Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336446 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1325 on: September 15, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »
I think Jordan will win. But I'm NOT ready to say she is my favorite! :lol: (RJ, every time I have a favorite, they lose!!!!!)  :groan:

that's why I kept my loser sig that I made after Jeff left...I thought no way in hell was Jordan making it to the end.  Once I saw she did have a chance I figured if I changed it to something positive I'd be jinxing her  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it might be OK to say positive things but never let that thought leave my brain.. Jordan to win.   :lol:  My new method has promise!   :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1326 on: September 15, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »
I'm so happy, crying like crazy....

Jordan and Jeff both won! Perfect ending!

now we just need photos from their trip to Hawaii together and I'll be really happy  :lol: :lol:

And HE should pay! LOL

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1327 on: September 15, 2009, 10:13:46 PM »
again I worried for Jordon again.  She's so trusting and now she has life changing money -- bad decisions will take it out of her hands quicker than it took her to earn it playing this game.

stop already bb....just celebrate the win!!  YAY!!! Jordo and Jeff

that's me --- always thinking 10 steps ahead.  I want her to be happy.  today tomorrow.  And never have to go back to what she's been through.  See --- can't help it   I deal with this kind of stuff all the time.  So its just part of me.  But make no mistake chinese takeout.  I am very happy that there is good in the world tonight and the best person really didi win this.!!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1328 on: September 15, 2009, 10:27:14 PM »
I think Jordan will win. But I'm NOT ready to say she is my favorite! :lol: (RJ, every time I have a favorite, they lose!!!!!)  :groan:

that's why I kept my loser sig that I made after Jeff left...I thought no way in hell was Jordan making it to the end.  Once I saw she did have a chance I figured if I changed it to something positive I'd be jinxing her  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it might be OK to say positive things but never let that thought leave my brain.. Jordan to win.   :lol:  My new method has promise!   :funny:

me too  :lol: :lol:  think it but too scared to say it.

That's it next year whoever I hate the first week is who I'm vocally rooting for, they'll be sure to leave before JH  :yess: :yess:   We will outsmart BB yet!!!  :funny:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1329 on: September 15, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »
I'm so happy, crying like crazy....

Jordan and Jeff both won! Perfect ending!

now we just need photos from their trip to Hawaii together and I'll be really happy  :lol: :lol:

And HE should pay! LOL

well if he really wants to get some HE should be buying her dinner not the other way around no matter if she won or not  :lol: :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1330 on: September 15, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »
Starbaby, ugot, and the rest of you...

It's been a GREAT season (well, a great end to a hellacious season...)  :lol:

See you guys!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1331 on: September 15, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »

See you guys!

Right back at ya !!  Stop over at the TAR thread in a couple weeks...it's not quite the same....but fun.

I'm just SO happy for J/J right now....  I don't know if I'll  be able to sleep.  I need to go DVR the Morning Show!!   
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1332 on: September 15, 2009, 10:45:21 PM »

See you guys!

Right back at ya !!  Stop over at the TAR thread in a couple weeks...it's not quite the same....but fun.

I'm just SO happy for J/J right now....  I don't know if I'll  be able to sleep.  I need to go DVR the Morning Show!!   

Maybe I will!!!  I'm happy with the outcome as well.  It's nice to see one of my faves win.  The only think that would have made me happier is if Michele would have been in F2 as well.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1333 on: September 15, 2009, 11:12:04 PM »

that's me --- always thinking 10 steps ahead.  I want her to be happy.  today tomorrow.  And never have to go back to what she's been through.  See --- can't help it   I deal with this kind of stuff all the time.  So its just part of me.  But make no mistake chinese takeout.  I am very happy that there is good in the world tonight and the best person really didi win this.!!!

I've been sitting here thinking about it, Jordan has been working 7 days a week, her mom hasn't had a lot of money, I bet she will be very careful how she uses her winnings. I totally understand where you are coming from BB. I think she will be OK.  :tup:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1334 on: September 16, 2009, 12:04:44 PM »
Chima is in LA partying with the BB alumni. Parker, BB9 posted a few pictures on FB from last night. The pictures included Joe, BB8, Chelsia & Parker, BB9, Brian, Keesha & Steven, BB10 and Chima & Russell, BB11. It said that Chima and Russell made up and had a good time.

Lydia posted a few pictures of herself and Jessie partying on twitter.

I'm trying to find more info on the BB11 hg's. It looks like almost all will be heading to Vegas for the huge BB bash on Saturday.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1335 on: September 16, 2009, 12:09:35 PM »
Chima is in LA partying with the BB alumni. Parker, BB9 posted a few pictures on FB from last night. The pictures included Joe, BB8, Chelsia & Parker, BB9, Brian, Keesha & Steven, BB10 and Chima & Russell, BB11. It said that Chima and Russell made up and had a good time.

I'm trying to find more info on the BB11 hg's. It looks like almost all will be heading to Vegas for the huge BB bash on Saturday.
:waves: Hi Will, et al, I was emailed this site this morning - it is Lydia's Twitter page and her pics from last nite, including Chima & Russell arm in arm. I think they all went to an after party at Boogie's new place. I was told there was going to be one and that they were all invited, so I am assuming that's where they were.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1336 on: September 16, 2009, 12:16:28 PM »

:waves: Hi Will, et al, I was emailed this site this morning - it is Lydia's Twitter page and her pics from last nite, including Chima & Russell arm in arm. I think they all went to an after party at Boogie's new place. I was told there was going to be one and that they were all invited, so I am assuming that's where they were.

Did you see any other pictures from last night and where are they at?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1337 on: September 16, 2009, 12:24:13 PM »

Did you see any other pictures from last night and where are they at?

OK - DUH - I forgot to hit "paste" Late nite last nite - here you go: http://twitpic.com/photos/toomuchlydia4u

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1338 on: September 16, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »
And to make up for that - here's the link to Ross's interviews:

http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews