Archive > The Amazing Race 14

EP#1 Which team is is the first team Philiminated?

(1/15) > >>

mswood:
The world is waiting for you to screw up and be the first person sent on a wonderful vacation with a bunch of other losers.  But being first you get to pick the best room, so you get some perks.

Does anyone know how hard it's going to be to not make fun of the M & M teams?  Oh how about Luke (who I already want to win)?  Then we have Tammy's voice, oh who am I kidding you are all far game.

1.  Gut reaction, who's you final three?

2.  Who is going to laugh their ass off (since the diet sure isn't doing it) when none of the three all female fit teams end up winning (again....)?

3.  Who is already tired of Tammy's voice?  Tammy if you are a shark at cards and have filmed a hot lesbian sex scene in "Bound" you get a pass on the voice, but thats it.

4.  Okay how many more seasons do I have to wait for a young fit all male team to be cast as racers again?

5:  Which teams gonna be the first to hit the mat?

Ashe:
It's Cara & Jaime, not Sara & Jaime.

mswood:
Damn it, that wasn't even a typo.  Thanks for the correction.

Hooky:
1.  Gut reaction, who's you final three? Victor & Tammy, Mark & Michael, and Preston & Jennifer.

2.  Who is going to laugh their ass off (since the diet sure isn't doing it) when none of the three all female fit teams end up winning (again....)? Not me.

3.  Who is already tired of Tammy's voice? Not yet, but I bet I'll be tired of their team fairly quickly.

4.  Okay how many more seasons do I have to wait for a young fit all male team to be cast as racers again? An infinite number of seasons.

5:  Which teams gonna be the first to hit the mat? Victor & Tammy

mswood:
1.  Gut reaction, who's you final three?  MArgie & Luke ( I Told you I am already in love with this team, please don't make me hate you), Amanda & Chris, & Team Red Hot (just to give Michael someone to get disappointed by).

2.  Who is going to laugh their ass off (since the diet sure isn't doing it) when none of the three all female fit teams end up winning (again....)?  That would be me.  I am all for a female team winning, but casting sure is trying to make sure it happens.

3.  Who is already tired of Tammy's voice?  Tammy if you are a shark at cards and have filmed a hot lesbian sex scene in "Bound" you get a pass on the voice, but thats it.  Lord just after their intro video. 

4.  Okay how many more seasons do I have to wait for a young fit all male team to be cast as racers again?  Lets see if a female team wins this year, then I would guess next cycle if not, god only knows.

5:  Which teams gonna be the first to hit the mat?  Oh what the hell Amanda & Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version