Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 440857 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »
I'm starting to get a weird feeling about this seasons cast.  I thought it was funny thet one team was professional poker players, while another seems to be (former synchronized swimmers/Olympians) circus performers,.  Now I see a third may be Harlem Globetrotters.  hmmmm...  couild we possibly have "stunt casting"?  All athletes (albeit it's a stretch calling poker players athletes) or professional performers.  Possibly a "sports" theme.  Tough to say with only a few teams scoped out.  I hope BVM has not totally sold out for ratings, and included a few "ordinary" people to the mix.  :groan:  Just a thought.... carry on.  ;D

I thinkt the fact that we know the Harlem Globetrotters and Professional Poker Players identities is because they are in a way famous due to their profession. The fact that there are still 8 unspoiled contestant spoilers meant there could be 8 "ordinary" people teams mixed amongst the cast, whom non of us knew and can't get a clue who they are.. even though we have their photos. (the Jessica co-ed team) LOL!

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2009, 12:02:56 PM »
Are you sure. The bags say 12!
Well based on the bags we can absolutely see 11, but above the R in the RFF watermark, if the bags are placed equal distant apart then there should be another bag in the spot where we see people standing.

Checking a few other seasons of the race, I find no evidence of them ever breaking the bags into two sections.  All seem space in a row (or arc) of equal distance.

But on the car front, production always has a least one spare on sight.  And based off of two season (and others) all 12 cars (11 teams and a spare) are lined up.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
11 teams per Chateau in the other thread.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »
Yea, don't they usually have an extra car? I would think the extra car goes to Phil and his camera crew?

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »
Maybe 12 cars incase 1 breaks down? For instance I remember the big deal about the extra car for TAR8 and someone started a rumor here about a secret extra team  :lol:
Plus the black car on the end is oddly parked don't you think?

pudin your wrong it was possed 11 family but the serect family drop out

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »
I think I'm going to like the poker players since there's an Asian-American woman on the team!  And of course, I want an all-female team to win!

Belle Book

Offline legalteacher

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2009, 01:38:43 PM »
I'm new here as well and want to say thanks to everyone for the "amazing" work!  Reading what happens here while the race goes on just makes anticipating the start more exciting!  Thanks!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »
:welcome3: to RFF legalteacher! Have fun! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2009, 02:02:22 PM »
Are you sure. The bags say 12!
Well based on the bags we can absolutely see 11, but above the R in the RFF watermark, if the bags are placed equal distant apart then there should be another bag in the spot where we see people standing.

Checking a few other seasons of the race, I find no evidence of them ever breaking the bags into two sections.  All seem space in a row (or arc) of equal distance.

But on the car front, production always has a least one spare on sight.  And based off of two season (and others) all 12 cars (11 teams and a spare) are lined up.

I agree with mswood. It's too difficult to count the cars properly, and if the bags are the correct distances apart, that will be 12 teams. To me 12 teams fits with a two-hour premier better, because they could do the double-elim thing they had in TAR 10. If it's only 11 teams, then the first episode is definitely (and sadly) going to be the first two legs.

It's also possible that the 12th "team" could be crouched like Steve & Linda last season. Remember how short they looked?

I'll be wrong, though, just because puddin says 11. :res:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2009, 02:07:40 PM »
I think I'm going to like the poker players since there's an Asian-American woman on the team!  And of course, I want an all-female team to win!

Belle Book

They are already doing well.  In the shot of them at the AA checkin they already have their tix and are just hanging around.  They must have arrived on an earlier shuttle.  It's already been said but I'll chime in too:  they are good with numbers and mental challenges.  They were probably the 1st team out of the challenge at the startline.   ;)
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2009, 02:15:30 PM »
Who is this team?

I think her name is Mikka.

They are the 9th team from the left in the line up.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2009, 02:15:44 PM »

Belle Book

They are already doing well.  In the shot of them at the AA checkin they already have their tix and are just hanging around.  They must have arrived on an earlier shuttle.  It's already been said but I'll chime in too:  they are good with numbers and mental challenges.  They were probably the 1st team out of the challenge at the startline.   ;)

Since you were there watching...what did the challenge involve? The picture doesn't reveal too much.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »
I think she might be the "hot blonde" with her boyfriend  :yess:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2009, 02:17:47 PM »
awesome work guys thanks afterglorock!

No Problem!  Glad to help...just pissed i didn't bother snapping any photos.  There was another team that came through my gate area asking to borrow a laptop with internet access..  It was a male/female in their mid-late 20's... didn't look at him much, but she was a hot blonde!  I wanna say they were wearing purple...??

She seems to be wearing something purpleish!  :lol:

They also seem to be taking the later UA Flight!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 02:21:15 PM by Kiwi Jay »
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »
Who's curly black hair is that? It's not his, is it? :ascared

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2009, 02:38:15 PM »
There is an African American team who play for Globetrotters called Nate & Herbert.
The man wearing red ho has a stubble is called James Stockdale and his friend is called Weylan Dock as I am his cousin.
The poker friends are called Maria & Tiffany.

From Philiminater on sucks. We know two of the three but the third one James and Weylan I wanted to show you!

Fake or not?

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2009, 03:06:24 PM »
11 teams per Chateau in the other thread.
I am sure Chateau is right (after all he witnessed it), I just find it odd after reviewing every season, that the bags are always aligned in a pattern without a break.

Of course, the change could do with a new camera set up, or they may yet not be in final position (which based on the photo I assume they aren't quite ready to start them racing.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2009, 03:09:28 PM »
Yep I am pretty sure it is 11 though we have:
2 F/F Teams
2 or 3 M/M Teams
5 or 6 M/F Teams

Are the teams balanced!

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2009, 03:20:54 PM »
if only she would slam the passport into the camera, our mystery would be solved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »
There is an African American team who play for Globetrotters called Nate & Herbert.
The man wearing red ho has a stubble is called James Stockdale and his friend is called Weylan Dock as I am his cousin.
The poker friends are called Maria & Tiffany.

From Philiminater on sucks. We know two of the three but the third one James and Weylan I wanted to show you!

Fake or not?
Philiminater on sucks is known as a fake to us and I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2009, 03:41:22 PM »
OMG
There is actually a young,fit Male/Male teams (well at list the african american team is), I don't think they casted "normal" male teams since season 10. :jumpy:

Call me crazy but amI the only one that thinks the skinny/overweight grey team might be a F/F team?
they both seem rather small compare to the other contestants.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »
Great Job Chateau!  We already have 3 teams!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2009, 04:04:49 PM »
bob_bixby

OMG! They're a hot lesbian couple and circus performers too! Synchronize swimmers for some Vegas show. Too much fun eavesdropping!

3 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/bob_bixby

She's a lesbian, performs in Cirque du Soleil (circus), is a synchronize swimmer for some Las Vegas show too. The only problem is that she looks "too old" to be hot. But she does look hot at her age though.

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/2009/jul/02/interview-issue-candice-nichols/

I think this really could be one of the blue racers who are at the second from the left in the line up.

Candice:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2009, 04:13:42 PM »
Perhaps the Globetrotters were casted ā la Mel & Mike?
Gotta say: props to all the spoiling team, thanks for the info and thanks above all to Chateau for the pics. Let's hope WRP gave a raise to last season's casting team and that they hit gold this season as well.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline bandsofblue

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2009, 04:49:58 PM »
 :colors. Hey. I'm new to the RFF, but i thought I'd jump in and help discuss. In response to the cars, even though there are 12, the one on the end seems to be smaller and the back is shaped differently. Hope this has helped!