TARAsia Fan:
Hmmm. Ranking them is interesting. If I had to rank the Top 5, I'd go this way:

1. TAR7
2. TAR 12
3. TAR 2
4. TAR All Stars
5. TAR 5

Zack.:
My favorite season would have to be TAR3. The casting was top notch: Ken/Gerard is my favorite team while Zach is one of my favorite individual racers, Flo and Ian cranked up the dramatics, and the hateful people were (mostly) eliminated in hilarious ways ("walk to the pit stop", Dieselgate). In spite of all that Europe, there were some unique locations (Mexico, the Alps, Scotland) and some very cool tasks (the Detour in the first Swiss leg, the totem pole roadblock, the speed run for the tank). Plus, it has probably my favorite episode overall (in Ho Chi Minh City).

TAR1 and TAR5 also rank very highly for me.

michael:
those two seasons that had those two blonde chicks that i was not obsessed with were my favorite.

apskip:
I am with zachattack308, almost. I like Season 2 the best, season 1 next best, and season 5 third. The hair-rising finish of Tara running to the finish line and being overtaken by Chris and Alex just short of it has never been equalled in any other Amazing Race and there were some really neat locales inluding Alaska that were part of this race.

Hooky:
I liked Season 7 too, but I didn't like the editing. Rob & Amber got more air time than the other teams almost constantly. :groan:

I liked Season 6's locations, but the model and actor teams weren't that interesting. Lena & Kristy and Avi & Joe should have made it further.

Season 5 wasn't my favorite. I just didn't really like any team in particular. Season 4 was that way too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version