Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323758 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #275 on: August 23, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »
I think it will be funny if Jordan wins HOH this week. As stupid J/J's game play are, they could still survive as long they keep the power on their side.

If Jordan wins this week, they will do the same thing they are doing this week. Put up Kevin and Natalie as pawns and backdoor Michele.

Keep in mind Natalie has not won a single thing. Kevin won one veto and he has came close in several comps. Michele has done good but the stress and being on slop is getting to her. Jeff has done well in most comps and I can see him keep on winning comps.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #276 on: August 23, 2009, 12:11:03 PM »
hiya will :waves:

IF jordan wins.. j/j have a good chance of losing the final HOH to michele if they keep her but they also have a GREAT chance of either getting the 500k when it comes down to it..

i do not think jordan will be happy saying" yeah jeff i'll keep you so you can beat me in everything and then leave my fate to the jury house to see if i deserve to win the 500k."

I do not think she is tht  blind.. and by that time youknow n/k/m will already be telling her that  next week win or lose HOH

everyone in that house and jury really dispises michele no matter how good of a game she played.. she played both sides time and time again.. and even though she  got called out she still won pov and hoh .. and kept her self in it.

anyone against her in f2 will win the 500k and i think jordan knows this..

there are only 6 hg's left and the possibiblities of  who to take  to the f2 have to be  on all of thier minds..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: August 23, 2009, 12:40:52 PM »
I think Ugot hit the nail on the head- Nat and Kevin will start telling each others secret very soon- which will spice up the game! :yess:

Thanks Will for the popularity poll!  :waves:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2009, 01:16:49 PM »
I wonder what the outcome would be to vote Nat out now.  Would kevin and Russ try to get each other out next week there by giving JJ some space for another week.  I've been team Jj throughout but Jordon is now at the bottom of my list.  she's playing an extremely stupid game in my opinion  right now.  Sucking up to nat?  So blind -- she's going to realize how stupid she has played and been played when she gets a look back at the Bb season.  I'm afraid she'll never trust people again after this. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »
 :waves: While the Hg's are still asleep, and there is a lull, I thought y'all might enjoy this little tid-bit. It's Lydia's very entertaining interview with People magazine. If what she set out to do by going on BB was to get herself noticed - I think she has certainly succeeded in a very big way. I actually miss her daily creativity. Here's the link - enjoy!  :tup:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/08/22/big-brothers-lydia-shares-her-plans-to-confront-jerkopotamus-jessie/

PS - When you're done reading the interview click on the Lydia/Jessie photo in the top right corner for more.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 01:38:21 PM by Artzy13 »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #280 on: August 23, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »
 :duno: I just saw on another feed that Natalie & Chima told Lydia about Natalie's real age! I must have been asleep that day because i don't remember that ever happening, and I doubt if Lydia would have let that go quietly before exiting the hacienda. Anybody remember that happening???  B:) I was even wondering if Jessie would say anything to people coming into the Jury House, because he really likes Nat and that would ruin her chances of winning if she made it to F2.  I think if she ends up in the Jury House she will tell them all herself.  ;D

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #281 on: August 23, 2009, 03:15:51 PM »
It was shown on the last episode that Russell was coming after Jeff anyways. Russell is the strongest competitor. He has to get him out and then it's Mich/Jordan against Kevin/Natalie, I think he knows Kevin and Natalie will nominate him - cause who else can they nominate? Michele and Jordan? is the only other option.

I feel no remorse for Russell and applaud this move by J/J. Get out the biggest threat, odds are one of them will be in the final 3 unless J/J/M don't win ANY challenges and that's when they will soak up the happiness that Russell is out.

Jeff is the target anyways for one side and Natalie AND Kevin is the target for the other. There's like a solid, solid, solid chance that one of Jordan or Michele will be in the final 2. Thankfully.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #282 on: August 23, 2009, 04:37:18 PM »
 :waves: i was tired of seeing jessie's group running the show, so i voted for jeff to get the mystery power.  Now i am tired of jeff and jordon.  I really dont like what power has done to them.  I find them so cocky and arogant, it seems like everything they say is just another example of the pot calling the kettle black.  So...... here is what i am hoping for.... Jeff uses veto, takes kevin off the block, russ and michelle convince kevin that jeff and jordon are planning to take nat to final three, kevin and michelle vote nat out and then a new alliance is born of kevin, michelle and russ  :yess:  LOL, not much of a dreamer here!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #283 on: August 23, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
Why aren't they starting to count jury votes though?  If Natalie or Kevin is left in as one of the final two, most all the jury members will be their old teammates, so why wouldn't they vote for them over Jeff, Jordan or Michele?  I have to agree that getting Russ out this week is the right move, but sure do wish Jordan would wake up and smell the coffee when it comes to Nat and Kevin.  The lies those two come up with are unbelievable.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: August 23, 2009, 05:20:04 PM »
Why aren't they starting to count jury votes though?  If Natalie or Kevin is left in as one of the final two, most all the jury members will be their old teammates, so why wouldn't they vote for them over Jeff, Jordan or Michele?  I have to agree that getting Russ out this week is the right move, but sure do wish Jordan would wake up and smell the coffee when it comes to Nat and Kevin.  The lies those two come up with are unbelievable.

BamBam  -- I was just thinking the same thing.  No way should they even think of taking Nat or Kevin anywhere near the final 4 or 3.  They would definitely have all the votes if they were able to squeeze into the F2.  Michele is the one to take.  WAKE UP JJ -- stop kissing N & K's a**:kuss:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: August 23, 2009, 05:27:37 PM »
 :groan: Jeff is beginning to remind me of Dustin from BB8 when he became HOH and lost his mind. It's not very nice to watch. No one in the Jury House is going to give him the money. I think this week is going to turn ugly.  (:;) :knuckles: :meow:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: August 23, 2009, 05:28:11 PM »
:waves: While the Hg's are still asleep, and there is a lull, I thought y'all might enjoy this little tid-bit. It's Lydia's very entertaining interview with People magazine. If what she set out to do by going on BB was to get herself noticed - I think she has certainly succeeded in a very big way. I actually miss her daily creativity. Here's the link - enjoy!  :tup:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/08/22/big-brothers-lydia-shares-her-plans-to-confront-jerkopotamus-jessie/

PS - When you're done reading the interview click on the Lydia/Jessie photo in the top right corner for more.

Thanks for posting this!  It was a real hoot and Lydia is just as screwed up as ever in her thinking.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: August 23, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »
:groan: Jeff is beginning to remind me of Dustin from BB8 when he became HOH and lost his mind. It's not very nice to watch. No one in the Jury House is going to give him the money. I think this week is going to turn ugly.  (:;) :knuckles: :meow:

Let's home there is some action as the week progresses.  We need some more late night action to help keep the updaters awake!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »

Let's home there is some action as the week progresses.  We need some more late night action to help keep the updaters awake!

I agree - I am sick to death of watching them shoot pool. I would love to see Russ up in Jeff's face like he was in Jessie's - Jeff is not "an entertainer" - he will have to be held back by everyone else in the house all at once. BB may even have to intervene. Russ is not going to sit on that block quietly - that's for sure.  Russ will easily get Jessie and Lydia to vote against Jeff in the F2 - he is responsible for evicting all three of them -  right there that makes the final vote a tie. In order to make it somewhat fair BB is going to have to pull a tie breaker out of a hat. How else are they going to do it? Either way - Jeff it screwed.  :groan:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: August 23, 2009, 07:10:06 PM »
 (:;)  Michele and her fake yawning is on my last nerve.  :pull   Russell called her on it last night and she said they're not fake....SHE'S BEEN DOING IT ALL DAY LONG!  :meow:
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #290 on: August 23, 2009, 07:23:17 PM »
I thought about that too BamBam that kevin and nats cliques make up the majority of the jury house and are shoeins  to win but yet Jordan and Jeff are focused on Russ getting the the final 2 and with jessie running the jury house will have them vote Russ to win, another reason they want russell out now. Someone needs to bring this to the J's attention  (:;)  :knuckles:. I am not feeling the Russell hate if anything hes now the underdog  :jam:

Oh and don't hate me but my dream is an all girl final 2 :hides:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #291 on: August 23, 2009, 07:45:16 PM »

:hides:  Pssst....  I'll join you.  :waves:  

I don't necessarily care if it's an all girl final 2, but at this point, so long as it's not Nat, I don't care who wins this darn thing anymore.

