Archive > The Amazing Race 14

TAR14 EP11:'He Made Me Look Like Alice Cooper'/'No More Mr. Nice Guy'

<< < (3/70) > >>

Ruth:
I'm guessing Margie says that. Cos she kinda looks like Alice Cooper lol!

Snooky:

--- Quote from: Ruth on April 23, 2009, 02:53:13 PM ---I'm guessing Margie says that. Cos she kinda looks like Alice Cooper lol!

--- End quote ---
They do look a little alike don't they!
 :lol:

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Ashe on April 23, 2009, 11:44:15 AM ---I think this'll be a Margie quote.  That sounds like the name of someone from back in her day.

--- End quote ---

If it's a Margie quote, then we can safely say that she & Luke make it to the finals.  Since Cara & Jamie were spotted with Margie & Luke, we can also say that Cara & Jamie will make it to the finals.  The third spot, however, is up for grabs.

Belle Book

puddin:

--- Quote from: Belle Book on April 23, 2009, 06:42:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ashe on April 23, 2009, 11:44:15 AM ---I think this'll be a Margie quote.  That sounds like the name of someone from back in her day.

--- End quote ---

If it's a Margie quote, then we can safely say that she & Luke make it to the finals.  Since Cara & Jamie were spotted with Margie & Luke, we can also say that Cara & Jamie will make it to the finals.  The third spot, however, is up for grabs.

Belle Book

--- End quote ---
Problem being "if" EP10 is a NonElim then really it could be any of the final 4 for the title and the final 3 spots are still up for grabs.

Ruth:
Isn't Episode 11 also the final four? I mean, if next leg's an NEL which it should be, so doesn't really say much. IF next leg's an NEL that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version