Author Topic: EP12: 'The Good Guys Should Win in the End'  (Read 35209 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP12: 'The Good Guys Should Win in the End'
« on: December 04, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »
12/11:  The Good Guys Should Win in the End
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:08:31 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP12 (?) : no title yet
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 10:54:11 PM »
preview thanks to survivorphoenix

Survivor Gabon - Episode 12 Preview

high quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8dDcm78AKM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP12 (?) : no title yet
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 11:02:39 PM »
So these go here .......... again thanks to survivorphoenix

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: EP12: 'The Good Guys Should Win in the End'
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 02:34:32 AM »
The Good Guys Should Win in the End

* One castaway finds himself scrambling to secure an alliance, having attempted unsuccessfully to blindside one of his allies.
    * A stunning reward allows some castaways a rare glimpse of Gabon and it's most majestic inhabitants.
    * A power hungry castaway uses guilt to gain to control of an ally, but his pushy demands may land him in hot water.
    * A simple plan is hatched to put the hidden immunity idol into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 10:20:15 AM »
    * One castaway finds himself scrambling to secure an alliance, having attempted unsuccessfully to blindside one of his allies. Kenny
    * A stunning reward allows some castaways a rare glimpse of Gabon and it's most majestic inhabitants.
    * A power hungry castaway uses guilt to gain to control of an ally, but his pushy demands may land him in hot water. Matty?
    * A simple plan is hatched to put the hidden immunity idol into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council. uh oh!

Are we sure Bob is not in the final 5? Why would the HII have to come into play, if they wanted to take Bob out why not just vote him out? Unless he wins Immunity ...

( photo below thanks to survivorphoenix )
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 11:25:12 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »
These scenes were not shown yet, I think, making Matty the power hungry one that guilts Sugar? And we see Kenny .."the glue holding you guys together"

Matty: "me you and Susie in the end.."

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 10:27:38 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 10:24:02 AM »
Jeffs blog teasers (thanks sk8ter23 )

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12)

Dec 5, 2008, 07:15 AM | by Jeff Probst

Ah, yes. You knew it was coming. There had to be a reaction, the only question was how big would it be? Sugar's spastic fit of laugher at the last tribal council did not go unnoticed by her fellow Survivors. The typically calm and quiet Bob would stay silenced no more! Cue the organ! Cue the lightning! The Wrath Of Bob hath doest rained down upon Sugar with a ferocity not seen since Sue Hawk's infamous speech about snakes and rats. It was strong. It was clear. It made Sugar cry. I know. Big surprise.

Fortunately, love came to save the day. Here's my take on the loved ones episode. You either love these episodes or you have no heart. There's no middle ground. I don't care if you're a guy or a chick, young or old. You either have a spot inside you that gets touched when you see love or...well...you're Dexter Morgan. Anyone? Anyone? It's my new favorite show. Sorry, Mary Louise Parker. You never called back. I'm moving on.

I love the loved ones episodes and this was a very good one. Matty proposes to his girlfriend and Sugar says goodbye to her father. Come on. Tell me you weren't at least a little moved. Yes, we know, Dexter, you don't feel. You're excluded. But everybody else, how can you not be moved by those two very different but equally touching forms of love.

Now you understand why my nickname on location is "Jeff loves love."

Okay, onto the strategy part of the game....Muy importante that Bob wins immunity, otherwise he is done. Gone. History. There is no hiding that Bob is a threat in the game, but the dude won't lose. Can't lose. Even something like tossing a ball 50 feet down a cliff he wins. Could this be his destiny? Or am I just playing with ya?

While we're at it, nobody and I mean nobody, is paying attention to Susie. Even I forget to talk about her. Is that by design? Am I trying to fool you? Susie is in this to win it and she is in a fantastic position at this point because she is out of the line of fire. Kenny and Crystal are gunning for Matty. Sugar hates Corinne. Bob is a physical and social threat. And that leaves Susie just hanging out by the fire talking about who knows what and avoiding the vote. Nicely done, Susie.

