Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323642 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1125 on: August 30, 2009, 07:01:11 PM »
nat: if in recall I WON THE FIRST HOH!! settle down there pigpen!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!    :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

ugot, you just made my night!!!

:tup: then i did my job for the day!!  :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1126 on: August 30, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »
O...M...G!!!  Jordan is going to be SOO embarrassed when she sees the "falling" montage on tv!!!  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1127 on: August 30, 2009, 07:14:33 PM »
if you are west coast and want to watch the show now. I have a LIVE streaming video up now> :)

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18910.msg461243.html#msg461243
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1128 on: August 30, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »
Okay so the show gave me a little glim of hope "whats behind the secret door and will it effect the game"
What if the "key" winner wins money or whatever and could barter with it like they have in past seasons? I'll give you X amount of dollars to keep me in the house.

:colors :colors grasping at straws here

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1129 on: August 30, 2009, 08:05:15 PM »
Okay so the show gave me a little glim of hope "whats behind the secret door and will it effect the game"
What if the "key" winner wins money or whatever and could barter with it like they have in past seasons? I'll give you X amount of dollars to keep me in the house.

:colors :colors grasping at straws here

Hand me some of those straws....  I'll help you grasp !!   OMG.....please do NOT send Jeffy home this week !!  (send Nasty Gnat somehow )

eta... where is everyone???  Is everyone so depressed that they can't even bring themselves to post?  I know there are a few 'non-J/J' fans out there.... 

also.... I just read on the feeds that K/N are going through Michele's clothes and stuff because they think she messed with Kevins stuff.  (I know she found the calendar, but she didn't take anything, did she?)  K/N are really pissed.   :meow:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 08:34:00 PM by starbaby »
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1130 on: August 30, 2009, 08:33:58 PM »
Any Updaters available for a bit? :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1131 on: August 30, 2009, 08:37:39 PM »
It's possible that maybe the key Jeff has does indeed belong to a new Caddy Escalade, and maybe he'll have a choice; either he keeps the car and risks going to jury, or he can trade the car for the POV and be safe. Not sure what he'd do since he said the car he drives is a piece of crap, but at the same time, how confident is he in thinking he can actually make it to the final 2? Guess we'll find out tomorrow during the POV ceremony, I'm thinking maybe that during the ceremony the HG's will suddenly be called to the backyard and when they do, the car will be sitting there and then the twist will play itself out. Just a theory.

Offline Rachel0328

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1132 on: August 30, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »
Alright, so I apologize if this question is too big, but I've been off the feeds this week and I am SOOO lost! What is the pandora's box? Do we know yet? I know Jeff has a key or something... could this possibly save him?!?!?! When will he know what it means? Has Jordan been put on the block?  I'm just crazy lost and confused. Thanks for any help. Go JEFF, don't give up!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1133 on: August 30, 2009, 09:10:12 PM »
It's possible that maybe the key Jeff has does indeed belong to a new Caddy Escalade, and maybe he'll have a choice; either he keeps the car and risks going to jury, or he can trade the car for the POV and be safe. Not sure what he'd do since he said the car he drives is a piece of crap, but at the same time, how confident is he in thinking he can actually make it to the final 2? Guess we'll find out tomorrow during the POV ceremony, I'm thinking maybe that during the ceremony the HG's will suddenly be called to the backyard and when they do, the car will be sitting there and then the twist will play itself out. Just a theory.

Hmmm...I would think that it this were, in fact, the scenario, he'd trade the car and take his chances in the game...

He said to Jordan earlier that if he stays, he's winning...minimum of F2.  If he had a new lease on BB life, he'd go balls to the wall and try to blaze his way right through the end.

And if this were the case, they better hide the matches because Nat and Kevin would burn that house to the ground!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1134 on: August 30, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »
LOL, yeah, and speaking of that little twit, she just said that she has won an hoh and she earned it??? WTF??

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1135 on: August 30, 2009, 09:18:43 PM »
Geeeezzz.....   I think I'm going to go out to LA, rent one of those planes that pull those messages (I know that's been done before - much to BB's dismay)...  and it's going to say... 'J/J - quit being stupid - if Nat's lips are moving - she's lying !!!!!!' 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1136 on: August 30, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »
LOL, yeah, and speaking of that little twit, she just said that she has won an hoh and she earned it??? WTF??

I have watched everything involved with BB -- but I missed Nat winning HOH????????????  Help me out here :funny: :funny:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1137 on: August 30, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »
I'm sure she means the very first one, the wedgie comp where she and Russ hung on the longest.....that doesn't count as an HOH in my opinion because Jesse was the HOH, not her......she's such a dumb ass!!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1138 on: August 30, 2009, 09:25:12 PM »
I'm sure she means the very first one, the wedgie comp where she and Russ hung on the longest.....that doesn't count as an HOH in my opinion because Jesse was the HOH, not her......she's such a dumb ass!!

