close second place. Russell was a major d*** for treating women the way he did, so I'll never like him.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #857 on: August 28, 2009, 11:58:28 PM »

Jeff and Jordan brought this on themselves. People don't like Jeff anymore because of his actions. Being cocky and rude to people is not good on Jeff's part, millions of Americans are going to see Jeff's new act. Jeff has been an ass since him and Jordan got power two weeks ago, he let their power go to their heads. Jeff will not win Ameirca's vote

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: August 28, 2009, 11:58:51 PM »
It's just a game and being cooped up in a house with the same people for that long will bring out the a**hole in anyone, no matter how sweet you are in the real world. It's human nature to be moody and nasty at times when set in a confined, competitive environment so nobody is innocent in the BB house. All have been mean at one point, all have been selfish so at this point I favor no one but I do know I HATE Nat and Kev is a close second place. Russell was a major d*** for treating women the way he did, so I'll never like him.

nice post Atomic  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: August 28, 2009, 11:59:27 PM »

Jeff and Jordan brought this on themselves. People don't like Jeff anymore because of his actions. Being cocky and rude to people is not good on Jeff's part, millions of Americans are going to see Jeff's new act.

Huh?
No MSG!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #860 on: August 29, 2009, 12:02:04 AM »

Jeff and Jordan brought this on themselves. People don't like Jeff anymore because of his actions. Being cocky and rude to people is not good on Jeff's part, millions of Americans are going to see Jeff's new act.

Huh?

Um

Jeff has gotten cocky over the past couple of days, point blank. He has been a complete asshole to Michelle
Many people were rooting for JEff, but now his fan base has died down, he is no different than Russell

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: August 29, 2009, 12:03:26 AM »

Huh?

Um

Jeff has gotten cocky over the past couple of days, point blank. He has been a complete asshole to Michelle

No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #862 on: August 29, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »
Jeff and Jordan brought this on themselves. People don't like Jeff anymore because of his actions. Being cocky and rude to people is not good on Jeff's part, millions of Americans are going to see Jeff's new act. Jeff has been an ass since him and Jordan got power two weeks ago, he let their power go to their heads. Jeff will not win Ameirca's vote
I think his act was being a nice guy.  From what I've seen across the web, Jeff is an immature guy - remember his alter ego that he lets be an ASS and then nobody knows his real name for any repurcussions!  He's a jerk out there and in BB.  JOCK ASS BULLY

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #863 on: August 29, 2009, 12:05:11 AM »
I think his act was being a nice guy.  From what I've seen across the web, Jeff is an immature guy - remember his alter ego that he lets be an ASS and then nobody knows his real name for any repurcussions!  He's a jerk out there and in BB.  JOCK ASS BULLY

He reminds me of the typical populor guy in school who is a bully

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #864 on: August 29, 2009, 12:11:08 AM »
Look, Michelle has been playing in the middle since day 1, she's bounced back and forth. I feel sorry for her crying, but she picked her poison when she alligned with Russell. Jeff was pretty clear from the get-go he was out for the money, but Jordan was the only one who befriended him once Braden was gone. So, Michelle took her time getting to Jeff. She threw Jeff under the bus, so what did you expect him to do? Jeff is not the type of person to sit on things, he's the type that will call you out. Maybe he's not doing it as gracefully as he should, but at least he's calling it like he sees it.

Plus, every single person who won HOH has gone on a power trip, it's natural. Michelle didn't because she didn't have it that long but she could've acted cocky as well. As far as Kev, he's handing the game to Nat, making enemies in the house and letting Nat run everything. Michelle can't keep playing the middle card because everytime someone plays both sides, they get fried, like Russell and Ronnie. It's a shame it has to go this way, and the season is getting really sucky.

Another note, I myself was born and raised in Chi-town, and this is how we are, direct and sometimes pretty harsh, and it's not meant to hurt anyone at all, it's just that why beat around tne bush and walk on eggshells and waste people's time when the truth can be told outright? I've been called a b**** many a time for being brutally honest but it's better to be honest and direct then be a fake human being and putting on a show of pretty rainbows and joy when you don't really mean it.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: August 29, 2009, 12:16:14 AM »
Being honest - even brutally honest is very different from kicking someone when they're down.  :(

He knows she has no allies - even though he was hers when she could benefit him!!! 

B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) JEFF - YOU'RE AN ASS

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #866 on: August 29, 2009, 12:16:31 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, Jeff & Michele nominated, to be continued...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:40:25 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #867 on: August 29, 2009, 12:17:46 AM »
LOL

We're starting to sound/look like the fools on BB.  :jam:  :jam:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: August 29, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »
Being honest - even brutally honest is very different from kicking someone when they're down.  :(

He knows she has no allies - even though he was hers when she could benefit him!!!  

B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) JEFF - YOU'RE AN ASS

Agreed.  

And I think sometimes people use the "I'm just being honest" as a way to excuse rudeness.  I've seen it on BB and I've seen it IRL.

What DOES bother me about the whole thing is that I know it's a tense situation, but don't go off on Russel for making Jordan cry and then turn around and do the same thing to Michele.  Being called a fat pig is not worse than being called crazy or a psycho.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: August 29, 2009, 12:22:37 AM »
 :waves:

Hey Will, where do you find the popularity polls?  Is there a place we could vote?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #870 on: August 29, 2009, 12:23:23 AM »
:waves:

Hey Will, where do you find the popularity polls?  Is there a place we could vote?

Hmmm....wonder how you're going to vote!  :funny:

Thunder's on a one woman mission!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #871 on: August 29, 2009, 12:24:05 AM »
I think Jeff is still good at heart.  He knows now that he made a BIG mistake taking out Russell before f4.  I just can't understand why he doesn't see that they need to split up N/K.  I can't stand Nat, none of us can stand Nat.  Why can't JJ see that she is a POS and dump her. If he realizes he made a mistake with Russ, he should be smart enough to shift gears and get the f3, JJM deal back on.  He has to know that M would take him to f2 before Jordan.  Him and Jordan aren't very good thinkers.  THey will never make it to the end.  This is a thinkers game.  I'm sure it will be N/K at the end it alwasy ends with my last choices in f2.  Ughhhh.

As far as power trippers, they all change with the power.  I mean Michelle was the quickest change of all. She walked around all quiet no one new what was in her head before HOH.  Then She got HOH and went all Mafia on them.  I mean Chima came up there and as cold as a Saprano she looked at Chima and said..."You're not going to like my nominations.  She was a totally different person within seconds of getting the power.  Look at Kevin. I knew he would win this week and as much as I was starting to like him before. Now that he's Hoh (and being loyal to Nat) I can't stand his ass.  Oh well.  That my 2 cents.   :duno:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #872 on: August 29, 2009, 12:25:10 AM »
And I think sometimes people use the "I'm just being honest" as a way to excuse rudeness.  I've seen it on BB and I've seen it IRL.

What DOES bother me about the whole thing is that I know it's a tense situation, but don't go off on Russel for making Jordan cry and then turn around and do the same thing to Michele.  Being called a fat pig is not worse than being called crazy or a psycho.

OMG - you hit the nail on the head!!!  I'm SO disappointed because he's a hypocrite!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #873 on: August 29, 2009, 12:25:53 AM »
As far as power trippers, they all change with the power.

And now that Jeff doesn't have the HOH key around his neck, he continues to act like he has all the power. You know you don't, so don't act like you do.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #874 on: August 29, 2009, 12:26:42 AM »
I think their best bet would be to get rid of Michele anyways. She's the only person left that can give Jeff a run for his money physically. They want Nat in the final 3 and Kevin out next week IIRC
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5