Author Topic: Dancing With The Stars Season 8  (Read 244264 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Dancing With The Stars Season 8
« Reply #325 on: March 21, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
I haven't been watching because of Idol. Is everyone fit now or still people injured?

Not really...Steve-O has a hematoma on his back and his future on the show remains shaky but at this point, he's still in for now

Gilles has a separated shoulder but appears to be doing okay, he's been getting shots for it

Steve Wozniak has a sprained ankle or something with his foot, but he's still in, he wears a brace on it all the times except for when he performs.

As for the others, they are still healthy at this point. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #326 on: March 21, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »
I haven't been watching because of Idol. Is everyone fit now or still people injured?

Not really...Steve-O has a hematoma on his back and his future on the show remains shaky but at this point, he's still in for now

Gilles has a separated shoulder but appears to be doing okay, he's been getting shots for it

Steve Wozniak has a sprained ankle or something with his foot, but he's still in, he wears a brace on it all the times except for when he performs.

WOW! I just saw a photo of Steve-O's back.  :ascared  I thought I read that Steve W has a stress fracture. This has been a cursed (kinda) season, I think I agree with Ken.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #327 on: March 21, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »

WOW! I just saw a photo of Steve-O's back.  :ascared  I thought I read that Steve W has a stress fracture. This has been a cursed (kinda) season, I think I agree with Ken.

Yeah it's cursed. The ambulance already had to make three trips this season and we are barely in week 3!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: March 21, 2009, 03:48:08 PM »
I have a bad feeling more injuries are going to happen.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #329 on: March 21, 2009, 03:51:58 PM »
I have a bad feeling more injuries are going to happen.

Me, too but am praying it doesn't happen. It's still early in the season so it's bound to happen.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #330 on: March 21, 2009, 04:11:47 PM »
Same here, no more injuries. I like to watch DWTS, just wish it was on another couple of nights.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #331 on: March 21, 2009, 10:58:08 PM »
i hope they r takeing it easyer on there stares. also did i here that mark ballace hurt him self also??
and ps tl now i no y u r not commenting on ai as much.. i have a dvr and can tape 2 things at one time thank god!!!
all though i would pick idol... ;D
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #332 on: March 22, 2009, 11:15:46 AM »
Dancing's Gilles Marini "Not Trying to Be Sexy"

Not even tendonitis and a separated shoulder have stopped Gilles Marini from bringing his A game to the dance floor. Two weeks into Dancing with the Stars, the Sex and the City hunk is leading the pack and again making ladies swoon with his sexy moves — but he says it's not intentional. "I'm dancing and things come the way they are," Marini tells TVGuide.com. See what else the French-born star has to say about shedding the sexiness, his slightly inappropriate plans with Steve-O, and what else he has in store for Kim Cattrall.

TVGuide.com: Congratulations! How does it feel to be on top of the leader board?
Gilles Marini: Thank you! The only problem with that is there's only one thing to do — go down. It's a great place to be. It's so much pressure, especially on Cheryl [Burke]. Cheryl's a very tough professional and driven [so] it's difficult for her to go down. So we're gonna try our hardest.

TVGuide.com: You can still improve. You haven't gotten 10s yet.
Marini: [Laughs] Yes. I'm gonna do my best to get fitter. Every week I want to shock the judges so they say, "Oh my God, we didn't know you could pull this off." It's all very new to me. I'm doing the samba next. Before this, I had no idea what that is. I learned the foxtrot is a slower quickstep or something. I don't even know how to spell it! I thought rumba was big, fun and fast, and Cheryl told me it's a slow dance. I'm like, "Oh, I'm such an idiot!" I think if Americans can understand that I'm learning from A to Z, they might like it because they can actually picture themselves versus seeing someone who is actually very good at it already. If I can do it, everybody can.

TVGuide.com: Is Cheryl moderating how much you rehearse since everyone's getting injured, including you?
Marini: Cheryl has a tendency of making me go home and she's very smart. Every time I'm not doing a move, she asks me why — either I'm not remembering or I'm hurt. She's great. As soon as she's getting tough with me, I know it's because I'm starting to get it and she wants to keep it at the same level. For me, at the moment, I'm like, "Oh my God, I'm horrible." So I start paying more attention and doing more and then I can do it.

TVGuide.com: She has said she's gonna have you take off your clothes to win over fans, but then she didn't want you to be sexy for the quickstep.
Marini: Yeah, this is how she put it: When we dance the samba, the image is we're already dating a long and obviously went down to the bedroom. This is how the emotion has to be. So we're boyfriend and girlfriend for a while. When we dance the quickstep, it's our first date, so it's a bit of touching, but not too much. So I had to throw away the sexiness and whatnot from the cha-cha. It's a first date with a splash in the end.

TVGuide.com: Is it easy to throw the sexiness out?
Marini: [Laughs] Being sexy is not something I ever try to be. It's not like, "Oh, I'm sexy, let me look at the camera now. I'm not trying to be sexy. Throwing the sexiness away was just looking rigid and more sophisticated.

TVGuide.com: I know you guys are worried about your fan base, but you're one of our readers' favorites to win. How does that make you feel?
Marini: Wow, very surprised. I would say I'd be second [from the] bottom. Just because people do not understand why I'm on the show because I've never said it yet. It's pretty much paying respect because the country gave me so much. If I can put a smile on Americans' faces, then it's a little way of paying back. Down the line, I'll tell the story why I'm in love with this country and why I wanna be here the rest of my life.

TVGuide.com: Whose idea was it to have the Super G logo at the end of your Superman-inspired quickstep?
Marini: Oh yeah! It's because we couldn't have the S. I wasn't trying to be cocky or anything with the G. At first, I wanted to put Jewel and Nancy O'Dell on it. Somehow in America, news passes by fast and everyone forgets [they withdrew due to injury], so I really wanted to put them on there to remember them, but they wanted a G.

TVGuide.com: You're on top right now, but who do you think is catching up?
Marini: Obviously, Melissa [Rycroft]. She's a dancer. She's an amazing person. Beautiful. My brother said, "Help me. I'm dying for this woman." He didn't talk about me! [Laughs] So if my brother feels this way, I know America feels the same way. Shawn [Johnson] — every time you see her smile, it breaks your heart. She's an American hero. I saw and I'm like, "Oh my God! I'm next to you. I can't believe it."

TVGuide.com: Because you're so much taller than her?
Marini: [Laughs] Right? She's only 4'10". She's very sweet. She has so much strength so we can all look very bad [compared to her]. I hope Steve-O can keep going because he's a great human being with a great story for a lot of kids out there that think they're doomed. I want him to stay for that and for the friendship we have. So if he can be healthy and be here, I'll be the happiest man on earth because the competition without Steve-O would not be the same.

TVGuide.com: So you guys have gotten really close?
Marini: I would say so. Every week I vote for him. We're taping a sketch. We're trying to bug the other contestants with sketches and comedy and doing things a little inappropriate to make everyone smile.

TVGuide.com: Is the public ever gonna see that?
Marini: Maybe one day on YouTube. It's gonna be hilarious. It's gonna be written by Donal Logue. He's a great comedian. Believe it or not, it's gonna be one of those, like, Taxicab Confessions type of thing.

TVGuide.com: Have you heard from Kim Catrrall yet?
Marini: Oh, I want her to stop by. I haven't heard from her because I think she's overseas doing a movie, but we're setting that up. If she comes, I gotta get three 10s.

TVGuide.com: And you have to do the rumba or something sexy for her.
Marini: Yeah, I would do a rumba and then finish the dance with her. How about that? [Laughs] That would be actually really funny. I'm gonna plan this.

http://www.tvguide.com/Dancing-Stars/Gilles-Marini-Dancing-1004254.aspx

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: March 22, 2009, 12:35:50 PM »
i hope they r takeing it easyer on there stares. also did i here that mark ballace hurt him self also??
and ps tl now i no y u r not commenting on ai as much.. i have a dvr and can tape 2 things at one time thank god!!!
all though i would pick idol... ;D

I reset the DRV to tape DWTS, although I need to get the DVR replaced since it seems to have a mind of its own.  :knuckles: 

(But AI comes first...)  ;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #334 on: March 22, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »
Looks like Melissa & Tony have gotten close and probably are best friends now...

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #335 on: March 23, 2009, 10:34:10 AM »
Ty Murray's Blog:

Today it just seemed like it really clicked’

Today it felt like it really came together. We finally got our music and Chelsie slowed it down three percent because she said the routine didn't look like a foxtrot at normal speed.

The last two days have been so frustrating and then today it just seemed like it really clicked. We had a good practice and I don't feel like I'm as worn out. I'm tired and sore, but it's not as bad as it has been.

It seemed like today – with practice going well – we got quite a few runs in and we still have tomorrow to try and get the routine better, and just try to make sure it's burned into my brain so that when it's time for lights, camera, action that it's all instinct.

The more you can burn it into your brain the better off you are, so you're not having to think as much because there are things that can distract you.

I was ready for us to have a good day because it was starting to get really frustrating. You have the pressure of the show coming up on you at a fast rate and, as of yesterday, I didn't think I was even going to know the routine by Monday.

It just puts you a little more at ease when you're able to start running through it on time with the beat of the music. We laughed a lot more today and just had a much better practice.

The big thing that I think helped my practice today was that I got a great night of sleep, and then after I got up Jewel and I went and had a really nice lunch. I felt better today, whereas in the days before I would go to one studio to practice, fight the traffic to get over to CBS, and the fight some more traffic to get to another studio, and you're living on power bars all day.

I know it must sound funny, but it felt good to get a good lunch in me today and to be well rested before I went and hit it at practice. Chelsie and I practiced from 1 o'clock straight through until 5, we both felt great about what we accomplished, and now Jewel and I are off to see "Slumdog Millionaire."

When we get out of the movie we'll get home and I'll try to get another good night of sleep before I hit it hard again tomorrow.

http://www.pbrnow.com/blog/index.cfm/2009/3/21/Today-it-just-seemed-like-it-really-clicked#more

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: March 23, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »
Ty Murray's Blog:

‘Everybody’s in the same boat’

We went to the TV studio and did some camera blocking and I got a chance to see a couple of the other routines and, really, everybody's in the same boat.

Even though you're not on television you can feel your nerves when they do the countdown and then you hear the voice that says, "Next, doing the foxtrot, Ty Murray and his partner Chelsie Hightower."

Then the music starts and you go. I think we got to run through it three times at the TV studio and it went pretty good.

It's funny, but they had foot masseuses there for everyone and all the contestants and the pros took advantage of it because everybody's feet are just fried.

As soon as we were done with camera blocking we went to wardrobe and did one final fitting for some last minute adjustments and to make sure everything fits right.

It's amazing because they make our clothes from scratch every week and the tailors do such a great job. They're like the best fitting clothes you've ever had on in your life.

Right after that we went straight to practice.

Chelsie doesn't work on technique that much on the day before the show because then it gets in your head and you start that backward spiral that you have trouble pulling out of. It just seems to make everything go downhill, at times, so we try to hit the technique all during the week until you're beat over the head with it.

The day before she just likes to run it over and over and keeps her critiques to a minimum. That way you can get comfortable knowing all your moves like the back of your hand.

The foxtrot is a really graceful dance and when you do make a little mistake in practice it's really obvious. It requires a lot of balance and timing. Even bumping feet throws everything off, so you want to do your steps right.

That's the thing, the choreography sets it up to where if you do your steps right and your partner does their steps right then everything works out fine, but every now and then in practice you'll just bump your feet and it knocks you off-balance.

When that happens, it can go bad on you really fast.

We just ran it over and over and felt pretty good about it. I'll bet we probably ran it 50 times. I know it's hard to believe, but you don't hear the words, "that was perfect." Sometimes it's better than others, but there's always some little aspect of it that could have been a little bit better.

You're striving for perfection, but, I think, that's very seldom achieved in dancing.

http://www.pbrnow.com/blog/index.cfm/2009/3/23/Everybodys-in-the-same-boat#more

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #337 on: March 23, 2009, 10:42:22 AM »
An interesting article:

Nancy’s Notes: I’m Done With ‘Dancing’ Surgery!

Well, surgery on my knee is done and over with and it went well! I am so happy as I am ready to start rehabbing my knee and get it back to normal!

I had the surgery done Friday arthroscopically. The surgeon and anethesiologist gave me the choice of going under or getting a block from the waist down. I chose the block, so I was actually awake for the surgery and got to watch it on the monitor. I didn’t think I would like it as I can’t even watch blood getting drawn. But because it was on a monitor and I never looked down at my actual knee, it was pretty cool.

When the surgeon first went in and saw the inside of my knee on the monitor, he said and I quote, “You really SHREDDED your meniscus!” Shredded wasn’t the word I wanted to hear. I knew it was a large tear based on the doctor reading the MRI, but it was ripped up even more than the MRI depicted. I saw it myself… the meniscus was pretty torn up… kind of looked like a snow globe inside my knee. Can you belive it all started from a salsa move! The doctor cut the torn part away on both tears…. I had a small and large tear on different sides of the knee. And then before I knew it, the surgery was over. It only took about an hour. I spent several hours in recovery as the block wore off. And by afternoon, I was able to head home, albeit on crutches, but I was glad the procedure went so well and it was outpatient surgery. I was pretty woozy and sleepy yesterday from the anesthesia and pain medicine. I only had a little bit of pain yesterday and today, it hasn’t been bad at all. I can only walk using crutches right now and have to stay in bed mostly.

But I’ve already started leg exercises today per doctor’s orders and will see a physical therapist this week. After about 6 weeks of rehab, the doctor tells me my knee will be back to the way it was before the injury. All in all, not too bad. I had a great surgeon and everything went smoothly. I’m planning on my recovery being the same so I can dance again next season, I hope. I won’t be back at work Monday, but I’m hoping I will feel up to it by Tuesday. See you soon.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/nancys-notes-im-done-with-dancing-surgery_article_15853

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #338 on: March 23, 2009, 10:47:37 AM »
Gilles & Cheryl: Ready to Reveal Skin on 'Dancing with the Stars'?

ET's in the "Dancing with the Stars" rehearsal studio with French 'Sex and the City' hunk Gilles Marini and pro dancer Cheryl Burke. The busy couple reveal which dance they're doing tonight -- and if they'll be showing some more skin!

"[We're doing] the very difficult, difficult, tricky, sexy samba," says Gilles. "I think the samba is the hardest Latin dance. I'm lost. I still don't know it yet."

"This is when you know who will actually be in the competition the longest," says Cheryl. "Who can handle the pressure, who can learn to dance in a short amount of time and still be able to perform, so this is a true test."

But she assures her sexy partner that despite being strict with him during rehearsal, he's doing well. "I'm really proud of him," she says. "Samba's all about shaking your butt out and having fun -- it's like a party dance -- and he knows how to shake his butt, obviously."

So, can we expect to see Gilles take something off this week during the dance?

"We've got something in play for you guys," he teases.

"[He's] not actually necessarily taking anything off, but you will be seeing lots of see-through action," reveals Cheryl. "We're in very, very tight clothing this week."

Cheryl, however, won't be showing any more skin, "Because I'm barely in the costume already."

As for Gilles' separated shoulder, he says, "It's all drugged up. I've got my x-ray in the house -- it's a beautiful separation. It looks like I have a little of Steve-O in me."

Gilles also pulled up his pant leg to reveal a knee brace, much to the surprise of Cheryl.

"He doesn't tell me about his injuries," she complains, telling him, "We made a deal to tell me and now you're breaking the deal!"

"I love to compete, no matter what," says Gilles. "Every week it's very different. Every weekend we learn it all over again. So it's very challenging, especially remembering choreography, but I love the process."

Watch ET for more with Gilles and Cheryl, performing tonight on "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/72039/index.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #339 on: March 23, 2009, 10:51:24 AM »
In the 'Dancing with the Stars' Studio with 'Team Shark': Shawn & Mark!

Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson and pro dancer Mark Ballas are up there with the frontrunners of this season's "Dancing with the Stars," and we're with "Team SHARK" as they rehearse the foxtrot!

Sporting a "Vote for Shawn and Mark" T-shirt that says "Team SHARK" on the back (which incorporates SHawn and maRK), the 17-year-old Shawn says it feels good to be a frontrunner, but she doesn't take it for granted.

"Anything can happen," she says. "Every week's different. Just because you're kind of in front one week doesn't mean you'll be in front the next one."

"We're in a good spot," says Mark. "I'm happy where we're at right now."

The pair reveals to ET that they do a "secret handshake" before every dance, so keep an eye out for it right before they take the dance floor!

Of course, many stars have sustained injuries on the dance floor and in rehearsal during the show's intense competition, and both Shawn and Mark are susceptible.

"You've got to be careful when you're doing this," says Mark. "Some people don't realize how hard it really is. It does take its toll on the body. Some of the things we do are really demanding and if you don't pace yourself and you go in full throttle, you can get hurt."

"Anything can happen, but you just try to stay safe and keep your fingers crossed," says Shawn.

As for the other frontrunner competition, 'Sex and the City' movie star Gilles Marini and pro dancer Cheryl Burke, Shawn and Mark only have kind words to say:

"He's such a sweetheart," says Shawn, while Mark says, "I think he's doing a really good job. He's really great; we've had a lot of fun with him and I think he's dancing really well -- Cheryl's doing a great job with him -- and we wish them luck. But, you know, we'll be out there swinging as well."

Watch ET for more with Shawn and Mark on "Dancing with the Stars," airing tonight on ABC.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/72037/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #340 on: March 23, 2009, 10:56:08 AM »
Steve Wozniak's New 'Dancing' Injury

Another "Dancing With The Stars" contestant has been hit with an injury and ET has the latest.

Apple computer co-founder Steve Wozniak was previously nursing a foot injury but now ET has learned that the Woz has pulled his hamstring.

There is no word yet on whether or not Wozniak will perform on Monday night, but keep checking back on our website for more on this developing story.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/72065/index.html

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: March 23, 2009, 11:17:22 AM »
An interesting article:

Wozniak may be out of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ due to disabling injury

"Possible disabling injury happened to Woz on Friday, March 20, 2009 at 2:30 PM PST," Woz.org, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak's website states.

"Might be a pulled hamstring or something like that. Paramedics just came and brought him to the hospital at 3:00PM. Woz says he is walking with a limp right now. It might take him out of the competition on "Dancing With The Stars" scheduled for Monday's show," MacDailyNews reader Adam W. tells us via email.

Here is the photo that was originally posted to the Woz.org website and has since been removed:

http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/20522/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #342 on: March 23, 2009, 11:17:46 AM »

Another "Dancing With The Stars" contestant has been hit with an injury and ET has the latest.

Apple computer co-founder Steve Wozniak was previously nursing a foot injury but now ET has learned that the Woz has pulled his hamstring.

There is no word yet on whether or not Wozniak will perform on Monday night, but keep checking back on our website for more on this developing story.

Going from bad to worse!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #343 on: March 23, 2009, 11:35:50 AM »

Going from bad to worse!

Yeah, it sure is. Now Gilles is sporting a knee brace as well. The list of injuries just keep on growing.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2009, 12:11:39 PM »
An interesting article:

Will Steve-O beat his back injury and return to 'Dancing with the Stars'

Dancing with the Stars" fans voted to save him, but should Steve-O come back for another round of fancy footwork after last week's dangerous wipeout?

Professional dancers and pain specialists say he'll likely be hurting and could be putting himself at risk for a more serious injury if he returns Monday night as promised.

Stephen "Steve-O" Glover – half of one of the ABC show's 12 remaining couples - rose to fame as a daredevil on MTV's "Jackass" and seemed to thrive on pain-inflicting stunts.

But last week he was put out of commission after he flung himself into a failed front flip and ended up flat on his back on top of his microphone pack.

He suffered a grapefruit-sized hematoma - a swelling that results when a vessel or vein ruptures and blood seeps into the surrounding tissue.

Steve-O also aggravated an existing pinched nerve, but still managed to avoid being cut from the show.

"I'm just so happy that I don't have to end on a crappy note like that. I'm planning on doing much better next Monday, and thanks again for giving me that chance," he wrote on his blog after the incident.

Dr. Sekhar Upadhyayula, who specializes in treating spinal pain, says Steve-O could be at risk for some complications if he returns.

"Hematomas, depending on how big they are, could be subject to infection," he said, because the blood collected there is stagnant and therefore attracts bacteria.

And because "a hematoma is usually larger than it looks," and could be causing pressure, Steve-O could be in for painful muscle spasms if he attempts to hit the dance floor.

A professional dancer at Manhattan's Broadway Dance Center notes that dancing through an injury is not a good idea and that he is very careful never to do it.

"But I mean, he's the guy from 'Jackass' so I don't think being cautious is his thing," he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2009/03/23/2009-03-23_will_steveo_beat_his_back_injury_and_ret-1.html

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #345 on: March 23, 2009, 12:55:37 PM »
wow steve's droping like fly's, i am glade nancy got her surgery and is doing well, i can't see steve w coming bk i have broken thing's in my feet befor and it is soooo painful and now his ham string, and the other steve no way would i dance with a bk problem i have blowen disk in my neck and bk and one time the bk disk sliped it was sooooo horrably painful i can't amagin moveing let alone dancing?
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #346 on: March 23, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »
wow steve's droping like fly's, i am glade nancy got her surgery and is doing well, i can't see steve w coming bk i have broken thing's in my feet befor and it is soooo painful and now his ham string, and the other steve no way would i dance with a bk problem i have blowen disk in my neck and bk and one time the bk disk sliped it was sooooo horrably painful i can't amagin moveing let alone dancing?

Crazy, isn't it? Tonight's show should be interesting. I'll be surprised if all 12 couples are accounted for and perform their dances.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #347 on: March 23, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »
i no right i don't think some r going to even get to rehersel. will they bring bk last weeks rejcet eesss??
well it is making for a realy great season who is going to get hurt next not who is danceing the best??
u r girl mellissa is going to go far i am sure will.. she is realy good.. :jumpy: :jumpy:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #348 on: March 23, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »
i no right i don't think some r going to even get to rehersel. will they bring bk last weeks rejcet eesss??
well it is making for a realy great season who is going to get hurt next not who is danceing the best??
u r girl mellissa is going to go far i am sure will.. she is realy good.. :jumpy: :jumpy:

Yes, she will go far as will Gilles, too. Those two are my faves so far. I love Julianne but don't think Chuck is that great at all unless he improves.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2009, 01:34:39 PM »
Monday, March 23, 2009
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
CORRECTION/UPDATE

As of MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2009 (all times ET unless noted)

MONDAY, APRIL 6
8:00 - 9:32 PM
SCHEDULED    Tonight's program is "DANCING WITH THE STARS: Episode 805" -
(TV-PG,L) (HD/5.1; Spanish audio via SAP) (CC)

9:00 - 10:02 PM
SCHEDULED    Tonight's program is "DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RESULTS SHOW: Episode 805A" - (TV-PG,L) (HD/5.1; Spanish audio via SAP) (CC)

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=032309_21