Archive > Big Brother

Welcome you big brother fans!!!!!! from Nuala

<< < (3/11) > >>

georgiapeach:
We are a family here and we are always delighted to say :welcome2: to a new member!

Glad you found us, IheartBBpandabear! If you are used to just watching the show (like I used to do :lol:), you will be amazed at all the backstage drama on the live feeds...You'll be addicted to our live Updates in no time!

:bigwelcome

IheartBBpandabear:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 07, 2008, 08:20:03 AM ---We are a family here and we are always delighted to say :welcome2: to a new member!

Glad you found us, IheartBBpandabear! If you are used to just watching the show (like I used to do :lol:), you will be amazed at all the backstage drama on the live feeds...You'll be addicted to our live Updates in no time!

:bigwelcome

--- End quote ---
  :hithere:Thanks for the welcome Peach!! :js: I have been on other pages with live feed updates, and I was addicted to them... and they weren't even good!  haha  I can't wait to see what you guys can do!!  I used to be against reading about the live feeds, thinking it would ruin the show... until I found out that it actually made it even BETTER  :lol: I'm going to try and catch on to the way you guys do the updated this season, and next season, I'll be getting the live feeds and maybe help out updating myself!  I am SO excited for the season to get started!!  I can't believe it's less than one week away!!     :ya3:

georgiapeach:
We are  pretty different from most of the other sites Updates because we add in live time screencaptures of the action and videos as we go...sometimes a picture IS worth a thousand words! It adds a unique perspective and really makes you feel exactly like you are there!

We always love Updating help! You might find you don't want to wait till next time--and if you do want to help out, this is a good place to start:

So You Would Like To Be An Updater?

:waves:

Nuala:
Welcome IheartBBPandaBear We are glad to have you!!!  When I joined I too had been searching for a BB home and let me tell you this is the place to be.  They take you in and make you their own!!!!  I've made great friends here.

Okay so I am finally with it and see that the HGs have been announced.  I need to finish looking at pictures and reading bios before I say anything, but we all know I will have something to say about them all.  I am excited for Jerry....wow that dude is 75 and is ready to take on the world.  I hope his wife is okay being that she was diagnosed with Parkinson's.  I think that is what I just read.

So you guests register and share your thoughts on the BB10 Cast.  I am ready to read your opinions.   

Vampyre:
 :waves: Hi everyone, another lurker coming out.  I have been reading this forum for 2 yrs but just registered earlier this yr and getting around to posting.

I look forward to BB10 but am a new fan since BB8 (loved E.D.) last yr was pretty boring and sure hope this season is much better.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version