Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323672 times)

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #500 on: August 26, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.  You guys are great.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: August 26, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »
I think Michelle was up in HOH, so she could tell Jeff about Russell. She doesn't trust Kevin, I believe she wanted to tell him before Kevin lies.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: August 26, 2009, 03:18:41 PM »
 :waves: Haven't been paying much attention today, mourning Senator Kennedy's loss, so sad.  :(

Nat has been saying right along that she will put Jeff up if she wins HOH. Did you guys see BBAD last night when she ran one lap around the yard, stopped at the weight bench and lifted the 45lb. bar 15 times, then curled the 10lb. weight 5x per side, then finished her lap? Well if y'all saw that - then you saw the perfect muscle definition in her arms while she was doing it. Jeff saw it too. You don't get that kind of definition by being lazy, as she professed. I hope he is sharp enough to realize what he was looking at, and what it could mean for his future.  :groan:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #503 on: August 26, 2009, 03:38:18 PM »
Hi!  This is my first reply so I am alittle nervous.  I am really upset with the way that Russell did talk about Jordan.  He had no right to say those things about her.  Can you imagine what would of happened if Jeff would of found out.  He would blow a gasket.  He needs to go home.

Now with Jordan and Jeff they better make up today or my day will be ruined.  What the heck is Michele doing in that bed.  If I was Jordan and came up there and seen that I think I might have to say something to her.  I do believe she has a small crush on Jeff because she is always so giggly around him.

Well can't wait for tomorrow to come.  I am really nervous about the HOH competition.  I hope Jordan can pull it off.  If not I don't want to watch and see what happens.  I think Natalie is going to stab them in the back.  We will see.

Talk later.

hey bigben  :waves: :waves:  don't be nervous just jump into the convo.  :casey :casey

I'm nervous for tomorrow's HOH too.   I think Michele definitely has a thing for Jeff too, I wonder what her hubby thinks of that hmmmm...

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #504 on: August 26, 2009, 03:41:03 PM »
He made Jordan cry :@ :@ :@
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #505 on: August 26, 2009, 03:42:04 PM »
Wow I hope this afternoon's Russ blow up ends up on tomorrow's show.  They better now just show him walking around sulking by himself.  :meow: :meow:

Russ has been getting more popular with the viewers, but if they show this his chance at the bonus $25,000 for a jury member is in jeopardy, if they're still doing that this year.  Wonder if they will have America vote on that on top of the winner. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #506 on: August 26, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »
I hate Russell.  I think he is the worst type of person.

Big man attacking a woman.  I agree Kc - I pray to GOD that they show this tomorrow and his family can see what type of loser he is.  I hope ALL the fans who have voted him #1 in popularity see what he's truly like, for the 3rd time.

Attacked every woman in the house.  Congrats, you friggin loser.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #507 on: August 26, 2009, 03:49:34 PM »
Wow, just wow.

That was one of the most tasteless, unclassiest outbursts I have ever seen.

And he felt perfectly safe in doing it, with all the cameras around.

I hope Jeff does deck him later on.  :yess: :yess:

:welcome2: To RFF, bigben!! I felt shy here too once upon a time! Just join on in, you'll have fun!!  :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #508 on: August 26, 2009, 03:58:10 PM »
Ok.  I'm really worked up about this.  REALLY worked up.  I've never ever seen a man go off on a women like that!

And what pisses me off is that Nat and Michele sit there and continue to talk f*ing game?!?  Then Nat actually goes and talks to Russ?!?  Who DOES that?

Kevin is the only one there trying to calm Jordan down and talk her through this.  Good for him.

I'm DISGUSTED!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: August 26, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »
Ok.  I'm really worked up about this.  REALLY worked up.  I've never ever seen a man go off on a women like that!

And what pisses me off is that Nat and Michele sit there and continue to talk f*ing game?!?  Then Nat actually goes and talks to Russ?!?  Who DOES that?

Kevin is the only one there trying to calm Jordan down and talk her through this.  Good for him.

I'm DISGUSTED!

Nat's pisses me off.  Always has -- little scumbag.  Showing her true colors here and if JJ WOULD WAKE THE F.... up they would see what's going on right under their noses.  ANd where is JEff while Jordon's so upset?????  In the pool????????

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #510 on: August 26, 2009, 04:04:02 PM »
I just read the last couple of pages of feeds.....  wtf is up with Russ?  Poor Jordan....  and I have to give kudos to Kevin for talking to her and trying to calm her down and make her feel better, but where the heck is Jeff???????