But at this moment in time, I'm secretly hoping for Kevin and Michele.  No reason other than Michele took alot of crap in this game and I think Kevin was funny for calling the girls redonkulous when Jesse left.

That's what I'm left with folks.  I'm so tired of the nonsense that my reasoning went right out the window.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: August 23, 2009, 07:52:44 PM »

:hides:  Pssst....  I'll join you.  :waves:  

I don't necessarily care if it's an all girl final 2, but at this point, so long as it's not Nat, I don't care who wins this darn thing anymore.

But at this moment in time, I'm secretly hoping for Kevin and Michele.  No reason other than Michele took alot of crap in this game and I think Kevin was funny for calling the girls redonkulous when Jesse left.

That's what I'm left with folks.  I'm so tired of the nonsense that my reasoning went right out the window.

i've been cheering for Jeff -- but I just don't see how he gets to the end.  How he survives next week!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: August 23, 2009, 07:54:24 PM »
What a shame if Jessie runs the votes in the jury house.  Wasn't it Jessie who said to Jeff "It's a good move.  I would have done the same."  I don't see Kevin, Michele or Nat being swayed.  Even if  Russell goes, I don't see him voting as Jessie says.   But who knows what goes on in their pea minds.

LOL @ Jessie ever returning for a BB All Star Show.
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: August 23, 2009, 08:03:23 PM »
Watching tonight's episode makes me wonder why the hell Jeff and Jordan fell for the lie that Kevin and Natalie planted. They fell for the bait -- hook, line, and sinker. I'd be trusting Russell and Michele instead of Kevin and Natalie, no matter what the hell those two are saying to me.

Now I'm really hoping Kevin and Natalie win HOH. Jeff and Jordan will be running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #295 on: August 23, 2009, 08:09:04 PM »
Watching tonight's episode makes me wonder why the hell Jeff and Jordan fell for the lie that Kevin and Natalie planted. They fell for the bait -- hook, line, and sinker. I'd be trusting Russell and Michele instead of Kevin and Natalie, no matter what the hell those two are saying to me.

Now I'm really hoping Kevin and Natalie win HOH. Jeff and Jordan will be running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Russell and Michele all but confirmed the lie was the truth that why Jeff belives Kevin and Nat.
And of course I want Jeff and Jordan in the final 2 but BB hates me so I'm not setting myself up for a letdown  .. the last winner that was satisfying was Dick to me anyway.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: August 23, 2009, 08:15:11 PM »

i've been cheering for Jeff -- but I just don't see how he gets to the end.  How he survives next week!

That's the thing...Unless Jordan wins next week (and P O S S I B L Y Michele), Jeff's going home.  Gone.  I'm trying to resign myself to it.

(On a side note, I was DYING during tonight's show when they were showing Jeff watering the flowers and Jordan oggling him, then the camera shifts to Kevin biting his lip while watching Jeff.  CLASSIC!  :funny: )

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: August 23, 2009, 08:20:59 PM »

Russell and Michele all but confirmed the lie was the truth that why Jeff belives Kevin and Nat.
And of course I want Jeff and Jordan in the final 2 but BB hates me so I'm not setting myself up for a letdown  .. the last winner that was satisfying was Dick to me anyway.

I can't see Natalie or Kevin sticking to the plan to keep Jeff and Jordan around. I have a feeling that they're up. And unless either one of them win HOH or the Veto, they're gone.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #298 on: August 23, 2009, 08:27:18 PM »

And of course I want Jeff and Jordan in the final 2 but BB hates me so I'm not setting myself up for a letdown  .. the last winner that was satisfying was Dick to me anyway.

I can't see Natalie or Kevin sticking to the plan to keep Jeff and Jordan around. I have a feeling that they're up. And unless either one of them win HOH or the Veto, they're gone.
jeff is nats target she says its strategic  :(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #299 on: August 23, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »
 :waves: Jeff's desire to evict Russ and Michele is because they are smarter than he is - The same reason nat and Kevin have for wanting Jeff and Michele out. They want to take Jordan to F3 because they think they can beat her at the F3 comps. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they were the F3 and she kicked their butts and won?  :funny:  :dancer: