Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 230137 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1200 on: August 08, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »
damn it!! I'll have to catch it later. When do they post the shows? The next day? :duno:

i think so ML3. if we are lucky they will do it in a little bit since this food comp is sooo long!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1201 on: August 08, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »
damn it!! I'll have to catch it later. When do they post the shows? The next day? :duno:

i think so ML3. if we are lucky they will do it in a little bit since this food comp is sooo long!

We'll see this on Sunday's show, they will talk about the comp and we'll learn details from that what they tell us to hold us over.  :bubs
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1202 on: August 08, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »
I think April and Ollie actually believe that they can't be seen. I thinks she's gonna want to die after seeing the internet when she gets out. She tries to portray herself as someone that's "better than that". I bet she's the talk of her entire Nebraska tiny home town. How proud they must be.  ;)

Having been "lucky" :barf  enough to have seen this several times and heard the after convos, trust me...

She is very aware that they are seen and very aware of exactly where on YouTube and the Internet it will be....

See what y'all miss by not signing up to Update the early morning hours?? :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1203 on: August 08, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »
I thought the food in the house was for everyone.  Why would Jerry need to ask if he could eat some of it?  Yes, Renny is always cooking for everyone but when Jerry asked for her help with the slop she refused to help.  Of course she isn't required to help him but it would have been nice.  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1204 on: August 08, 2008, 03:37:13 PM »
I thought the food in the house was for everyone.  Why would Jerry need to ask if he could eat some of it?  Yes, Renny is always cooking for everyone but when Jerry asked for her help with the slop she refused to help.  Of course she isn't required to help him but it would have been nice.  

The food is for everyone however if someone is making something as a courtesy you ask  when is this for or is this done. he had no clue as to what it was for  and if it was done and just stuck his unwashed hands into the  casarole dish.

and why would anyone help someone make slop when it's simple to do. it's not like rocket science!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1205 on: August 08, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »
I don't know,I would be pissed if I made something and someone took it without asking,its common courtesy,something Jerry is severely lacking in.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1206 on: August 08, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »

The food is for everyone however if someone is making something as a courtesy you ask  when is this for or is this done. he had no clue as to what it was for  and if it was done and just stuck his unwashed hands into the  casarole dish.

and why would anyone help someone make slop when it's simple to do. it's not like rocket science!
No it isn't rocket science.  You are correct.  I don't remember anyone asking anything when Renny cooked all the other times.  Everyone in the house eats what they want when they want from what I see.  IMO Jerry asked Renny for help coming up with slop ideas because he liked what she did with slop when she was on it.  She should have taken it as a compliment.  I have never seen people argue over food.  It boggles my mind :idgit

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1207 on: August 08, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »
Argue over food?I remember one night Renny and Libra bickered over a 50 cent hair clip!!

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1208 on: August 08, 2008, 04:02:21 PM »
Argue over food?I remember one night Renny and Libra bickered over a 50 cent hair clip!!
:rotf:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1209 on: August 08, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »
Any news on when noms will be?

Still today?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1210 on: August 08, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »
We think they are having noms now. Libra for sure is going up, Meechelle thinks it will be unanimous to vote her out, she said she didn't know who she'd put up beside her, someone who would for sure stay.

(We know how well that all works out don't we!!) :funny:

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1211 on: August 08, 2008, 05:54:26 PM »

The thing with jerry eating the pasta salad on renny was that HE DIDN"T ASK!!  it was marinating and was supposed to be for today. renny has never said " i made this and you can't eat this!"  to anyone in that  house no matter what riffs were going on. I think she's very generous and kind with trying to  make meals for EVERYONE all the time!

She's got a great sense of humor and  i give her  HUGE kudos for putting up with the people she has  in that house!

Just catching up after last night: I saw Jerry with a burger and pasta, getting it ready 5 minutes in advance so that he could finally have something to eat.  I thought the pasta was left over.  I think he usually asks, hey can I take some of this when there is a bowl full of something in the reefer; however, last night all he was thinking was "Food, real food, easy to make and I need to eat right away!"

It might have been nice for someone to have said, "Hey, Jer, do you want me to cook something for you so you can eat as soon as the clock strikes midnight?"

At this point I'm actually wishing last summer's guests were there now.

As to the unwashed hands, it is some kind of "a thing" perhaps a pattern -- first it was that horrible woman who won a few seasons ago, -- yeah, Dani-hell -- sitting behind a man's back and announcing to the whole house "ëeeeeuuuuwwww, he doesn't wash his hands before touching food; don't eat anything he makes," rather than taking him aside and saying, "We have to eat in a group situation, so all of us need to be extra vigilant about washing our hands before touching anything we eat or eat with, especially things we will put back in the refrigerator for others to use."  It wasn't Chicken George, I don't think; an "older man" who taught special ed.

Now it's what's her name -- Libra -- and Jerry, same situation: isolate him by telling everyone but him about washing his hands before touching food and planting that idea of "germs. . . disease. . ." in their minds.  One can point out courtesy hygeine to the guilty party in a number of tactful ways, not the least of which is making an announcement to the group about extra care in washing hands.  Announcing to the group behind that person's back that he/she has unclean hands and then doing nothing to attempt to help him/her correct it is a very dirty form of manipulatilng people's attitudes toward that person.

This backbiting by Danihell and Libra Who Isn't [a Libra] is quite a contrast to almost everyone in BB9 eating a couple of spoonfuls of ice cream direct from the container and then putting it back whenever the urge arose; there was also a great lack of anyone cooking, actually cooking, and a lack of eating together as a group.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1212 on: August 08, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »
We think they are having noms now. Libra for sure is going up, Meechelle thinks it will be unanimous to vote her out, she said she didn't know who she'd put up beside her, someone who would for sure stay.

(We know how well that all works out don't we!!) :funny:

. . . and Michelle sure was right when she noted that "historically," the one who's supposed to be the pawn gets voted out.

Again, in sharp contrast is Sharon in BB9, who went up as a pawn how many weeks in a row, flying in the face of conventional wisdon, in the face of historical precedent (""the one who's supposed to be the pawn always gets voted out)?  She was great.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1213 on: August 08, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »
The thing that bothers me most about Jerry now is the way he is treating Dan. The only reason he is so pissed to the point of being downright nasty to Dan is because Jerry himself was foolishly going around before eviction telling everyone that he and Dan had an understanding and that Dan would vote the way he wanted him to. "We got Dan, Dan's on board", etc.

He told Jesse countless times that he was "OK" and it was a "done deal". So now HE looks like a fool because he didn't see it coming and he feels like an idiot. Well, he IS an idiot. What's the best way to take the heat off yourself? Put it firmly on someone else, which is what he is doing to Dan. The more he says about Dan, the less he thinks they will look at him like he's the fool and call him out on all those promises he made that Jesse was safe.

He says that he is an honorable man and he waves his military service around like that will speak for him. I am from a military family and I can guarantee that this is not how it works - your character speaks for you, not your uniform. I liked him at first, then I just felt sorry for him, but now I can't stand him.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1214 on: August 08, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »

Having been "lucky" :barf  enough to have seen this several times and heard the after convos, trust me...

She is very aware that they are seen and very aware of exactly where on YouTube and the Internet it will be....

See what y'all miss by not signing up to Update the early morning hours?? :lol3:

Yuk, April really turned out to be a nasty piece of work, running on the paranoia of desperation; that thin pale skin of hers exposes the veins at her temples, the glistening sparks of hatred shot from her narrowed eyes, the sharp tones of invective in her voice.

Flee, Ollie, flee!  You can see it, can't you?  I think so.  I think Ollie realizes she's a psycho-bitch and anything he could do to try to disentangle himself at this point would only land him in worse trouble, so he's just riding it out until the show is over.

She did such an immediate turn.

Michelle is this season's G-Nat; she's going to go after those people who put out "her Matty," devil take the hindmost.

Poor Dan.  I suppose if he can weather the storm of having participated in putting muscle-boy out, others may come to appreciate his having done that.

At least ithe show's a little more lively or interesting; not much, a little.  Neither of those words work either.

I am really sick of Big Brother coming on and saying "Stop that singing."  Boooooring.  If I were there, I'd be singing Swing Low Sweet Chariot, America the Beautiful, the National Anthem, nursery rhymes, school songs and rugby songs and just shout back, "Public Domain!  Can it, you paper shuffler!"  I wouldn't be there though; I wouldn't be able to stand the sensory deprivation of no books even, no paper and pencils, no camera of mine to use -- the lack of creative tools and the lack of tools for growth (books) and discussion.

This crew did do a tremendous job initially in creating a variety night, charades, counting buzz games -- campfire and party games from memory -- and the retelling of film classics to each other.  Fahrenheit 411 would be a good model* for the kind of Big Brother (1984) it has become mired in over the last ten years -- fewer and fewer intellectual stimuli and, as a result, more and more people who can live without intellectual stimuli.

* people becoming living books -- each memorizing a book to retell word for word as the government seizes and burns books, back to the oral tradition of literature.  Forbidding them song is beyond the pale.

Wouldn't it be fun to have people in there given enough time to prepare for the house by memorizing several novels, refreshing them in their minds before coming in to the house so that they can tell a detailed story to the others and discuss the meaning?

The Bible is a good resource -- thank God for the Gideons, eh?

Would Paul McCartney charge CBS royalties for a housemate's singing "Rocky Raccoon checked into his room, only to find Gideon's Bible . . . ." and pulling up the rest of the houseguests' contriobutions until they had a full sone.

Really tired of "Stop that!"and "Stop singing!"' and worst, perhaps, "Houseguests are not allowed to discuss production."  What do the producers think people watch Showtime after dark for?  It's to learn about the behind-the-scenes workings of the BB house, not just the houseguests bickering, eating, yawning, and changing clothes behind towels.  Egad!

Well, that's about all I have saved up for today!

Now, should I think about being an updater . . . with two weeks' free feeds????

Forgot to watch CBS morning to see what the surprise reveal to Jessie was: probably that Dan is America's player.  I hope so, to relieve him of carrying hostile feelings toward Dan around with him unnecessarily.  He might think it's necessary, though, because Dan's "taking money" to play the other guests, so he still can't be counted on.

--Alí

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1215 on: August 08, 2008, 07:02:54 PM »
 :bubs  FYI, in case you were wondering, that "flag" on Manshells HOH bed is the Flag of Autonomous Region of the Azores   ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 07:33:40 PM by Boingo »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1216 on: August 08, 2008, 07:35:57 PM »
I didn't know that Boingo, thanks!

Now, should I think about being an updater . . . with two weeks' free feeds?

Yes!!!  :dancer:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1217 on: August 08, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »
CBS already has a commercial up for the former HG's food/prize comp ,, can't wait to see why April thinks America loves her! lmao

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1218 on: August 08, 2008, 07:43:27 PM »
Reading back on things I will tell you I have never been so angry at a house guest ever.  

I do know its a cruel world out their- I have a 14 month old who is fabulous and happens to have Down Syndrome.  When I read what April said about her Nephew Boston

"April says she doesn't want her nephew with Downs to be a "p    sy" so she hits him with balls and pushes him down. "

This women is worthless in eyes  besides being trashing.  Abusing a child is absolutely horrible regardless what they have.  She's a liar and a trap and now admitted to be a child abuser.  I hope when she leaves the house she has to deal with that situation big time.

Cheryl
  '

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1219 on: August 08, 2008, 07:54:11 PM »
I had heard that mentioned,never read it myself,but if its true someone should be asking the child's mother about it,she must let it go on.Maybe she was exaggerating,she likes to talk like she's a badass a lot.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1220 on: August 08, 2008, 08:15:15 PM »
Actually I think it is probably just talk but for a girl so smart how stupid.   :knuckles:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1221 on: August 08, 2008, 08:22:36 PM »

i agree overall

i don't recall renny running out to the market to pick up the pasta...so it's kinda like "if you move you lose"
they are trying to backstab each other to the front door of the house...so if i was there, if someone made something to eat & walked away..I WOULD EAT IT!  and then blame someone else..

:lol: i would be like..I'M GROWN..mama ain't here & i don't hafta ask about stuff in my own darn fridge

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1222 on: August 08, 2008, 08:41:51 PM »

i agree overall

i don't recall renny running out to the market to pick up the pasta...so it's kinda like "if you move you lose"
they are trying to backstab each other to the front door of the house...so if i was there, if someone made something to eat & walked away..I WOULD EAT IT!  and then blame someone else..

:lol: i would be like..I'M GROWN..mama ain't here & i don't hafta ask about stuff in my own darn fridge
:funny:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1223 on: August 08, 2008, 08:43:06 PM »

i agree overall

:funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1224 on: August 08, 2008, 08:45:41 PM »
The thing that bothers me most about Jerry now is the way he is treating Dan. The only reason he is so pissed to the point of being downright nasty to Dan is because Jerry himself was foolishly going around before eviction telling everyone that he and Dan had an understanding and that Dan would vote the way he wanted him to. "We got Dan, Dan's on board", etc.

I really like your assessment. I have been a little puzzled about Jerry, but I thought it was his way of sucking up to the one in power and the ones he thinks will save him. He did tell everyone that he and Dan were tight, that he owed Jerry one because he saved him. He's embarrassed and afraid!  :tup: