Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184366 times)

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »
Jerry won't let loose of the money. Memphis tried to get it yesterday.
He told Jerry he wanted to hold it as 'collateral'. Jerry told him no way--
that the money is for his grandkids.  Jerry swore on his family that he
wouldn't betray Memphis. Memphis never told Dan about this, either.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »
It was definitely Memphis who turned on the F3 with Keesha.

Dan asked questions but Memphis was adament, so Dan said, whatever you think.

Dan knew Jerry and Keesha had to go for the Renegades to play out F2, but thought Keesha should have a fighting chance for her loyalty.  He still felt confident that they could beat her, but wanted her to go to F3.

I think Dan used his magic on Memphis's gullible butt..by asking questions and subleminally (SP?)  suggesting that Memphis wanted to do that. Dan is the magic man it seems.

I also think he is doing it right now to get Memphis to throw the 1st part of HOH to him...they are goofballs...lol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »
I've been remiss in welcoming our new posters.

Welcome to RFF Lily, BSmartOnBB, Dblrnch! We're happy you found us! (And I apologize if I have neglected someone!)

:bigwelcome :bigwelcome :bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »
Thanks!  I have always only read the updates, but this Memphis/Jerry thing really irritates me!  I mean seroiusly, Jerry has the audacity (sp) to not even pack - Memphis ought to grow a pair and vote him out just for that.  He has his money which is what him and Dan wanted all along so why not take the dang money and keep Keesha.  It doesn't say much for a man that is afraid to keep a girl in the game because he doesn't think he could beat her in endurance!  As much as I dislike Jerry I am praying that he miraculously wins the endurance comp and ends up winning the whole show!

I knew everyone would eventually come around!!

:jumpy: GO Jerry! It feels good to root for the most villified person in the house!  I had to swallow hard on the Evel Dick and Dani thing last time and I decided this was how I was gonna roll this time around....it feels magical  ;)

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2008, 04:33:00 PM »
IMO  Memphis is a sissy-la la.  He really thinks he cannot win against Keesha??  

C'mon!  (as Renny would say)  LOL

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »
Earlier, Dan was in the DR.  He came out and saw Memphis and whispered that they were going to make history.  BB came on and said DAN....  and the boys shut up.

I don't know if he ever got to tell Memphis what the BB History making moment would be ???

So...even if it is some special power, he was excited to tell Memphis, not Keesha.

Whatever it is (if it's anything at all) will be in the F3.  :'(

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »
think Dan used his magic on Memphis's gullible butt..by asking questions and subleminally (SP?)  suggesting that Memphis wanted to do that. Dan is the magic man it seems.

NOPE!!

It was Memphiss' idea. He was adamant about evicting Keesha, and keeping Jerry.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2008, 04:35:22 PM »
Earlier, Dan was in the DR.  He came out and saw Memphis and whispered that they were going to make history.  BB came on and said DAN....  and the boys shut up.

I don't know if he ever got to tell Memphis what the BB History making moment would be ???

So...even if it is some special power, he was excited to tell Memphis, not Keesha.

Hmmm...holding my breath..

what if there is no 3 part HOH? If they can taint the jury they can do anything!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »
think Dan used his magic on Memphis's gullible butt..by asking questions and subleminally (SP?)  suggesting that Memphis wanted to do that. Dan is the magic man it seems.

NOPE!!

It was Memphiss' idea. He was adamant about evicting Keesha, and keeping Jerry.

But can you really say it was Memphis's idea...I never saw Dan fight  his heart out for Keesha. He is lying straight faced to her now and from what I saw, I assumed Dan was taking his devil's advocate role again. That was my take on it anyway. I think Dan has played Memphis for a big fool..that's what I think :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2008, 04:41:34 PM »

what if there is no 3 part HOH? If they can taint the jury they can do anything!

it was memphis who said "we are going to make history"  to dan.  memphis made some weird noises of ???happiness? and repeated it  "we are gonna make BB history"  

later on memphis cornered dan in the bathroom while cleanng and saidd i have to show you the renegades attires.. dan asks do you have a logo yet??

it had nothing to do w/ the power some of us hope he got winning the luxury.. it has to do with memphis and dan's theory  of one of the strongest allainces in BB (chill town then the renegades)

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline shannanlou

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2008, 04:42:31 PM »
Dan is definitely only in it for Dan.  But Memphis taking Jerry over Keesha when she really has helped him out a lot this season is just not right!  Keesha should have know though when he only went for the prize in the veto comp when she was needing it.  It usually always comes down to me never liking the final 3 - just have to pick the lesser of 3 evils I guess!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »
But can you really say it was Memphis's idea

Yes, I did. :lol:
I was updating at that time--when it came up in the hoh.
It was Memphis who said he wanted to evict Keesha., and keep Jerry.
Dan kept coming up with reasons to keep Keesha, and reasons to get
rid of Jerry. It was a lentghy convo--and Dan gave up because Memphis
was so adamant about evicting Keesha.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »
I just want to say cheers to all the members and guests!  This is will be a crazy couple of days.  Once again its been cool talking to the regulars and getting to know new people.  I hope no matter what happens we are for some great comps!  Let the games begin......

:beer2:

:carryon:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2008, 04:46:23 PM »
 :jam: :wohoo: :jam:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »
Even if it was Memphis who was adamant on getting rid of Keesha.  I think Dan has turned it into his advantage.  I still am hoping he has some secret veto power in his back pocket.  Not for tonight but to use in the last HOH. 

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »

it was memphis who said "we are going to make history"  to dan.  memphis made some weird noises of ???happiness? and repeated it  "we are gonna make BB history"  

later on memphis cornered dan in the bathroom while cleanng and saidd i have to show you the renegades attires.. dan asks do you have a logo yet??

it had nothing to do w/ the power some of us hope he got winning the luxury.. it has to do with memphis and dan's theory  of one of the strongest allainces in BB (chill town then the renegades)

BWaaahaaahaahaa

I don't see the strength in their so called alliance ..no comparison...

Memphis has never trusted Dan at all..and he shouldnt now.

Keesha should have kept Michelle and Memphis should not have told Dan he would take him off the block but he had to cut out his crazy antics..

That's what I think. Dan has a special gift (??)  ...he can talk anybody into anything and before they are finished, they think it was their idea :lol:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2008, 04:49:34 PM »
Yeah Memphis was all "I hope you're not mad at me but I need to do this" and stuff.  It was Memphis' idea.

EDIT: Michelle wanted to put up Memphis and Keesha, it was a good move for Keesha to get rid of Michelle or else she would've been on the block and gone instead of Michelle.. ?
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2008, 04:50:47 PM »
But can you really say it was Memphis's idea

Yes, I did. :lol:
I was updating at that time--when it came up in the hoh.
It was Memphis who said he wanted to evict Keesha., and keep Jerry.
Dan kept coming up with reasons to keep Keesha, and reasons to get
rid of Jerry. It was a lentghy convo--and Dan gave up because Memphis
was so adamant about evicting Keesha.

I am sure there were conversations not everyone saw...or heard.

Maybe I give Dan too much credit. I think he let Memphis think it was Memphis's idea.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »
Yeah, you're definitely giving Dan too much credit. It's a good move for Memphis to get rid of Keesha, as he's guaranteed Final 2. It's only a good move for Dan because he's going to get votes because of it.

Other than that there was no clear beneficiary for Dan to get rid of Keesha. Memphis introduced the idea to Dan and Dan wanted to weigh the cons of getting rid of her and gave subtle hints to keep her, but Memphis was persistent.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »
might I add one more thing to my 'opinions'

Dan loves to play word games and I think Memphis isnt as keen to that as he should have been.

I think several of them have made bad choices in the last few weeks. The only one who has obviously done the right thing is Jerry.

:jumpy:Go Jerry!!!!  History might be made...but not like Dan wants. We'll see. I really couldn't care one iota how it turns out. I just think it is exciting. Hope Dan can come through with some  "good T.V."..that's important to him and to me!

Offline shannanlou

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »
Just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate all the hours that are dedicated to keeping us up to date on all the goings on in  the BB house.   :yourock:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2008, 05:05:38 PM »
I think several of them have made bad choices in the last few weeks. The only one who has obviously done the right thing is Jerry.
Not really. Jerry let Memphis and Dan escape that week when he could've guaranteed one of them going home. People are saying it's one of the biggest mistakes in the game..?

Dan and Memphis haven't really made any mistakes. I think they're pretty good if they're on their way to the final 2 with no real threat at this point, personally.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2008, 05:10:10 PM »
Just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate all the hours that are dedicated to keeping us up to date on all the goings on in  the BB house.   :yourock:

:tup:

I second that...no way I would know all that I know without these dedicated people

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2008, 05:13:38 PM »
Not really. Jerry let Memphis and Dan escape that week when he could've guaranteed one of them going home. People are saying it's one of the biggest mistakes in the game..?

Dan and Memphis haven't really made any mistakes. I think they're pretty good if they're on their way to the final 2 with no real threat at this point, personally.

That sounds logical. Except if Jerry didnt do something right, he would already be gone. Or that means they All did something wrong.

It's all good unless BB does their usual gearing and Jerry wins HOH or POV..then ummm not so much. ;)

I can't wait to see how this all goes down. 

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2008, 05:16:39 PM »
I am hoping Mephis just played jerry and so is Dan and that they stick with Keesha just out of loyalty.  Hearing Jerry didnt even pack I think that would make history knocking the oldest player out of the game.  
Its said watching Keesha and Mephis since they had been friends.  But again its a game for alot of money.  If Keesha goes I see no way for Mephis to possibly win.