Archive > The Amazing Race 14

EP#2 Which team is creamed?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Hooky:
1.  Was this your favorite season opener? Yes! Way better than I expected! Which is? Also 10, 7, and 6.

2.  What's the funniest episode of Tar in your opinion? I don't know, too many to choose from. This was definitely one of them, though!
3.  New opening.  Visuals Love em or hate em? I love the new opening! I just wish they had locations from this season in it!

4.  Remix?  Love it!

5.  Are you going to miss Christie & Jodi now that Michael has cursed them for elimination? Not really. I feel meh about them.

6.  Who pictured Charla trying to carry one of those cheese wheels down the hill with Mirna bitching at her? Not me! Or was that just me? Just you!

mswood:
Hooky that is so true about the new credits.  I love that they highlight the places the race has been to (after all its one of the selling points for the show), but still throw us a bone and include some new stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was intended as a opening credits that could be used season after season.

georgiapeach:
I think the (lack of) new pics in the opening credits was the biggest disappointment of the season. I generally like most everything TAR, but this? Is the end of an era...NOT a good thing.

Some traditions Phil, "The World is Waiting",  "A detour is a choice...", and the Intro credits should just NOT be messed with!

TARAsia Fan:
I just wish they would bring back, "A detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons...." At least Allan does it on TARA.

mswood:
I know we get that so rarely.  I also miss getting a little of the racers down time, I was surprised how much of that we got last season.

But what do I miss most of all?

13 ****ing episode in a season damn it......

Sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version