The Amazing Race > The Racers

♥♥♥ TAR14: Victoria Pfeifer Hunt & Brad Hunt ♥♥♥

<< < (15/19) > >>

BradtheImpaler:
Thanks for all the love we have been getting here...we hated to go so early, but you guys have made it a lot easier.

--- Quote from: Mooyou on March 07, 2009, 08:26:10 AM ---And yeah, just one question, i don't really know if you're allowed to answer this question, or would this question be really stupid... but here it goes...

The past 13 season introductions, introduced us TAR Fans with those cheesy headturns, and with a major shock/change in this season that almost all those cheesy head turns were gone during the intro, and some forumers saying that your team (specifically yours) has the most evident head turn amongst all the eleven teams... Question is, did production still consider shooting your simulateous cheesy head turns? Or did they completely revamped those? I kinda miss those head turns that we see week by week  :funny:

I know that this question sounds so silly, but I can't resist the urge to ask!  :jumpy:

Thanks and more power! :wohoo:

--- End quote ---

We DID have to shoot multiple head turns, but thank God they edited them out.  You can just barely see Vic turning her head in ours.

Ashe:
Brad & Victoria, I'm really sad to have lost you both so soon, but unless you found out otherwise, I'm sure Christie & Jodi were happy after that little white lie in Switzerland.  Unless you guys are on very good terms now, that is.

puddin:
Helloooooooooo BRAD  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
LOVE the name!!!!!! lmao

Dånooky:
you'll definitely be in all-stars 2 (if there is one)

TARAsia Fan:
Hey Brad!!! I love the screen name! My best to you and I hope to see more of you down the line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version