Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

Congratulations to the Winners of TAR 13 Nick & Starr!!

<< < (9/11) > >>

puddin:
You all are going to love this! mmmmmmmm making love to Phil for 12 hours! Do it Bonnie!!! or get out of my wayyyyyy!!

puddin:
Here come the "wizards" of the amazing race, lol
Starr gorgeous in emerald green, Bonnie says they clean up nice, Phil says they never dressed up like this for him, lol

Most legs won, youngest winners, firsts

Nick and Starr hated each other in high school .. now best friends ..

They haven't gotton their money yet

Starr says that Nick is proposing soon

Starr is maybe moving to Ca to be with Dallas!!

Bonnie shows a photo

Phil did not think that Starr and Nick would win, they have bets pre show and never predicted them for the win, that they were young thought it might take a toll on them.
Phil has lipstick on his cheek, cute!

Phil presents Bonnie with a huge amazing race MAT! 100 countries!! Bonnie is putting it on EBAY! for cancer research and signs it!

thats it!

Kogs:
i want the amazing bathmat lol. they should make them to sell :cmaslol

marigold:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 10, 2008, 01:39:25 PM ---I hope someone is uploading this? I sat right here waiting for it to come on at 2, but apparently it ran at one here... :crybabe:

--- End quote ---

awww hopefully someone will

--- Quote from: puddin on December 10, 2008, 02:27:14 PM ---You all are going to love this! mmmmmmmm making love to Phil for 12 hours! Do it Bonnie!!! or get out of my wayyyyyy!!

--- End quote ---

:funny:

puddin is off smoking a cigarette

puddin:

--- Quote from: marigold on December 10, 2008, 05:24:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 10, 2008, 01:39:25 PM ---I hope someone is uploading this? I sat right here waiting for it to come on at 2, but apparently it ran at one here... :crybabe:

--- End quote ---

awww hopefully someone will

--- Quote from: puddin on December 10, 2008, 02:27:14 PM ---You all are going to love this! mmmmmmmm making love to Phil for 12 hours! Do it Bonnie!!! or get out of my wayyyyyy!!

--- End quote ---

:funny:

puddin is off smoking a cigarette

--- End quote ---
Shush you  :cmaslol

http://www.bonniehunt.com/as_seen_on/081208/10wednesday/popup_player.html?pdl=philkeoghan1210

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version