Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323760 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2009, 10:07:03 PM »
Nat & kevin the the finals?   Even though I can not stand Nat, she's playing the game.  So is kevin.  Russ said he would do or say whatever to get to the finals.  Michele is trying to stay focused,  jeff and jordon are so paranoid about getting taken out, that that is the very thing that is going to happen to them.  They were never for the other sie.  They couldn't stand them.  Now all of a sudden the like and believe t 7 Kevin?   Does anyone have any idea where that came from/  Was it they got paranoid over MR talking and thinking they were F2 that they had to run to find new team mates????

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2009, 10:14:06 PM »
I have been gone all day and am just now trying to catch up on all
that I have missed ......lots of pages.  Well, this morning.....actually
more like 1pm BB time.....they were making White Castles   :duno:
Lydia commented they don't do White Castles in the West .....
OK   I'm in the West and have never heard of them ..... Can anyone
tell me what they are      Thank you   Thank you    :hearts:   in
advance.  

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »
advance.  

oh boy  

lol seriously a small greasy burger sold east coast, we had 1 in the Bronx not far from the house.  teeny tiny burgers, square in shape--fast food.
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2009, 10:19:39 PM »
Can someone give me a rundown of what's happened in the past day aha? How is nat playing em?
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »
Can someone give me a rundown of what's happened in the past day aha? How is nat playing em?

not touching this one... :lol:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »

I lost a lot of respect for Jeff tonight.  He IS what he says he doesn't like in others, but he's blind to it.

What do you mean?  I only ask because I didn't like him earlier, but I thought it was a good idea to squash everything and don't think he was wrong to call out RM...But then again, I may be blinded by his looks and charm  :luvu:

I guess I was highly offended when he kept flustering Michelle and then saying that if she's flustered, she's a liar.  Jeff was a total bully!  Michelle even said no, I'm not lying, I don't remember that part.  (Consequently, everything she doesn't remember, just so happens - DIDN'T HAPPEN ! )  She was sure about Russell saying this or that, but not the part that Kevin lied abaout being the "next week" comment - right?  She remembered walking past the Green room, but not talking with Nat & Jess - because she didn't talk to Nat or Jess.

Anyway, I think if someone talked to him or Jordan, like he just talked to Michelle, he would be furious!!!  (:;)

You're right - he would not let anyone talk to Jordan like that...I had a hard time following the whole convo thing on the updates because there was so much back and forth between all of them and I was trying to remember who was lying, who was telling the truth, ACK!!! (BY THE WAY UPDATERS, AMAZING JOB!!!  That could NOT have been easy!  )

bbjunkey - I thought the same thing - if this F4 self destructs, I think Nat and Kevin are going to worm their way right to the final 2

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2009, 10:27:37 PM »
YES!  Hear Hear!  Ace job updaters! You all rock!    :tup: :casey
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2009, 11:47:19 PM »
Is BB giving them more to keep them busy this year?  I don't remember cards being given until about the final 2-3?  And now t shirts?   What's up with this? 

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2009, 11:55:23 PM »
advance.  

oh boy  

lol seriously a small greasy burger sold east coast, we had 1 in the Bronx not far from the house.  teeny tiny burgers, square in shape--fast food.

Thanks CT       Now I can sleep tonight    :funny:   And I thought it was going to be something really
exciting that I was missing out on........back to trying to catch up and figure out all these crazy HGs :ascared

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2009, 12:39:05 AM »
advance.  

oh boy  

Thanks CT       Now I can sleep tonight    :funny:   And I thought it was going to be something really
exciting that I was missing out on........back to trying to catch up and figure out all these crazy HGs :ascared

my pleasure!  here's a visual for ya!  :elvis:

http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/menu.asp
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2009, 01:12:03 AM »
White Castle Rocks!!!!

When I was a kid growing up in NY, we would go to my cousins house on Long Island and White Castle was just a block away from their house!  Oh Joy!  They were only a quarter a piece and we would buy bags of 20 at a time for $5.00.  With 6 brothers a sister, three cousins and myself, $5.00 could feed us all at White Castle! 

They have them frozen in the freezer section of my grocery store here in NC.  They taste just a bad as a fresh one but it is an aquired taste that is well worth the trip down memory lane.  YUM

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »
White Castle Rocks!!!!

When I was a kid growing up in NY, we would go to my cousins house on Long Island and White Castle was just a block away from their house!  Oh Joy!  They were only a quarter a piece and we would buy bags of 20 at a time for $5.00.  With 6 brothers a sister, three cousins and myself, $5.00 could feed us all at White Castle! 

They have them frozen in the freezer section of my grocery store here in NC.  They taste just a bad as a fresh one but it is an aquired taste that is well worth the trip down memory lane.  YUM

We never really frequented White Castle, why?  I dunno.  Yeah Costco and some of the local grocery stores carry them here in the bay area.

I have family in Lake Ronk.....
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2009, 06:09:21 AM »
You forgot one of their trademark ingredients (besides the grease).... hundreds of teeny tiny onions on each one !! 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 08:05:56 AM »
White Castle Rocks!!!!

When I was a kid growing up in NY, we would go to my cousins house on Long Island and White Castle was just a block away from their house!  Oh Joy!  They were only a quarter a piece and we would buy bags of 20 at a time for $5.00.  With 6 brothers a sister, three cousins and myself, $5.00 could feed us all at White Castle!  

They have them frozen in the freezer section of my grocery store here in NC.  They taste just a bad as a fresh one but it is an aquired taste that is well worth the trip down memory lane.  YUM

I have fond memories of White Castle burgers. When my hubby and I first got married he was in the Air Force and we were really poor!  He was stationed at Westover AFB in Chicopee Falls Massachusetts at the time and White Castle burgers were  ten or fifteen cents so we could have a couple each. (My hubby says you could get about two bites from each one.)  :lol:

Starbaby, you're right, they did have those teeny tiny onions on them.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2009, 08:08:58 AM »
Kevin made the statement last night that Lydia is pissed because him and Nat made her a part of the lie they concocted that apparently didn't work. Lydia is now afraid she is going to go to jury. I think it would be awesome if Lydia outed Kevin and Nat to Jeff and Jordan. It would clear all the lies up and ensure Lydia's safety and wow what fireworks would follow. Lydia actually owes Kevin nothing ...he won POV and left her on the block. It would be tit for tat.
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2009, 08:09:54 AM »
advance.  

oh boy  

:waves: You can actually buy them in the supermarket in the frozen foods section. They come with a bunch in the box - 6 or 8, I have no idea how many. They must sell them frozen in California supermarkets though, because BB got them for Jordan in her HOH fridge. They are pretty gross, but cultish from the Harold and Kumar movie.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2009, 08:14:44 AM »
White Castle is also featured in Wayne's World.  That's where I first heard about it.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2009, 08:39:04 AM »
White Castle is also featured in Wayne's World.  That's where I first heard about it.

I don't know what that is. I have never heard of it before.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2009, 08:56:39 AM »

I don't know what that is. I have never heard of it before.
It is a movie starring Dana Carvey and Mike Myers. Pretty good movie back in the day :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2009, 09:00:31 AM »
Wayne's World was a Saturday Night Live skit featuring Mike Myers and Dana Carvey, and was later turned into a feature film in the '90s.  Wayne and Garth had a thing for White Castle burgers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9umpJj3D4d8

Party on!   :piano:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2009, 09:44:49 AM »
Wayne's World was a Saturday Night Live skit featuring Mike Myers and Dana Carvey, and was later turned into a feature film in the '90s.  Wayne and Garth had a thing for White Castle burgers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9umpJj3D4d8

Party on!   :piano:
:casey  Thank you! That was great!  :funny: I will have to check it out when I run across it on TV. As long as I don't have to eat White Castle Burgers while I am watching it.  :eww

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2009, 09:56:50 AM »
OK! I need help. We had company last night and I don't know what happened yet. Have Jordan/Jeff finally come to a decision? Or did the meeting settle things with J/J/M/R?

(Or is it to be continued...)  :lol:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2009, 10:12:15 AM »
OK! I need help. We had company last night and I don't know what happened yet. Have Jordan/Jeff finally come to a decision? Or did the meeting settle things with J/J/M/R?

(Or is it to be continued...)  :lol:

They came to a hundred decisions, decided that they had decided, and then started talking about it all over again! 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2009, 10:14:36 AM »
Artzy, why am I not surprised!   :groan:  :funny:

Offline meathead71

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2009, 10:23:50 AM »
jord- i really want to backdoor russ i really do you know...

jord- i would hate that if nat went home

jord- that would be bad

.. i feel bad sending nat after we told her we wouldnt but kevin would put one of us up

These two are the biggest friggin idiots I've seen in BB.  Jeff is no better than Mr. Pectacular.  I find this totally ironic that they want to do this, when Jeff cried like a bitch when Casey got it like that.  Hello...how stupid is Jordan?  You made a final 4 deal with michell and russ. How about keeping your word?  If they do this, then I hope scrappy wins.  What a mistake it was to give the coop deetat to this moron.  I cannot even read what they do any longer.