Author Topic: Dancing With The Stars Season 8  (Read 245964 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Dancing With The Stars Season 8
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2009, 12:29:24 AM »
Belinda Carlisle Has the 'Dancing with the Stars' Beat

We all know that Belinda Carlisle has got the beat -- but can she translate it to ballroom dancing when she partners with Jonathan Roberts for the new season of "Dancing with the Stars"?

"I've never done anything choreographed before so I'm stepping out of my safe little world," the lead singer of the Go-Gos tells ET.

The 50-year-old adds, "I have noticed from the first few weeks of doing this, it's very hard -- especially when you're my age. It's a lot more difficult for me than Shawn Johnson who is 17."

Belinda is also taking a page from former "Dancing with the Stars" competitor Marie Osmond in that she has the same partner, is on the NutriSystem diet and will be juggling concert dates at the same time she is on the hit ABC series.

"I figure if Marie can do this and shows at the same time so can I. She's my role model right now," she says. Then she jokes, "I can eat a lot more NutriSystem snacks now. It all helps and I love to eat."

Belinda, who lives in France, says that she previously watched the show by satellite with her husband and son.

"My son is thrilled. My husband's thrilled. My husband's so nervous, though. He's not coming out to see it because he's too scared."

"Dancing with the Stars" premieres Monday, March 9 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/71218/index.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2009, 01:49:43 AM »
'DWTS'' Derek Hough Says Lil' Kim to 'Surprise' Viewers

Last season's "Dancing With The Stars" champ Derek Hough is opening up about his new "DWTS" partner Lil' Kim -- dishing about how it is to work with the hip hop artist and how the duo have been getting along so far!

On a new MySpace.com blog entitled "Rehearsing with Lil' Kim," Derek calls his new partner "unbelievably nice and intuitive," adding that she is a "great student."

Derek writes:

"…I'm in New York City at the moment training up my new partner for this season of DWTS, none other than the wonderful LIL KIM... I'm happy to say that she has surpassed my expectations so far and think she will surprise a lot of people. I have been a tourist in the city while I have been here, taking pictures and seeing all the wonderful shows. But I am ready to go back to LA. I love working with LIL KIM she is so unbelievably nice and intuitive, she has been a great student…."

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/71227/index.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2009, 02:15:32 AM »
Ty Murray’s Dancing Strategy: Get Wife Jewel Pregnant

She may have tendonitis in her knee, but Jewel is on the mend.

“I went to the physical therapist yesterday and I can say that I am feeling better!” the Dancing with the Stars contestant wrote Thursday on her blog. “He said if I take time now to heal I will be good to go by next week.”

That’s good news for the singer — “I hate missing these days, but it’s all for the best in the long run,” she continued, “because I’m in it for the long haul and I wanna win it” — but not so great for her rodeo star husband Ty Murray, who will compete against her in the ballroom.

But Murray has a plan.

“Ty said he thinks his best chance of beating me is if I get pregnant during the show so I would be too tired to dance,” Jewel writes. “Talk about a strategy! Of course, that would be fine with me if it did happen, so either way would be a win!”

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/26/ty-murrays-dancing-strategy-get-wife-jewel-pregnant/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2009, 01:34:04 AM »
Gilles Marini's 'Dancing with the Stars' Setback?

ET confirms that 'Sex and the City' hunk Gilles Marini has experienced a bit of a setback while rehearsing for the premiere of the new season of "Dancing with the Stars." Will he still be able to compete?

"Gilles has tendonitis in his groin and shoulder," a rep for the star tells ET. "He is in excellent shape and will be fine."

Gilles is partnered with pro dancer Cheryl Burke. Catch the them both when "Dancing with the Stars" returns on Monday, March 9!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/71268/index.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #154 on: February 28, 2009, 01:50:30 AM »
Dancing’s Gilles Marini Injured

Is there a Dancing with the Stars curse in the works for season eight? Actor Gilles Marini sought medical treatment after feeling pain in his groin area at rehearsal on Friday afternoon, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The Sex and the City: The Movie star and his partner, two-time Dancing champ Cheryl Burke, were rehearsing when he felt a sharp pain in his groin.

Marini, 33, sought medical treatment and his rep says doctors determined the actor has tendonitis in his groin and shoulder.

Despite the setback, “We’re pretty confident he’ll be fine for premiere night,” his rep Jana Davidoff tells People.com. “He’s in great shape. He’ll be fine.”

This is the second injured celebrity this year. Singer Jewel sought attention for a knee injury earlier this week, but plans to hit the ballroom floor when Dancing’s eighth season kicks off on March 9 on ABC.

News of Marini’s injury broke on E! Online.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/27/dancin

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: February 28, 2009, 10:18:06 AM »
Jewel's hurt. Gilles is hurt. Does it occur to the producers that they might be pushing too hard?
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #156 on: February 28, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »
Julianne's latest blog:

I won't be able to get in because i'm only 20.....

Hey guys,
im at Joe's Bar in Chicago with Chuck tonight.. he is doing a show here. i never really thought about it this way, but all these bars and club dates that i've been to with chuck and obviously played myself are 21 and over. ha ha the fact that i am still 20 means i need to put an X on my hand with permanent marker.. oh well.. this show is going to be great! it's the first show that DWTS will be filming on the road.
we practiced today after we had a break for 3 1/2 days (we both had separate shows on the same days in different cities) so we are a little behind, but i'm sure we will be back on track in no time...
we go back to nashville tonight on the bus and will be there this whole week practicing and participating in CRS (country radio seminar) it will be really busy but really fun too!
we can't wait to get out to la next week and show off our mad dancin skills ha ha, but no really we are really excited and hopefully you will all like what you see....
i posted a little video (yes i did it myself can you believe it??? ha ha) from rehearsal today.. we will try to maybe show you a little dancing in our next video... so keep tuning in...

well im gonna go get ready, who knows i may just get up on stage and sing a song tonight!! :)

talk to you all soon
JH

Julianne and Chuck Practicing in Chicago

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=191068936&blogID=473768159
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 10:06:22 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2009, 01:15:07 AM »
Belinda Carlisle Reveals Her Dancing Problem — Spinning

It was only after Belinda Carlisle had accepted a spot on Dancing with the Stars that she realized she might have a problem with a crucial dance step–the spin.

“Spinning,” says Carlisle, 50, the oldest female contestant of the group. “I can’t even look at a merry-go-round without getting dizzy.”

Despite that little hitch, the former lead singer of the ’80s band The Go-Go’s says she is ready to give ballroom dance a whirl even though “I’ve never done anything so strenuous.”

She rehearses with partner Jonathan Roberts five hours a day, six days a week. And while many past contestants have been known to lose weight during the course of the show, Carlisle, who is this year’s face of NutriSystem, says she’s not looking to lose drop any pounds off her petite frame.

“I’m eating like a pig,” she laughs. “I’ve already lost two pounds.”

And though she’ll have to wait till next Monday (8 p.m. EST on ABC) to go toe to toe against the other celebrity contestants, she has met one competitor, Jackass star Steve-O, who asked to use the Go-Go’s hit, “We’ve Got the Beat.”

“I was thinking, ‘What dance are you going to do to that?’” says Carlisle, “Given it’s Steve-O, it can be anything.”

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/04/belinda-carlisle-reveals-her-dancing-problem-spinning/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2009, 01:25:28 AM »
From next weeks tvguide  :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2009, 11:07:29 AM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #160 on: March 05, 2009, 02:36:43 PM »
Jewel's out, Holly in???

Holly Madison's Quick Step to Dancing

The bunny hop is coming to Dancing With the Stars

Sources confirm that Girl Next Door Holly Madison will replace Jewel in the new season of ABC's hit reality competition show.

I'm told that the Jewel-Madison switcheroo happened pretty quickly, too.

Madison agreed to join the celeb dance-off on Monday, and by yesterday she was already rehearsing at an L.A. studio with partner Dmitry Chaplin

Although Jewel insisted that a case of tendinitis in her knees would not sideline her, doctors have apparently told the songbird to hang up her dancing shoes.

Reps for Madison, Jewel and ABC declined to comment.

The gig could be just the thing for Madison right now to help get her mind off of ex-boyfriend Criss Angel

She and the Mindfreak showman split in late February. Madison had spent most of the last four months in Las Vegas to be by his side, but she returned to L.A. late last month as a single woman.

http://tv.yahoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars/show/38356/news/urn:newsml:tv.eonline.com:20090304:102750__ER:20854

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #161 on: March 05, 2009, 02:53:06 PM »
Holly Madison to Compete on 'Dancing With the Stars'

UPDATE: A source confirms to Celebuzz that bunny Holly Madison will indeed be added to the DWTS cast.

Moreso, ABC initially intended to announce her arrival this coming Monday.

When contacted for comment, a show rep explained the network had "no comment."

Holly Madison might be flying solo in her personal life right now, but she'll be hooking up with a professional partner soon enough—as a contestant on the upcoming episode of Dancing With the Stars.

Us Magazine reports that the Girls Next Door alum will be joining Jackass daredevil Steve-O and the rest of the crew on Season 8 of the popular show, which debuts March 9.

Though ABC has not yet commented on Madison's addition, they may be bringing her on to replace slated contestant Jewel, who recently experienced knee problems that threaten her participation.

Good luck, Holly—and whatever you do, be careful!

http://www.celebuzz.com/holly-madison-compete-dancing-stars-s90731/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2009, 02:55:35 PM »
Dancing's Cheryl & Gilles Already Starting Rumors

Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke are ready for the romance rumors to begin as soon as the new season of Dancing With the Stars kicks off next week.

"I keep saying, after we dance, a lot of new babies are going to happen," Gilles, 33, tells me in his thick French accent during one of his now daily rehearsals with Burke in a Hollywood dance studio.

Burke adds, "He's married and I have a boyfriend, so bring it on! We want people to think something is going on on the dance floor. You want people to be so uncomfortable watching it because we are going to be so sexy."

That shouldn't be too hard to achieve.

Not only is Marini charming (and it's not just because of his accent!), but he's model-hot with a killer body.

And then, of course, there's his now legendary manhood that was displayed on the big screen during a shower scene he had as Samantha's always naked neighbor Dante in the Sex and the City movie.

Burke knows sex sells—or at least would help Marini get some extra votes.

Just hours before our chat, Marini had a fitting for his first outfits on DWTS. "I told the guy to make everything as tight as possible," Burke says with a laugh.

Sounds like he followed her directions. "It's tight," Marini says. "I'm going to have to tape my thing close to my thigh so it won't show."

What he really wants to be showing off when DWTS's eighth season premieres on Monday night are the cha-cha and quick step that he and Burke have been working on for about three weeks now.

"I have two or three left feet," Marini says. "But it's such a thrill. It's a great experience. I do not want it to stop. I don't want that experience to stop now. I say, 'How do I make that happen?' "

Hopefully, by not getting injured again. As I exclusively reported on Friday, Marini is suffering from painful tendinitis in his shoulder and groin that was caused by his dance training. He's expected to make a full recovery.

Burke says she wants Marini to lose one piece of clothing for every week he remains in the 10-week competition. "That is enough weeks to get me freaking naked," Marini says. "I would have to block the fact that 50 million billion people would be watching the show."

Or he could just pretend to be filming another scene for Sex and the City.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b102415_dancings_cheryl_gilles_already_starting.html
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 08:54:35 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: March 05, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »
What is about Cheryl Burke that attracts so much news? There are rumors about a sex tape, there are rumors she ruined another marriage, people talk about her weight, no other dancer (asides from Julianne) seems to attract so much attention.
Just here to visit.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: March 05, 2009, 06:19:44 PM »
TARAsia Fan, I'll give you two reasons:
1. Cheryl is a two-time DWTS winner.
2. She is almost as cute as Julianne Hough.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »
I'll agree with you on your first point, ap. The second is extremely debatable.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 08:30:12 PM by TARAsia Fan »
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2009, 12:38:12 AM »
Jewel and Nancy O’Dell Withdraw from Dancing

Singer Jewel and Access Hollywood host Nancy O’Dell are withdrawing from participating in Dancing with the Stars, ABC announced Thursday.

Both women have suffered knee injuries during rehearsals in recent weeks. Jewel, who originally was told she had tendonitis, was actually diagnosed with a fractured tibia in both legs. O’Dell has a torn meniscus that will require surgery.

“Both Nancy and Jewel were training hard. They just threw themselves into it,” Dancing executive producer Conrad Green tells PEOPLE. “It’s rather unfortunate that people the most committed to the show were doing harm to their bodies. I believe both injuries came from overtraining, particularly in the early stages.”

Green says he’s convinced that the women’s fitness levels (both are avid fitness enthusiasts) may have ultimately done them in.

“This is now three fit women, if you include Misty May-Treanor from last season, who had to withdraw from the show,” Green says. “Perhaps people who are fitter throw themselves into it with more wild abandon. I really feel for them and we may need to take a look at [how hard people train] in the future.”

In a press release issued by the network, both women expressed their regret in having to pull out of the competition days before the season was about to begin.

“When the doctors told me my injuries were so severe that I couldn’t walk, let alone compete, I was devastated that I couldn’t continue the show,” Jewel said. “I have every intention of being at Dancing with the Stars this season supporting my husband, Ty [Murray], and his partner, Chelsie [Hightower]. I hope to be back on the show in the future.”

