Author Topic: Ep #7: It's India still, which team is outsourced and sent packing?  (Read 5885 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
1.  We see Tina turning green, is she the jolly green giant or is she hulking out?

2.  Do you think Ken & Tina will manage the speed bump well?

3.  Which teams unexpectedly work together in this episode?

4.  How frustrated our the teams when getting paint all over them?  Do you think any actually just have fun and enjoy it?

5.  Do you think the last fast forward will appear in this episode? 

6.  Who do you think wins this leg? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep #7: It's India still, which team is outsourced and sent packing?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 10:04:47 PM »
1.  We see Tina turning green, is she the jolly green giant or is she hulking out? Thats my girl!  :jumpy:

2.  Do you think Ken & Tina will manage the speed bump well?  :yess:

3.  Which teams unexpectedly work together in this episode? I think the girls working with Nick and Starr would be a good choice

4.  How frustrated our the teams when getting paint all over them?  Do you think any actually just have fun and enjoy it? I don't think they have fun  :lol:

5.  Do you think the last fast forward will appear in this episode?    No

6.  Who do you think wins this leg?  ummm Toni and Dallas  :jumpy:

I voted for Dandrew but really it could be Sarah and Terence but I'll say Dandrew :duno:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 11:00:27 AM by puddin »

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 06:38:29 AM »

1.  We see Tina turning green, is she the jolly green giant or is she hulking out? Hulking with anger

2.  Do you think Ken & Tina will manage the speed bump well? Yes.  I don't think they will be Philiminated

3.  Which teams unexpectedly work together in this episode? Kelly & Christie work with DAndrew

4.  How frustrated are the teams when getting paint all over them?  Do you think any actually just have fun and enjoy it? It will be fun for those finding the clue quickly

5.  Do you think the last fast forward will appear in this episode?  No

6.  Who do you think wins this leg?  Nick & Starr

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 08:55:47 PM »
Here's my two cents:

1.  We see Tina turning green, is she the jolly green giant or is she hulking out?  I think she's just hulking out.

2.  Do you think Ken & Tina will manage the speed bump well?  Well enough to avoid being Philiminated.

3.  Which teams unexpectedly work together in this episode?  Kelly & Christy and Nick & Starr.  That would be a first!

4.  How frustrated our the teams when getting paint all over them?  Do you think any actually just have fun and enjoy it?  If teams find it quickly, they might have fun.  If not -- no way!

5.  Do you think the last fast forward will appear in this episode?  No.

6.  Who do you think wins this leg?  Nick & Starr (again).

Bye-bye, Andrew & Dan.

Belle Book

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »
Hello, i've been lurking around and finally decided to make an account. (:

1.  We see Tina turning green, is she the jolly green giant or is she hulking out?
She's probably a Tina Hulk.

2.  Do you think Ken & Tina will manage the speed bump well?  Well enough to avoid being Philiminated.
Yeap. With Kelly and Christy and Andrew and Dan still behind them.

The one with the sports bra and the one who pushed the sports bra off the ledge. *rolleyes*

4.  How frustrated our the teams when getting paint all over them?  Do you think any actually just have fun and enjoy it?
Sarah would probably just keep saying "Yea baby, i love you". Tina (who isn't the one doing the RB) whines and be her usual self. Nick will just get the clue and say nothing. Toni and Dallas will skip it since i think they went for the FF. Andrew and Dan will never appreciate where they went to on the race and start complaining. Kelly and Christy, well we all know what happens to them. LOL!

5.  Do you think the last fast forward will appear in this episode?  Yeap.

6.  Who do you think wins this leg?  Toni and Dallas (finally!) with the FF! :jumpy:

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 06:48:36 PM »
When she's not in first, she's not happy. So I'm gona have to go with her "hulking it out"!

I think they will, yes. Of course, it also sorta led to the elimination of the goths in this leg last time. Not happy times :(

The girls from TX and the younger M/F

I think the teams who are having fun on the race will enjoy it, whil;e the ones far behind will not.

5.  Do you think the last fast forward will appear in this episode?
No

6.  Who do you think wins this leg?
Nick & Star  :yess:

Phir milenge Dan & Andrew

:welcome2: to RFF Joab

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 07:17:50 PM »
Hello North09. I don't really know about the FF.. it seems okay to have an FF this leg. But the theory that someone gave (i forgot who) that Ken and Tina might miss the speedbump because of the FF really makes sense.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 09:55:52 PM »
Well if there is a fast forward, then Ken & Tina can get no benefit from it.  Each team is allowed the use of the Fast forward just once per race (and then used the Fast FOrward in New Zealand already).  THe only exception to this (and it was a dumb one) is in seasons 10 and 11 they had a task called an intersection in which they had to pair up and work most of the leg with another team.  If this happened and you used the Fast Forward with that other team, then you could also use it later when it just your team.

But I hope they never use that again, I thought it was a terrible idea.

And I am so hoping that Terence ad Sarah are the eliminated team this week. 

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 06:25:46 AM »
mswood, what i mean is if K/T didn't go for Leg 4's FF, they will be eligible for the FF this leg.. which means they might go for it and skip the speedbump? Unless they have to complete the speedbump first before they can go for the FF? Which doesn't makes sense.. so there's actually no FF this leg?