:ythat:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1139 on: August 30, 2009, 09:27:27 PM »

I have watched everything involved with BB -- but I missed Nat winning HOH????????????  Help me out here :funny: :funny:

fittingly her hanging on the ****tter(first comp)  is her idea of her winning the first HOH.. :funny: i think it was russ and nat..

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1140 on: August 30, 2009, 09:28:24 PM »
Okay I'm sorry but I AM SOOOO OVER JORDON>  I apologize for this but this gal is to dumb for dumb to play this game.  I don't think I've ever seen someone so out maneuvered in my life as this poor lost sole.  Please put her out of her misery and get her out of there.  She's way over her head. I just can't watch her anymore they NK are making a complete idiot out of her.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1141 on: August 30, 2009, 09:28:24 PM »
Yeah, she said the first HOH...I was updating and thought...she DID? :lol:

She pisses me off... complaining about Michele sleeping up there in HOH today when Kevin had clearly told M to make herself at home. But Nat has no compunctions about sitting up there stuffing her face with his goodies without asking. grrrr.... SHe is a troublemaker.

I'll chip in on that banner! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1142 on: August 30, 2009, 09:33:22 PM »

also.... I just read on the feeds that K/N are going through Michele's clothes and stuff because they think she messed with Kevins stuff.  (I know she found the calendar, but she didn't take anything, did she?)  K/N are really pissed.   :meow:

yeah kevin started going through her stuff while  michele was sleeping . they thought she made a calender like they have  and she hid it in the draws. so the plan is to go through them again when she was outside. not sure if that happend after i  took a break..

nat has ben doing this summer camp / parent trap BS since she started the game!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1143 on: August 30, 2009, 09:53:11 PM »
thank you Jeff for informing Jordo that they KN are playing her!!! :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1144 on: August 30, 2009, 10:42:16 PM »
Hmmmm it appears that Kevin is getting a little tired of Gnat.  He is being pissy with her even when no one else is around  :jumpy:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1145 on: August 30, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »
 :waves:  OK - am I crazy - or do the BB rules specifically state that the HOH CANNOT tell an HG that he/she is being put on the block BEFORE the nomination meeting?  Kevin told Jeff on tonight's show that he was putting him up BEFORE the nominations! He said - "you're not going to like this . . . " and then he said, "you and Michele are going up." I rewound it and played it again to be sure. He said it and BB edited it and put it in the damned show - why aren't they doing something about it?  (:;)

I wish someone would tell Kevin that Nat is the one who ratted him out to BB when he ate the grape, and caused him an extra day of Have Not - fair is fair, and this is not fair.  :knuckles:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1146 on: August 30, 2009, 10:51:49 PM »
Kev just needs to put Nat up and get her skanky ass out of there once and for all, and Artzy, I thought the exact same thing about the HOH not telling who he's putting up. If it is in the rules and BB let Kev away with it, then that's BS.  (:;)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1147 on: August 30, 2009, 10:53:48 PM »
On my banner...  the one I'm going to fly over the BB  house... I'm going to add  "btw-Nat is 24"

I don't know how Gnat is getting away with everything.....  she must be covered with Teflon....  and have some sort of radiation field around her that burns all the bad stuff off.....  

Please, please please let there be some other twist that gets Nat out on Thurs.....  :please:     I know the HG's will yell 'foul' or 'rig' or something, but I don't care...  when they watch the show, they will understand !!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: August 30, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »
:waves:  OK - am I crazy - or do the BB rules specifically state that the HOH CANNOT tell an HG that he/she is being put on the block BEFORE the nomination meeting?  Kevin told Jeff on tonight's show that he was putting him up BEFORE the nominations! He said - "you're not going to like this . . . " and then he said, "you and Michele are going up." I rewound it and played it again to be sure. He said it and BB edited it and put it in the damned show - why aren't they doing something about it?  (:;)

I wish someone would tell Kevin that Nat is the one who ratted him out to BB when he ate the grape, and caused him an extra day of Have Not - fair is fair, and this is not fair.  :knuckles:

You're right - but I remember on the feeds he said that Jeff was going to be a pawn and that Michele was his target...and apparently that is ok.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1149 on: August 30, 2009, 11:09:05 PM »
 :waves: Nat called Kevin's boyfriend a "beaner" and got away with it - because she is Mexican. She said she was from Argentina - but that is a crock - she is Mexican. Also - if Kevin's boyfriend isn't "out" to his family then these people are more nuts that even I thought - his photo is plastered all over BB and the internet, and so is his name. Also - aren't they going to recognize Kevin? If people are planning  to stay IN the closet, they should make sure there is a door on it first!  :groan: