The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Lee Sanders ...

<< < (2/6) > >>

puddin:

--- Quote from: musicformedia on January 18, 2009, 01:35:24 PM ---Hey guys - I' Emmett - the owner of the site that interviewed him - www.filmandgamecomposers.com

Glad you guys enjoyed the interview - I had a great time interviewing him - he's a really nice, genuine guy, and he has some great ideas and thoughts.

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the forum Emmet :hithere:. Thanks for the awesome interview, well done! And I totally have to agree, Lee is a heck of a nice guy  :hearts:

Coutzy:

--- Quote from: Kogs on January 18, 2009, 02:06:56 PM ---love me some lee sanders music. wish i could buy a tar music cd or some tar ringtones for my phone

--- End quote ---

I have a TAR ringtone. AND a TAR message tone.

Whenever I get a message now, Kynt and Vyxsin rant about exactly what goth is a celebration of.

musicformedia:
thanks guys :)

I made the whole site myself, and interview everyone myself - its great fun and really interesting.  Lee is one talented guy!

Kogs:

--- Quote from: Coutzy on January 18, 2009, 04:27:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kogs on January 18, 2009, 02:06:56 PM ---love me some lee sanders music. wish i could buy a tar music cd or some tar ringtones for my phone

--- End quote ---

I have a TAR ringtone. AND a TAR message tone.

Whenever I get a message now, Kynt and Vyxsin rant about exactly what goth is a celebration of.

--- End quote ---

i want some lee sanders music

Hooky:
This is music that (hilariously) sometimes gets stuck in my head! Especially the good old songs from the earlier seasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version