It takes a really big man (I'm being facetious here) to yell at and bully a young, naive (not too bright) girl.  

I really didn't know who I wanted to be voted out tomorrow...but now I do.......

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #511 on: August 26, 2009, 04:04:22 PM »
Probably in the DR or something.

Kevin is a legit nice guy through all of this and Russell is a straight idiot.  He likes to make girls cry..what an idiot..

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #512 on: August 26, 2009, 04:04:42 PM »

I'm DISGUSTED!

Nat's pisses me off.  Always has -- little scumbag.  Showing her true colors here and if JJ WOULD WAKE THE F.... up they would see what's going on right under their noses.  ANd where is JEff while Jordon's so upset?????  In the pool????????

He was in the DR for a while, then went to the pool.  The only reason why I can guess that is so that way he can keep an eye on Russ, because I have a feeling he was more pissed off at what Russ said about Jordan than what he was saying about Jeff.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #513 on: August 26, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »
He was calm when Russ was saying stuff about him but when Russ started calling Jordan fat and stuff Jeff got pissed. So yeah.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #514 on: August 26, 2009, 04:07:07 PM »
oops

I cant stand russell I am glad he is leaving  :yess:
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #515 on: August 26, 2009, 04:09:25 PM »

I'm DISGUSTED!

He was in the DR for a while, then went to the pool.  The only reason why I can guess that is so that way he can keep an eye on Russ, because I have a feeling he was more pissed off at what Russ said about Jordan than what he was saying about Jeff.

I said earlier in the week I was going to be saying a lot of UNBELIEVABLES this week.  All this bashing of people personally and Nat and Michele just keep talking game.  WOW--- I would never ever make it in that house because I would have thrown something at that SOB.  Too bad both N & R can't get evicted this week.  

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #516 on: August 26, 2009, 04:10:33 PM »
I know you are all going to jump on me for saying this but Russ never said a word to jordan until she jumped into the fight.  It was not her fight she should have stayed out of it IMO.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #517 on: August 26, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »
I know you are all going to jump on me for saying this but Russ never said a word to jordan until she jumped into the fight.  It was not her fight she should have stayed out of it IMO.

He never said a word to HER until she jumped in.  But he's been calling her dumb, fat, a heifer, talking about how fat her legs are, etc. to everyone else in the house.

Doesn't make it any better to say it behind her back.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #518 on: August 26, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »
It's two completely levels.

"Russell shut up you're going home" = "YOU'RE FAT EAT MOHR COOKIE DOUGH"

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: August 26, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »
So NAt just keeps talking with Russ -- buttering him up for any potential jury votes.  ANd that is what JJ should have been focusing on this whole time.  Not who they liked and didn't like in the house at this point.  Keeping Nat to the F3 --if they were to get there is a BAD decision.  Michele -- is much better to take as far as you can--like F2---- because of JURY VOTES!!!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #520 on: August 26, 2009, 04:21:47 PM »

I said earlier in the week I was going to be saying a lot of UNBELIEVABLES this week.  All this bashing of people personally and Nat and Michele just keep talking game.  WOW--- I would never ever make it in that house because I would have thrown something at that SOB.  Too bad both N & R can't get evicted this week.  

I agree!  Nat is right out there adding fuel to Russ's fire.  He'll explode on Michele tonight - mark my words.

Yeesh.  And to think I got mad at Jeff for making fun of Michele's crooked toe!  (Well, I'm still mad at that.  Have to be fair and all that.  :lol:)

Jordan plays with her heart.  If she wins HOH this week, she'll remember how kind Kevin was to her.  May not be good game play, but if it gets rid of Nat, I'm ok with it.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #521 on: August 26, 2009, 04:46:40 PM »
you know what saddens me...if Chima is watching this she is probably eating it up saying "told you so"   :res: :res:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #522 on: August 26, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »
If BB gives them boozes tonight they better call out the national guard!!

Offline jjjbruin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #523 on: August 26, 2009, 04:56:31 PM »
As much as Russ may be a pig, this is probably the only move he can make.  Just like when Dr. Will did the great speech saying something like "vote me out now or i will make your life a living hell", Russ is creating an environment in which he is so hated that everyone would like to take him to F2. 

Russ only needs to flip Kevin (and other than Nat's comment about stabbing him in the heart), that could be doable.

Having recently negotiated with real estate brokers in the Walnut Creek area (where Russ claims to be from), he's actually quite typical of the breed.   :meow: :meow:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: August 26, 2009, 05:24:27 PM »
See Russell blow, that's roid rage.
No MSG!