“Beyond disappointment doesn’t even being to describe how I feel about not being able to continue on Dancing with the Stars,” O’Dell says. “It has been one of my favorite shows since Season one! But I have torn the meniscus in my knee in two places, which requires surgery. Dancing with the Stars was a great experience. I’ll miss working with my partner, Tony Dovolani, and all the other wonderful people on the amazing production that is Dancing with the Stars.”

Green says both women hope to come back to the show and give the ballroom another try. Meantime, Green confirms that “casting changes” will be announced live on the season eight premiere on Monday, March 9.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/05/jewel-and-nancy-odell-withdraw-from-dancing/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2009, 12:43:14 AM »
Jewel, Nancy O’Dell exit ‘Dancing’ due to injury
‘I have torn the meniscus in my knee in two places,’ O’Dell explains

“Dancing With the Stars” has lost two celebrity dancers, less than a week before the new season’s debut.

Access Hollywood’s Nancy O’Dell and singer Jewel have both withdrawn from the competition, ABC confirmed on Thursday.

Both have pulled out of the show due to injuries.

“Beyond disappointment doesn’t even being to describe how I feel about not being able to continue on ‘Dancing With the Stars.’ It has been one of my favorite shows since season one!” O’Dell revealed. “But I have torn the meniscus in my knee in two places, which requires surgery. According to the doctor, one is a ‘significant’ tear and it will require my getting knee surgery within the next couple of weeks.”

And although her time on the show was cut short, O’Dell was proud of what she and partner Tony Dovolani accomplished in their grueling rehearsal sessions.

“DWTS’ was a great experience. I’ll miss working with my partner, Tony Dovolani, and all the other wonderful people on the amazing production that is ‘Dancing With the Stars,’” O’Dell added. “Tony has been an amazing teacher and dance partner and I feel horrible I can’t continue for him… Although short, it was a great experience. I challenged myself to take risk at doing something I had never done before!”

And don’t rule out a possible return to the show somewhere down the line.

“After I have surgery and eight weeks of rehab, my doctor tells me my knee will be back to how it was,” O’Dell said. “So that means if I have the opportunity to go back, I could!”

Meanwhile, country singer Jewel had blogged last month that tendonitis in her knees had been causing her severe pain during rehearsals. Yet, in a later interview, Jewel vowed not to take off her “Dancing” shoes.

“Don’t count me out, as I am in this for the long run,” she said at the time.

However, ABC has announced it’s not tendonitis — but rather a fractured tibia in both legs that is knocking the singer off the dance floor.

“When the doctors told me my injuries were so severe that I couldn’t walk, let alone compete, I was devastated that I couldn’t continue the show,” Jewel said. “I have every intention of being at ‘Dancing With the Stars’ this season supporting my husband, Ty (Murray), and his partner Chelsie. I hope to be back on the show in the future.”

Earlier this week, Us Weekly reported “Girl Next Door” star Holly Madison would be joining the “Dancing” cast. However, a rep for ABC had no comment on the report.

According to ABC, both O’Dell and Jewel will appear on Monday’s season premiere to talk about their departure from the show and “additional changes to the cast” will also be announced during the premiere.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29535943/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2009, 08:06:07 AM »
ABC press release:

Thursday, March 05, 2009
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - -
"DANCING WITH THE STARS" CONTESTANTS JEWEL AND NANCY O’DELL WITHDRAW FROM COMPETITION DUE TO INJURIES

Both Celebrities to Appear on "Dancing with the Stars" Season Premiere, Monday, March 9

Additional Changes to the Cast Will Also Be Announced

Multi-platinum singer/songwriter Jewel and "Access Hollywood" host Nancy O'Dell have withdrawn from Season Eight of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" citing injuries. Jewel was diagnosed with a fractured tibia in both legs, O'Dell a torn meniscus. The injuries were sustained while training for the competition.

Jewel and O'Dell will appear on the season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars," MONDAY, MARCH 9 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET) to address their injuries. The women were paired with professional dancers Tony Dovolani and Dmitry Chaplin, respectively. Additional changes to the cast will also be announced during Monday's premiere.

"Like most sports, dancing can be a demanding, physical activity. Each participant of 'Dancing with the Stars' warrants in contract that they are physically fit enough to participate in the competition. We love and appreciate Nancy and Jewel's competitive spirit, drive and desire to perform their best. Though we share in their disappointment that they can no longer continue, their physical well-being takes precedent above all else. We thank them both for giving it their all and wish them a quick and full recovery," said Executive Producer Conrad Green.

"When the doctors told me my injuries were so severe that I couldn't walk, let alone compete, I was devastated that I couldn't continue the show," said Jewel. "I have every intention of being at 'Dancing with the Stars' this season supporting my husband, Ty, and his partner, Chelsie (Hightower). I hope to be back on the show in the future."

"Beyond disappointment doesn't even being to describe how I feel about not being able to continue on 'Dancing with the Stars,'" said O'Dell. "It has been one of my favorite shows since Season One! But I have torn the meniscus in my knee in two places, which requires surgery. 'Dancing with the Stars' was a great experience. I'll miss working with my partner, Tony Dovolani, and all the other wonderful people on the amazing production that is 'Dancing with the Stars'"

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=030509_08

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2009, 08:22:58 AM »
Looks like this season might be cursed as well.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2009, 08:50:43 AM »
I'm sure it will get leaked out before Monday who the replacements are and as far as I know, it has been rumored for the past week that Holly Madison is replacing Jewel. Haven't heard anything on who will replace Nancy.

I do agree it's cursed already and wouldn't be surprised if there will be more injuries as the season progresses.

Of course I'll post any updates as soon I find them.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »
Jewel Heartbroken over 'Dancing' Departure

Music star Jewel announced on Thursday that she would not be competing on this season of "Dancing With the Stars" due to injuries -- and now the singer expresses her devastation about leaving the show.

"Shock does not begin to describe it," Jewel says on her blog. "I am heartbroken to say I will not be competing in this season of 'Dancing With the Stars'. I'm sad I won't get to go through the rest of the experience competing with my husband, Ty [Murray]. I don't really know what to say. I am sad and mad and disappointed and just blown away at all that has happened.

"This wasn't the way I wanted to go, but my health must come first," the singer says. "And so it is with regret I will not be able to compete this season, but I will be there to cheer my husband on every step of the way- he will just have to dance for the both of us now!"

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/71503/index.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2009, 11:13:18 AM »
ET Joins Steve Wozniak & Karina Smirnoff's 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal

ET is behind the scenes when "Dancing with the Stars" professional dancer Karina Smirnoff teaches Apple founder Steve Wozniak some smooth moves.

"It is a lot of fun," Steve, aka "The Woz," tells ET. "I just love all the fast dancing."

Steve and Karina's first two dances will be the cha cha for the premiere, followed by the quickstep on week two, and Karina says, "He is fast. You wouldn't expect Steve to be quick on his feet, but he is really quick."

Steve, who rides a Segway to help keep the planet green, and Karina reveal that she is helping him understand some dance moves by associating them with learning to drive a Segway.

"I am always focused on one thing and I forget the others around it until I have done it a number of times," Steve says about learning the dances.

The two, who at first glance might seem an unlikely pair, are having a great time together. So much so that they have nicknames for each other. Steve calls Karina "The Hurricane," while she calls him "The Flame."

Karina also reveals that rehearsals -- she and Steve are going at it six to eight hours a day -- have left her little time for preparations for her upcoming wedding to Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

But she has narrowed down her choice of wedding dress to three or four. "I know what I don't want," she says.

She also has no concerns that Maks is partnered with Denise Richards this season. She says, "She is definitely hot, but she is a wonderful girl."

One advantage that Steve and Karina may have for the competition is that a friend of Steve's is writing a computer program that will be sold in Apple I-Store to make it easier to vote for him.

As he jokes, "There is only room for one Steve in this competition," referring to the fact that Steve-O is also be competing.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/71463/

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2009, 12:54:59 PM »
i don't think it is cursed i think thease pro's r pushing there new to the dance floor celb to hard trying to make them selfs look good they should b more carful with them jmo
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #174 on: March 06, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »
Karina Smirnoff on Maksim's 'DWTS' Partner Denise Richards

ET was on the set of OK! Magazine's sexy new photo shoot with "Dancing With The Stars"' hot, engaged couple -- Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. And Karina tells us how she feels about Maksim's celeb dancing partner, Denise Richards.

"Denise is so determined to do well in this competition. She's working hard, they've been rehearsing all day long, and they look really great together. I'm rooting for them."

When asked if he is concerned about rumors that may arise about the sexy routines Maksim will perform with Denise, he said:

"We went into this knowing it's gonna happen and it's gonna follow us," he said.

"It's like damned if you do, damned if you don't. We're gonna dance a sexy rumba, everybody's gonna start talking. We won't, and people are gonna say we did a bad rumba."

Karina is partnered up with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak -- and the couple jokingly said Maksim is jealous of Steve.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/71513/index.html