The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR: Latin America (previous seasons)** includes spoilers**

<< < (4/282) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks cdfe!! :ty3:

8 elim's, hmmmm.

I am def expecting this to be running near concurrently with TAR 15, and TARA 4 may well be in the mix too! Fun!! :jumpy:

GonzaloChileno:
Somebody posted in wikipedia that filming started In may 27!!!  :duno:

georgiapeach:
Without sightings, I wouldn't say it can be confirmed. But it makes sense if they plan to air this in (early? mid?)Sept, should be done filming by no later than mid July, so filming now could certainly be possible.

We need some pictures, all you Latin Americans stay alert and have your cameras ready! :jumpy:

Also, does anyone have any idea who the host will be?

Has anyone heard of any cast applications or interviews?? ???

GonzaloChileno:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 31, 2009, 04:01:24 PM ---Without sightings, I wouldn't say it can be confirmed. But it makes sense if they plan to air this in (early? mid?)Sept, should be done filming by no later than mid July, so filming now could certainly be possible.

We need some pictures, all you Latin Americans stay alert and have your cameras ready! :jumpy:

Also, does anyone have any idea who the host will be?

Has anyone heard of any cast applications or interviews?? ???

--- End quote ---

i'll be ready, but i doubt they will come to chile!!!

i have no idea about the host, and i read some casting in youtube... the interviews started like 2 months ago, one team from brazil was semi-finalist, but then they were not picked!!! also a team from panama was contacted and one team of lesbians from colombia.

panda:
i wish it will be aired on AXN -asia.  :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version