The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR: Latin America (previous seasons)** includes spoilers**

<< < (3/282) > >>

georgiapeach:
Yes please! :hearts:

I get the gist I think, but a translation would be wonderful!!

GonzaloChileno:

--- Quote from: cdfe88 on May 30, 2009, 02:20:12 PM ---if you want, I can translate the whole video

--- End quote ---

where are you from?  :duno:

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: gonzalochileno on May 30, 2009, 09:25:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: cdfe88 on May 30, 2009, 02:20:12 PM ---if you want, I can translate the whole video

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
mexico

GonzaloChileno:

--- Quote from: cdfe88 on May 31, 2009, 10:10:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: gonzalochileno on May 30, 2009, 09:25:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
mexico

--- End quote ---

oh, cool!!! i'm from Chile

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: Translation ---(after "Jerry Bruckheimer")
The most famous reality show in television's history, awarded 6 consecutive Emmy Awards by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences: The Amazing Race, in Discovery Channel.

Discovery Channel prepares its most ambitious original production project: the Latin American version of this successful format. It's history's most exciting race. 11 teams joined by friendship, love or family bonds; a race where every challenge, no matter how formidable or hard it is, strengthens the solidarity between teammates.

They don't exactly travel in first class, nor they sleep in 5-star hotels. It's a wild quest where the money is scarce, but the adventure is in surplus. Along the race, teams will face 8 elimination legs. Each elimination demands maximum speed. The ones who arrive first get to keep going, and the last ones win a ticket back home.

See them traversing the continent from end to end, going through some of Latin America's most exotic places: from La Pampa to the jungle, from cosmopolitan cities to lost civilizations, without the remotest idea of what their final destination is, what dangers will await them, or how will the trip affect their lives.

A trip where they'll have to overcome countless obstacles which will test their endurance and mental agility. An epic race where team competition and camaraderie are as important as victory itself. And everything for a grand prize of $250,000 USD. The Amazing Race: in Discovery Channel.

The race of their lives begins in September 2009.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version