Kenny the master manipulator is at it again. Spreading lies and making up stories like any good potential Survivor winner must do! Bravo Kenny. You are really playing this game and I love it. Side note: When I first met Kenny in casting I told him he could not win this game. Yes I am ready to admit I was wrong if he does. I will say it loud and I will say it at the live finale. I'm not proud. I also told Marcus he couldn't win and he's still mad at me about it. Marcus, look you're too much of a threat. Harvard, Bachelor of the year, you're a physician. Ain't gonna happen my friend. Deal with it already. Okay, so maybe what he's really mad about is that I did call him arrogant. Fair enough. Add another person who will not want to have anything to do with me at the live show. But come on Marcus, I'm a reality show host, you're a friggin' bachelor of the year doctor. I'm entitled to a bit of envy. Just let me have it, won't you?

Finally – another fake immunity idol almost made its way into the game! Bob really is some kind of mad scientist out there. If he were really good, he'd make Corinne disappear. Oh wait, he did! Remember that scene in ghost when the guy dies and all those black scary looking bat type things float out of his body? I swear that happened as I snuffed Corinne's torch. Check the tape.

Next week on...Survivor. A new agreement could completely change the game....if only you could trust these people to keep their word.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/12/jeff-probst-blo.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 10:38:16 AM »
ahh this makes sense, over at sucks they think Matty wins immunity and tries to get maybe Kenny out and Sugar gives Kenny the HII and its played ...then Bob goes anyway.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »
thanks for all the info Puddin... you are great

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 11:24:38 AM »
 :'( I predict a ****ty final 3 (:;)

Offline girlracer265

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 12:11:02 PM »
ahh this makes sense, over at sucks they think Matty wins immunity and tries to get maybe Kenny out and Sugar gives Kenny the HII and its played ...then Bob goes anyway.
I'd be well shocked if sugar gave kenny the HII (:;)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 04:18:02 AM »
I'd be well shocked if sugar gave kenny the HII (:;)
I'll be shocked and mad as heck if she gives the HII to Kenny!!    For pete's sake, she's kept it all this time and it's down to the finals then she gives it away?  Oh puhleez, let it NOT happen. :cmas12  :cmas11 

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »
Survivor Gabon Episode 13 Preview (2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk603KCnltk

i may be noobs....  can anyone tell me how to post in embed?

(here sk8ter, you can edit or quote your post to see how its done, insert the embed code between [html * ] embed code [/html *]  without the * )

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 06:49:37 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »
thanks again to survivorphoenix  :cmas26, I saw this today and just knew she would catch it!

or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KpotfaopuI

again thanks to SP

look at Kennys new clothes!

photo caption:
S17E12WalktoTC-PIPPromo

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »
From that photo does it mean that either Bob or Crystal won the IC???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »
Also looks like Bob sends Sugar to EI.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 01:57:38 PM »
Well the pic shows Kenny's ne clothes...BUT that other big thing it shows is they have their torches... so we know Sugar, Kenny, Matty and Susie do not win Immunity.

Crystal looks happy so he does pick her for the reward, plus clean shirt.  Plus I think Bob is smart and wants to make the others think that he has an alliance with Kenny and Crystal so he takes them to reward.

Him sending Sugar could be him getting her back due to the randy laguh or he thinks he is helping her by giving her time to find the idol

Who wins IC Bob or Crystal and if Bob will he be true to his word and give the immunity neckalace to Kenny?  He would have to know he would be voted out right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 02:25:55 PM »
I tried ..........

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 02:33:35 PM »
< assumes that could only be crystal

photos below courtesy of survivorphoenix
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:05:53 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »
OH Puddin you are good. IF Crystal wins you know the jury will be soooo shocked!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 05:45:36 PM »
OH Puddin you are good. IF Crystal wins you know the jury will be soooo shocked!!
Except I can't tell if shes wearing the necklace! lol! That could be her bag strap..? It can only be Bob or Crystal that wins it and I'd just DIE if Bob were to win it and gives it to Kenny and gets voted off *sigh*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 02:17:59 PM »
AFTER AN UNSUCCESSFUL BLINDSIDE, A POWER HUNGRY CASTAWAY SCRAMBLES TO SECURE AN ALLIANCE, AND A STUNNING REWARD PROVIDES A RARE GLIMPSE OF GABON AND ITS MAJESTIC INHABITANTS, ON "SURVIVOR GABON – EARTH’S LAST EDEN," THURSDAY, DEC. 11

"The Good Guys Should Win In The End" — After using guilt to gain control of an ally, a pushy castaway may land in hot water when the hidden immunity idol is put into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: GABON — EARTH’S LAST EDEN, Thursday, Dec. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline TKM809

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2008, 05:39:16 PM »
I don't see it so I'm hoping not and am hoping Bob wins it and keeps it! I would love anyone of Crystal/Kenny/Susie gone but with my luck it will be Matty  :cmas4

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2008, 11:52:10 PM »
I really don't want Kenny to go. I know lots of people don't like him but i think hes awesome. I hope he gets till the end. Crystal would be my pick to go.

Offline TiggerandSuzieQ

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 02:40:08 PM »
I noticed that Sugar is not carrying her bag with her. Everyone else seems to have theirs. Is that the  HI necklace she is wearing?   :cmas5

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 02:46:46 PM »
yeah.. sugar doesnt need a bag cuz her HII.. they cant rid of her!

Offline TiggerandSuzieQ

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »
Well she can go home  if they blindside her and she does not use it. But from what I am reading it does not look like that happens.  :cmas9

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »
Well she can go home  if they blindside her and she does not use it. But from what I am reading it does not look like that happens.  :cmas9
No way Sugar goes yet, shes not a threat and has no chance to win, can't think of a better goat than Sugar.

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2008, 04:09:51 PM »
puddin is right... she is not threat.. she have no chance to win cuz jurors hate her so much!
.. they know! they will take her to the finale!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »
I noticed that Sugar is not carrying her bag with her. Everyone else seems to have theirs. Is that the  HI necklace she is wearing?   :cmas5

What is that?? The real HII has a black head on it, right? Could that be Bob's latest?? What??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »
I noticed that Sugar is not carrying her bag with her. Everyone else seems to have theirs. Is that the  HI necklace she is wearing?   :cmas5

What is that?? The real HII has a black head on it, right? Could that be Bob's latest?? What??
No its the real HII and the photo posted by sk8ter23 should be credited to survivorphoenix as well as the one below.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2008, 05:28:44 PM »
and speaking of survivorphoenix, its your one stop shop, photos, videos...so many goodies so many clues! clues which I so suck at, lol

Don't forget to mouse over the photos for captions ......

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Offline TiggerandSuzieQ

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
At Survivor Pheonix they have the pictures showing bob, crystal , sugar and matt on a course we have not seen yet. bob and crytals shirts are dirty again, atleast that is how they look to me. and the promo says Thursday  on Survivor the compitition intensfies setting the stage for a season finale one week from sunday.  I have not read, do we know if we are having a final 2 or a final 3 this year?

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S17E12PIPpromo

Edited,,, I did not see the last 2 pages of the pictures. they are all in them. so is it maybe Thursdays show?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 01:17:27 PM »
The dirty clothes are seen after the reward challenge that Bob wins and based on the clean laundry pics at SP, Bob wins the reward takes Crystal and Ken, perhaps leaving Sugar and Matty back at camp to talk about the future, Matty saying "me you and Susie final 3" and then perhaps Susie on exile island, thats my take anyway.

Bob wins RC takes Kenny and Crystal
Susie exiled?
Bob wins IC
Sugar sports her HII in the tribal march, sounds like it might come into play per clues? "simple plan" , does she pass it off to someone?
one of Matty, Kenny, Crystal goes this week, I hope its Crystal or Kenny!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »
Based on Corinne's RNO interview, she seemed to say that this week was the last chance to use the HII (null after day 36) so maybe that is why the openess?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2008, 02:20:46 PM »
Well the clue could be the fake HII? We hear Bob telling Kenny "If I win the next immunity I will give it to you". Remember, Kenny thinks the fake HII is real so Bob wins IC, gives Kenny he fakey and hes voted off?
 -A simple plan is hatched to put the hidden immunity idol into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2008, 05:46:44 PM »
Since Corinne didn't play the II and save herself I'm not sure Kenny will believe it is real.  I hope it plays out that way because I really don't want Bob to go.

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 01:05:17 PM »
haha its so obvious who won reward now!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 02:17:26 PM »
"State of the Spoiling - Episode 12"

RC:Why Bob, the Physics Teacher will win AND he will take both Kenny and Crystal on the trip with him as these are his prospective alliance partners.
IC:Bob wins the Immunity Challenge!
Voted Out at Tribal Council: Olympic Gold Medalist Crystal Cox

blows/RTVW
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7115.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2008, 02:19:04 PM »
Mess GUT results...

RC...Bob, Crystal, Kenny
exiled...susie 
IC...BOB 
BOOT...MATTY

Mess Hall
http://www.survivorsucks.com/topic/42911

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »
ACME's picks

Our picks for the Survivor: Gabon December 11 Episode  11 12 are:

Reward: Bob wins the reward trip, and takes the opportunity to forge an alliance with Ken & Crystal.
Exile: Susie gets to luxuriate at the Sugar Shack.
Immunity: Bob the Challenge Machine strikes again!
Boot: Crystal gets backdoored when Sugar lets Matty play her HII

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »
Oh please please let it be Crystal or Kenny that goes!!!

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2008, 03:27:55 PM »
umm....... a promo show red herring..i dont think kenny is a danger!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »
Maybe so sk8ter plus I think hes in the final 5 tribal IC march so probably Crystal which is fine by me.

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »
yeahh.... but i wish that jeff post it in ew blog for preview today!.. i need clue to make a puzzle !!.. damn......but  why there is no blog today??  maybe jeff wants us worryin about ken.. but its red herring. i know ken is safe maybe? who know?

i dont know!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »
Jeff blogs on Fridays, after the show is aired and I'm still looking for Jeffs preview video but am out of luck, its just not there! what can you do?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2008, 03:52:53 PM »
Waiting on SF's picks....
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 04:15:28 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2008, 03:59:16 PM »
I found this for the fun of it ..

Survivor
The Tale of the Idol
Episode 00

Clip (3:04)
It's hard to tell a real immunity idol from a fake one. Watch as a whole tribe pulls a one over on one of their tribe members.

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »
someone can upload to youtube?? i cant watch it cuz im in canada

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 05:10:39 PM »
Don't count on the overhead pictures to be the final 5...Remember Jeff saying alot of the overhead shots are of the crew.  With all the production people it is hard to take overhead shots.  I think this could be the case.  Then again it could be but I'm not banking on it.  Go with your gut...So hope Crystal, Kenny and Sugar go soon.  :cmas10
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 05:16:01 PM by bee1233 »

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »
hey... everyone nervous???? in  one hrs left!! whooo...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »
someone can upload to youtube?? i cant watch it cuz im in canada
Try this
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0cde2404019b8516d2db6fb9a8902bda
or
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jw2n3ringdt

And no I'm not nervous, I just want Kenny and Crystal's alliance split! I don't care which one goes  :jam:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »
Survivor Fever Picks

RC: Bob?
IC:  Bob
Boot:  Crystal

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »
Survivor Fever Picks

RC: Bob?
IC:  Bob
Boot:  Crystal
Thanks s1. It will be interesting to see who Kenny casts his vote for, heh

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »
show begins, last weeks recap, Bob's fake HII

nightime NoBag
First conf: Matty on Kenny voting him
Matty confronts Kenny
Kenny conf: thinks hes the mastermind

Crystal, Kenny, Sugar are alliance, want Matty gone! they hope he does not win immunity!

Sugar conf: Kenny Crystal are my alliance

opening rolls ...

commercial

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »
Kenny confronts Bob, did you lie to me? my game is messed up

Bob conf: feel bad my fault

Bob tells Kenny if he wins immunity he will give it to him

Bob says hes a man of his word

Kenny conf: made him feel guilty

challenge! race thru swamp, retrieve ball, first to get 3 balls in net will win a heli ride to see gorillas, meal, sleep over, shower, send someone to exile island

Matty has his first ball in

Kenny has his first in

Bob gets one in

(OMG Kenny is SO skinny!)

Matty and Bob 2 in

Kenny 2 in

the girls SUCK

BOB SCORES BOB wins RC!!

Bob chooses 1 person ..........Crystal! and Kenny! (like we didn't know)

Bob chooses Susie for Exile :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2008, 07:13:25 PM »
Matt conf: goal is to get Sugar aligned, get Crystal and Kenny out, been here too long

commercial

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2008, 07:19:59 PM »
reward heli

Kenny conf: really is Eden out here

Crystal: hut, food, mangoes, cheese,  etc

cheers

Kenny tells Bob that if Matty does not win tomorrow would like to get him out

Bob feels in with Crystal and Kenny ..

Kenny and Bob talk about if Bob wins IC and how they will play it out ..

Bob will wear it to TC and if Kenny feels he needs it he will tell Bob so, at TC

showers, soap, new clothes, rangers, gorilla project

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »
wow Bobs confessional reminds me of Earls (Fiji winner)

Susie on EI chooses comfort, steps away from the game

back at NoBag Matty and Sugar

Matty frustrated, been gunning for Crystal and Kenny

Sugar warns him that he better win IC tomorrow he is the biggest threat

Matty calls Sugar/Crystal/Kenny the evil 3

Matty asks Sugar for the HII

Sugar conf: screw that

Matty conf: have to win next IC or pack my bags go home

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »
NoBag day 35

the rewarders return clean clothes

Matty annoyed in conf

Kenny knows Matty is mad and yeah Matty is

Kenny conf: its a game

Matty pulls Crystal aside about their alliance if final 4

Crystal says hes changed

Sugar conf: no idea whats happening, Kenny and Crystal going after Matty, Matty does not deserve this

Sugar to Matty: I beleive you now, they are bullies, your not going to go have to talk to Bob and Sue

Matty conf: I hope shes telling the truth, might have to go to the end with Bob but good will prevail (Bob) at least I'm in the finals

IC

Susie returns

challenge

study the mask, grab mask pieces, use pieces to fill in the features, will be blindfolded

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »
blindfolded, studying mask

Matty off at his station first has a bag

Kenny sugar bob

Crystal off the course

Matty going for all bags

kenny sugar bob working on bag 1

Bob looking for his second bag

Crystal off course

Matty has all 3 bags

Bob second bag

Kenny second bag

everyone working on theor masks

Bob takes a header

Bob on third bag

Susie off course

Bob thought he had it making changes

Kenny thinks he has it hes wrong

Matty close

Bob almost here

BOB WINSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2008, 07:36:28 PM »
 Bob wins 4 challenges in a row , not bad for an old man

Kenny conf: he promised me immunity can't wait to see what he'll do tonight

commercial

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2008, 07:50:59 PM »
arrhhhh! I have 10 miutes to watch! what's gonna happen??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »
Nobag day 36

Kenny Crystal .. get rid of Matty but if Bob gives me the necklace we get rid of bob hes dangerous

crystal: anyone but me

Kenny to Bob: I'm scared

Kenny afraid to be blindsided hes nervous

Bob: well talk about it lets see whos voting for who

Crystal fills Sugar and Matty in, if Bob gives Kenny the necklace we vote bob out

Sugar conf: I dont want to be aligned with these guys I want to be with the good guys

Sugar tells Bob their plan and not to do what they say, I think we need to take them out

Bob: where does Susie stand?

Sugar: don't know but I think we should vote Crystal out

Bob thinking

Sugar tells him that she will not vote for him thinks the good guys should win in the end

Sugar to Crystal and Susie: I think Matty has a chance

Kenny conf: hope Bob gives him the necklace, Bob or Matty go tonight

scheming, playing telephone ..

lots of thinking

Sugar conf: for sure playing my HII, maybe should give it to Matty but I might get blindsided

TC

Jury enters

Jeff to bob: 4 challenges in a row huge target on your back

Kenny is amazed

Bob has to keep winning challenges

Matty happy that Bob dominates, better him then someone with less caliber

Susie blah blah

Kenny blah blah , believes in Bob, Bob promised him something the necklace

Bob: we've re-negotiated things will make my decision if I feel hes going home

Kenny feels left out, turned on his alliance

Matty thinks Kenny and Crystal are tight

Kenny has a feeling hes not safe

Matty feels vulnerable

JP tells the HII can only be played tonight. last time saying to Sugar " you claim thats the real HII?" LOL

BOB KEEPS THE NECKLACE HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (screw you Kenny)

Crystal we see votes Matty

snakes

Matty we see votes Crystal

Sugar we see votes Crystal

time to tally the votes

JP: if anyone has the HII nows the time ..........

Sugar thinking takes it off  gives it to MATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2008, 07:53:34 PM »
 JP says its the HII, any vote for Matty will not count

votes

Matty
Matty
Crystal (counts)
Crystal ( counts)
CRYSTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2008, 07:54:07 PM »
YIIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2008, 07:55:33 PM »
Oh good job Sugar! :hearts:

Yay for MATTY being saved!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2008, 07:55:58 PM »
Back to work, lol! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2008, 07:59:37 PM »
Crystal cries, didn't know sugar turned on her. Is rooting for Kenny.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »
I'm glad they broke up Kenny and Crystal. And mad props to Bob. We like Bob! And I don't like my Asian namesake. Not at all. In fact, we voted to take him out of the union. He's such a baby!
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2008, 08:09:17 PM »
I'm glad they broke up Kenny and Crystal. And mad props to Bob. We like Bob! And I don't like my Asian namesake. Not at all. In fact, we voted to take him out of the union. He's such a baby!
lol, I can't stand Kenny, it would have been funnier to see him go!

Bob must win all remaining Immunity challenges! Do it for us BOB! Do it for the good people!!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »
Bob, Sugar and Matty worked really well together tonight.  I wouldn't mind a repeat to get rid of Kenny.  Susie would be a good choice to set next to in the finals so when it gets to F4 it will probably be every man for himself.  Has anyone else noticed that there has been no all male or all female alliance talk? 

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2008, 08:56:41 PM »
Don't think the females could get along.  LOL  :mas25

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2008, 10:21:44 PM »
Okay I think Crystal was good until she was yelling at Matty....  But what was with all the hand motions and cheers from Corrine.  Does she not realize she is going to have to be a little social to Crystal?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2008, 10:43:12 PM »
Actually in Corinne's exit interviews she has a lot of good things to say about Crystal so they must have hit it off either during Ponderosa or in real life, says that Crystal got a racial edit that she is a strong intelligent woman and we did not see that with her editing. Also she likes Kenny fwiw.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2008, 11:21:13 PM »
Oh good job Sugar! :hearts:

Yay for MATTY being saved!!
Loved tonite's show!  Matty saved by Sugar, even if he didn't really need the HII...since Crystal got 4 votes.  Awesome Bob & Sugar for their great game play!  :jam: 
Hope Bob keeps winning ICs and wins the 1Mil  w/ Sugar in 2nd place!!! :cmas9

----------------
:xmas49 puddin, thanks for the play-by-play of the show!  :cmas17

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2008, 12:56:31 AM »
Rob's interview with Corrine showed two things. One, Corrine is still a bitter little hedgehog over being voted out and two, she doesn't know how to shut up.
Just here to visit.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2008, 03:10:29 AM »
So glad Matty is still in it, hope he wins in the end. Sugar being the mastermind for once was refreshing, nice to see she has a good heart, even though what survivors said of her. She was very kind in giving the HII to Matty. The blindside of Crystal was great! She and Kenny were getting too confident and they paid the price. Hard to imagine that Corinne said she was soft spoken. :cmas28

Offline girlracer265

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2008, 04:16:49 AM »
excellent power play from sugar then  :cmas23
would rather kenny went but just glad their alliance was broken  :yess:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2008, 05:19:18 PM »
Bye-bye, Crystal!  You won't really be missed!

Belle Book

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2008, 06:09:50 PM »
thur nights show was awsome :cmas51 corrin and randy r bitter little losseeerrrrssss :cmas31: any way i was listig to the pod cast of interviews  (thank you rob) and both randy and corrin r excepitanly angry at sugar lol on them. and corrin saying how sugar had no class loling when randy gave the fake idol and then corrine loling last night. WTF can we say hipocrate corrin..

also she said i can tell u who did not win the money, and in plied sugar..could b reading between the lines but huuuuummmm we will find out sun yea!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2008, 04:12:41 PM »
From Variety:

CBS scores big on Thursday

'Survivor,' 'CSI' carry network to ratings victory

The penultimate episode of this fall's "Survivor" combined with some of the best scores of the season for "CSI" and "Eleventh Hour" to lift CBS to a convincing victory in key demos on Thursday.

According to preliminary nationals from Nielsen, "Survivor" (4.1/11 in 18-49, 13.2 million viewers overall) was up vs. recent weeks in advance of its two-hour finale this Sunday. It was followed by "CSI" (5.7/14 in 18-49, 20.6 million viewers overall), which delivered its strongest scores since its season premiere in early October with an episode that introduced new cast member Lawrence Fishburne. And at 10, "Eleventh Hour" (3.8/10 in 18-49, 13.4 million viewers overall) retained about two-thirds of its "CSI" lead-in to win its hour with best-since-premiere ratings.

NBC ran second, led by "The Office" at 9 o'clock, which matched some season highs (4.8/12 in 18-49, 8.8 million viewers overall) and dominated its half-hour in adults 18-34 (5.4/15), doubling up on its "Kath & Kim" lead-in (2.4/7 in 18-49, 5.3 million viewers overall). Also for the Peacock, "My Name Is Earl" (2.7/8 in 18-49, 6.6 million viewers overall), "30 Rock" (3.8/9 in 18-49, 8.9 million viewers overall) and "ER" (3.4/9 in 18-49, 8.9 million viewers overall) were also up week to week.

ABC finished a distant third on the evening with repeats of "Ugly Betty" (1.5/4 in 18-49, 5.4 million viewers overall), "Grey's Anatomy" (2.1/5 in 18-49, 6.4 million viewers overall) and the timeslot premiere of "Private Practice" (1.4/4 in 18-49, 4.5 million viewers overall).

Fox did OK with "Secret Millionaire" (2.0/6 in 18-49, 5.4 million viewers overall) but then fell way off at 9 o'clock with the fading "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" (1.2/3 in 18-49, 4.6 million viewers overall).

Preliminary 18-49 averages for the night: CBS, 4.5/12; NBC, 3.4/9; ABC, 1.7/4; Fox and Univision, 1.6/4; CW, 0.8/2.

In total viewers: CBS, 15.8 million; NBC, 7.7 million; ABC, 5.4 million; Fox, 5.0 million; Univision, 4.3 million; CW, 2.2 million.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2008, 04:14:10 PM »
From CBS:

The penultimate SURVIVOR: GABON-EARTH'S LAST EDEN won its time period in households (7.7/12), viewers (13.05m), adults 25-54 (5.2/13) and adults 18-49 (4.0/11).  SURVIVOR has won its time period for the 11th consecutive week in these measures.  Compared to last week, SURVIVOR was up +3% in both households (from 7.5/12) and adults 18-49 (from 3.9/11) and added +320,000 viewers (from 12.73m, +3%).  This is SURVIVOR's best delivery in households and viewers since Oct. 30, 2008.