Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184386 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #650 on: September 16, 2008, 09:32:17 AM »
I could see April and Meechelle voting for Memphis.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #651 on: September 16, 2008, 09:33:58 AM »
Did anybody watch Julie on The Craig Ferguson show last night? And if anybody did, was anything interesting said about BB10?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #652 on: September 16, 2008, 09:54:01 AM »
OK  so here's what BBAD had scrolling at the bottom of the screen" thanks to all who watch BBAD and we'll see you back here  next summer"

does that mean there is no winter season as far as BBAD is concerned?? or are they out of the loop??

Will - i saw julie on craig and she was lovely as ever and she basically gave the run down to craig on how the voting process works, who's left and the america's choice. Craig mentioned "oh that hooters girl can then win that $25,000 and she won't have to work at hooters for a while with that kinda of money". WAY TO GO CRAIG!!  Craig did make a hysterical reference to andy rooney and his illogical  segment before big brother sunday nite and the equivlent of jerry to andy's age and my take delusion! :funny: 

that was about the 5 mins of it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:22:51 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #653 on: September 16, 2008, 10:27:55 AM »
OK  so here's what BBAD had scrolling at the bottom of the screen" thanks to all who watch BBAD and we'll see you back here  next summer"

I saw that too. I thought they were hiving a winter season, but it was as clear as day in black and white....

We'll see you back here next summer.

If they do have a winter season, maybe Showtime 2 is not going to do BB After Dark for it ???

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #654 on: September 16, 2008, 11:32:05 AM »
Reality freakwill said somewhere on the discussion thread that it said the same thing at the end of BB8 and there was a BB9 winter edition.....if I remember correctly it was due to the writers strike........I am still hoping for a winter edition hopefully with a better cast than BB9 had..................................hey ugot hadnt seen you in a few days  :waves:
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #655 on: September 16, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »
Did anybody watch Julie on The Craig Ferguson show last night? And if anybody did, was anything interesting said about BB10?
Craig actually gave a plug for Keesha to get the $25K. Julie said that they couldn't link up with the guys because CBS was too busy readying for tonight's show. She gave Craig a run down on how it works tonight, and that is all I can remember - sorry!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #656 on: September 16, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »
Looks like the feeds are done for the season and the re-feeds will probably start at midnight tonight. I remember the very first scene when BBAD started on July 13th. All 13 houseguests were running through the house and backyard screaming their heads off.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #657 on: September 16, 2008, 12:27:04 PM »
Looks like the feeds are done for the season and the re-feeds will probably start at midnight tonight. I remember the very first scene when BBAD started on July 13th. All 13 houseguests were running through the house and backyard screaming their heads off.
I think you are right Will...the feeds are finished for this season......thanks to all the updaters  :jam: what a great season. We all laughed together , cried together and raised hell together it was a blast!
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #658 on: September 16, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »
I think my favorite line from the season is Steven's eviction speech....

What would Willy say? He would say, "Suck it, Bitches!"

I will never forget that as long as I live.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #659 on: September 16, 2008, 12:55:45 PM »
Just found the video of Julie on Craig Ferguson last night

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #660 on: September 16, 2008, 01:43:36 PM »
I will be creating a new thread tonight when I get off work for the post season updates. The thread will be used to post wrap party pictures, homecoming party pictures, houseguest updates since returning home from BB, stuff like that. The thread will  not be used to bash on the houseguests. The season is over and it is mainly to keep the readers and members updated on what the houseguests are doing and to post pictures or videos. Thank you!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #661 on: September 16, 2008, 04:50:45 PM »
THANKS SO MUCH __ I"M GOING TO MISS ALL THIS. 

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #662 on: September 16, 2008, 05:13:11 PM »
If anyone is out there   :duno:   Will there be a live stream of tonights show or will
anyone be updating or    GASP    :ascared     Am I going to have to wait until 9:00
CA time to find out who wins    :pull    I can't remember from past seasons how it
was handled.    Geee I'm feeling a little lonely     :'(      This has been a good season   :hearts:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #663 on: September 16, 2008, 05:18:09 PM »
pledge i will be doing the updating of the live show. .. so "no worries!! :funny:

i think peach will set up the live stream as well but don't hold me to that.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #664 on: September 16, 2008, 05:22:44 PM »
Whew     :jumpy:     Thank you    ugot      :hearts:

I'm so spoiled ......  I just couldn't wait     :funny:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #665 on: September 16, 2008, 07:17:12 PM »
I will be creating a new thread tonight when I get off work for the post season updates. The thread will be used to post wrap party pictures, homecoming party pictures, houseguest updates since returning home from BB, stuff like that. The thread will  not be used to bash on the houseguests. The season is over and it is mainly to keep the readers and members updated on what the houseguests are doing and to post pictures or videos. Thank you!

Thank You Will,  :ty  for doing this for us. We can always rely on you for updates on out favs and not so favs, and the wrap party after BB is over.   :hearts:

Thanks to all our guest and lurkers, and our opinionated members!  :thankyou: I am so happy that we all agreed to disagree this season. Thank ALL of you for that. (besides, TL carries a big saber.)  :vader:

A BIG BIG thanks to all of our live updaters!  :piano: :beer2:  :yourock:
We have the BEST OF THE BEST right here on Reality Fan Forum.  :yess:

It is ALL of you that make our forum the best on the web.   :ghug:

Please stay with us and join our discussions on many other favorite TV shows and everyday topics in Anything and Everything!  :welcome:

Again Thanks Will

Blondie

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #666 on: September 16, 2008, 07:23:50 PM »
I'm nervous for Dan. If he loses tonights vote it will be the worst finale vote since Danielle lost in BB3.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: September 16, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »
I'm nervous for Dan. If he loses tonights vote it will be the worst finale vote since Danielle lost in BB3.

I feel the same.  I'm just not sure he's going to pull this off.  He really ticked people off in that house.  But Memphis -- probably did to some extent also in that the HG's felt he was just skating by.   the big question is  - do the HG's look at game play or are they going to base their vote on emotion.???????

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #668 on: September 16, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »

I feel the same.  I'm just not sure he's going to pull this off.  He really ticked people off in that house.  But Memphis -- probably did to some extent also in that the HG's felt he was just skating by.   the big question is  - do the HG's look at game play or are they going to base their vote on emotion.???????

I gotta keep the faith!  Detroit Lions stink, the Tigers stink, the Wolverines stink, I'm looking to Dan the Man for a Michigan win!!!  GO DAN!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: September 16, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »
lovemykiddies ---- LMAO.  How true.  Its time somebody wins in this state!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #670 on: September 16, 2008, 07:44:21 PM »
If anyone is out there   :duno:   Will there be a live stream of tonights show or will
anyone be updating or    GASP    :ascared     Am I going to have to wait until 9:00
CA time to find out who wins    :pull    I can't remember from past seasons how it
was handled.    Geee I'm feeling a little lonely     :'(      This has been a good season   :hearts:

LIVE stream up for 9 pm! This was a new trick this season but I think it was a good thing? Y'all liked it?

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15689.msg351460.html#msg351460

No being lonely, pledge! Come watch TARA3 with us ! or amazing race or survivor! :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #671 on: September 17, 2008, 01:15:08 AM »
Final weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Michelle evicted 3-1
Week 7: Keesha, HOH, Jerry & Ollie nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, Ollie evicted 3-0
Week 8: Jerry, HOH, Dan & Keesha nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on Dan, Renny up, Renny evicted 2-0
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Keesha up, Keesha evicted 1-0
Week 10: Dan, HOH part 1, Memphis, HOH part 2, Dan, HOH part 3, Jerry evicted
Week 11: Finale: Dan vs. Memphis, Dan wins BB10, 7-0

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #672 on: September 17, 2008, 01:19:39 PM »
First of all, I have to say I am very pleased with the results of BB10. I truly was shocked the entire jury voted for Dan but it was deservedly for him! For once,  my favorite finally won!

I loved it when Brian and Steven outted the jury members on their behavior on the show. WTG, boys!

I thought Steven looked fabulous and loved his haircut!

BB10 is the best season I've ever watched and hope that BB11 will even top that! It all boils down to the casting and hopefully BB will continue with the good choices of selecting the houseguests!

We are supposed to find out in December when BB11 will take place and we all have to pray that it'll be on July 2009!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #673 on: September 18, 2008, 11:38:02 AM »
Thanks everyone for making this a great season for BB! It's YOU who make RFF the best reality fan site on the web!  :-*

I'm locking this topic up and we'll continue discussing, dissing and loving the HG's here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17571.msg351925/boardseen.html#new

Join us for all the OTHER reality shows, TAR, TARA, Survivor, you love it? Discuss it on RFF!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.