Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323705 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #600 on: August 27, 2009, 06:41:30 PM »
I forgive Chima for EVERYTHING, period.I just watched Cold Case Files, and I saw her, and what happened to her, and there isn't a woman alive who can see that and not give her carte blanche. Hell, I'll even load up her gun and carry her ammo. BUT she never, ever should have put herself into the BB situation. It is easy to see how and why she snapped. That pressure cooker was trouble waiting for a place to happen for her.  :ascared  Chima - if you read this, I am sorry for any negative thing I have ever said about you here. I see an Ambien in my bedtime future tonight. Whew!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #601 on: August 27, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »
I forgive Chima for EVERYTHING, period.I just watched Cold Case Files, and I saw her, and what happened to her, and there isn't a woman alive who can see that and not give her carte blanche. Hell, I'll even load up her gun and carry her ammo. BUT she never, ever should have put herself into the BB situation. It is easy to see how and why she snapped. That pressure cooker was trouble waiting for a place to happen for her.  :ascared  Chima - if you read this, I am sorry for any negative thing I have ever said about you here. I see an Ambien in my bedtime future tonight. Whew!

Okay, now I have to go and record that show. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #602 on: August 27, 2009, 06:55:03 PM »
I forgive Chima for EVERYTHING, period.I just watched Cold Case Files, and I saw her, and what happened to her, and there isn't a woman alive who can see that and not give her carte blanche. Hell, I'll even load up her gun and carry her ammo. BUT she never, ever should have put herself into the BB situation. It is easy to see how and why she snapped. That pressure cooker was trouble waiting for a place to happen for her.  :ascared  Chima - if you read this, I am sorry for any negative thing I have ever said about you here. I see an Ambien in my bedtime future tonight. Whew!

Chima "No amount of counseling or anti-depressants or anything will take away that night".  :'(

I taped that today and just watched it waiting for BB tonight and I can't believe what happened.

It was horrific.  Chima, should have NEVER been allowed to pass the BB doors.  BB abused her!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #603 on: August 27, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »
Boy, Russell is working it right up to the last minute - he knows he's going to the jury house, he just doesn't want it to be with a blowout vote! He doesn't want to be the only one with a unanimous eviction!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #604 on: August 27, 2009, 06:58:04 PM »
I'd like to see that too but I can't find any tv guide listing for any show called 'cold case' or 'cold case files' during the last hour. what/when is it on?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #605 on: August 27, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »
Making a early prediction that Kevin goes this week some how! I predicted somewhere awhile back that he would go at final 5.
And I'm with you all....... Go Get em' Michele!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #606 on: August 27, 2009, 07:05:17 PM »
If I were Michele and won tonight's HOH - I would be worried - she can't play next week, and it's the critical HOH. With Kevin out next week, and Jeff as the next HOH, Michele and Nat would go up, with Jordan as the only vote. Jordan will vote to evict Michele, unless Jeff is smart enough to insist on keeping her. Michele is his ticket to the money - she will ultimately be the one getting her hands dirty evicting Jordan for him.  :snicker:
Michele is walking a tightrope.   :hug?:
I want Michele to win the $500K. :hoot:
I was thinking about that process too.  For Michelle to advance, Nat needs to win.  She wants Jeff and only Jeff.  She talks crap to cover her trail, but if she had the power, Jeff would be the only target.  If Jeff or Jordan didn't get VETO - he'd leave.  Michelle could then advance WITH the ability to run for HOH then next two times in a row.  I want Nat to win BECAUSE I want Michelle to make it to the end.  She's not crazy, she's uncomfortable in her own skin and that's why she's socially awkward. Genius level brains rarely hold social grace.  I like her, she's a smart cookie.  I just wish she had better allies.  JJ suck for allies.

I'll buy this.  I'M IN!  :yess:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #607 on: August 27, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »

Chima "No amount of counseling or anti-depressants or anything will take away that night".  :'(

I taped that today and just watched it waiting for BB tonight and I can't believe what happened.

It was horrific.  Chima, should have NEVER been allowed to pass the BB doors.  BB abused her!
:tup: I was just thinking the exact same thing. BB should have let her out of that house the second she said she wanted out! :knuckles:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #608 on: August 27, 2009, 07:11:48 PM »
(:;)

One of the identifying marks was Chima's bite mark on his penis!  She bit him HARD!  The announcer said "Four years after the attack, her anger still beats just below the surface".  Is there any doubt that BB should have known better?  I can see her underestimating the pressure cooker of that house like we all do...but BB KNOWS, THEY ABUSED HER.  Yes, she got on my last nerve too, but I get the fact that she HATES an abusive bully, and her's was the only HOH to have no advantage or power so she "felt" victimized all over again.  Too much too soon Chima.  My heart feels for her.

Bad BB  (:;)  The show was Cold Case Files - episode Deja Vu

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #609 on: August 27, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »
I think Jeff has become absolutely cocky over the last few weeks.

Out of who's left, there isn't anyone that can beat him straight up in an endurance competition. They have to evict him before the final three in order to keep the playing level somewhat even. And unless Natalie or Kevin win HOH tonight, I don't think that's going to happen.

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #610 on: August 27, 2009, 07:23:39 PM »
OMG What is Jessie wearing! ROFL

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #611 on: August 27, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »
(:;)

One of the identifying marks was Chima's bite mark on his penis!  She bit him HARD!  The announcer said "Four years after the attack, her anger still beats just below the surface".  Is there any doubt that BB should have known better?  I can see her underestimating the pressure cooker of that house like we all do...but BB KNOWS, THEY ABUSED HER.  Yes, she got on my last nerve too, but I get the fact that she HATES an abusive bully, and her's was the only HOH to have no advantage or power so she "felt" victimized all over again.  Too much too soon Chima.  My heart feels for her.

Bad BB  (:;)  The show was Cold Case Files - episode Deja Vu

I tivo'd it but haven't been able to watch it yet.  And of COURSE I can't watch BB right now because my hubby is home watching this week's Mad Men.   (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #612 on: August 27, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »

Makes me wonder about those comments people were making about him a while ago. hmmmmmmmmm

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #613 on: August 27, 2009, 07:31:48 PM »
I'm freaking out about Kevin's vote here.   PLEASE don't keep Russ in that house!>!>!>!>!> after the vote -- know way can I watch the HOH comp

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #614 on: August 27, 2009, 07:34:48 PM »

The pants from the first have-not competition.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #615 on: August 27, 2009, 07:38:44 PM »

I absolutely don't remember that challenge.  This is what happens with the last couple of weeks of BB.  the rest a blur!!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #616 on: August 27, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »

I absolutely don't remember that challenge.  This is what happens with the last couple of weeks of BB.  the rest a blur!!!!

Look at this.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #617 on: August 27, 2009, 08:01:46 PM »

I absolutely don't remember that challenge.  This is what happens with the last couple of weeks of BB.  the rest a blur!!!!

Look at this.

thanks so much for stearing me over there.  I sooo forgot all of that.  Seems like years ago doesn't it??

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #618 on: August 27, 2009, 08:03:39 PM »

Look at this.

thanks so much for stearing me over there.  I sooo forgot all of that.  Seems like years ago doesn't it??

I know! It feels like forever since the season started. Now there's only four people competiting for HOH. It gets sad because the games get over quicker.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #619 on: August 27, 2009, 08:08:29 PM »

Will they show it  again or can I see it online?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #620 on: August 27, 2009, 08:12:45 PM »
Kevin's bowl looks much more full than the rest of them.  He's good at this type of game.

I predict Kevin as new HOH.  Predictions anyone?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #621 on: August 27, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »
 :waves: I just posted an elaboration of Julie's HOH comp stats on the show discussion thread in red

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #622 on: August 27, 2009, 08:16:18 PM »
I'm with you ...I predict Kev will win.  Now, let me see.....   :juggle  will it be J/J on the block.... or M/and which J ?????
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #623 on: August 27, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »
Kevin has it in the bag!!  Poor Jeff..Stupid Jeff!!!! :meow:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #624 on: August 27, 2009, 08:19:46 PM »
I posted this in the other thread....  I might change my mind.  Kevin might get pooped out...Michele might be able to hang in there.    :duno:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...