Author Topic: The Amazing Race Asia 3 Spoilers/Speculation  (Read 540716 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Amazing Race Asia 3 Spoilers/Speculation (spoiler summary page 1)
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2008, 11:23:15 AM »
That's the Blake Stanley Pier in Stanley...right next to Murray House which was used in TAR 2 and 9!!

:jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy:

A popular market town on the sunny south side of Hong Kong Island, Stanley's relaxed ambience, crisp sea environs and bargain buys have made it world famous.

Seven days a week the open market around Stanley New Street and Stanley Market Road throbs with the passing parade of life as bargain-hunters from all over the world join in the fun of haggling with shopkeepers and stallholders after swooping on brand-name clothing and accessories, or simply irresistible souvenirs, ornaments and other Oriental knick-knacks. The market is open from 10:30am to 6:30pm.

Stanley is a great place to get a drink or a bite to eat. It features a wide variety of funky bars and great restaurants to enjoy.

Stanley also has great beaches and is very popular with windsurfers. Murray House situated at the Stanley seaside is a restored three-storey colonial building that was dismantled in 1982 from its original site in Central and then rebuilt in Stanley. It re-opened in 1999 and now house the Hong Kong Maritime Museum and a number of restaurants.

Stanley Waterfront Improvement Project
Blake Pier at Stanley

Situated beside Murray House is the Blake Pier at Stanley. The Blake Pier originally located in Central was demolished in 1965 and its roof was relocated to Morse Park in 1966 to form the roof of the Morse Park pavilion. The Blake Pier at Stanley, with adaptive re-use of the Old Blake Pier roof to complement the colonial architectural style of the adjacent Murray House and highlights the unique ambience of Stanley, will provide berthing for leisure and tour service vessels and help link up Stanley with other tourist attractions via the sea route.

1. Bus 6, 6A, 6X, 66 or 260 from Central (Exchange Square) Bus Terminus.
2. MTR Causeway Bay Station Exit B, walk to Tang Lung Street then take green minibus 40.
3. Bus 973 from Tsim Sha Tsui East Bus Terminus or Canton Road outside Silvercord Centre.

http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/attraction/at_most_stly.jhtml

This looks like Allen Wu+ greeter in an early evening Pitstop to me! :yess:

Is that a contestant with the backpack??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2008, 11:34:25 AM »
Lots of pics of the Pier, Murray House, and Stanley here:

http://www.asiacard.co.uk/category4_6.html
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2008, 12:07:15 PM »
remember? lol
HEY~ :jumpy: This is my first post,I'm Kayne from Hong Kong.
I just saw a post in a China forum - Ragbear and it maybe a spoiler of TARA3
http://ragbear.com/read.php?tid=22007

The poster said he saw two beautiful girls(or women) on the street and finding taxi today(29-5-08 HKT),he also saw a flag of amazing race(which is in yellow & red), at first,he saw them opening a clue,then jumping up to the taxi, TAR13 have already finished shooting,so it's probably TARA3!!!

Additional information (District) - Mong Kok (One of the most popular downtown area in HK), i don't think that it is only taking a clue then go to another country(just like season2), so i felt really excited :yess:
Hong Kong is looking good heres another blog~

Thursday, May 29, 2008
Its 107am,Hong Kong,,I just finished uploading the fotos..Gonna write a short post and go and sleep.So that I can go Disneyland and perhaps to the famous Jumbo restaurant later.I went to Stanley Market yesterday,took a train to Central station and a public bus to the market.I need my dosage from addiction soon..I am running out of it.1 more day before I can see him and I cant wait to fly back soon...I will think of the happie moments coz I dont wanna waste a single moment missing out those happie and sweet times together...

(its goes onto say)

The pier where I saw Allan Wu.He's filming Amazing Race Asia there.. :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #203 on: July 01, 2008, 12:17:29 PM »
I think it is very possible that we are seeing the same filming in this shot too! :hearts:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #204 on: July 04, 2008, 05:35:48 PM »
I haven't quite worked out where they are flying from *(ETA my best guess is Singapore to HK from the purple headrests, but Beijing Airport has a T3 with Burger King also) but it's around the time TARA supposedly started, and I thought the flight/airport gurus might be able to do something with the flight times given and/or airport photos

long long post ahead..my hk and bkk trip which was like 1.5 months ago..

Hongkong day 1 (18 May)

< blahblah >
anyway..we were supposed to meet kc and kw in the airport like 5.30am when our flight is lik 7.45am. the two bobos wanted to jalan in terminal 3. in the end..me and the bf ate at terminal 3’s burger king cuz we were too hungry. bf refused to take photo with me again and again and again. look at the subsequent pictures and you can see either his closed eyes face or his monster face.

we were on the same plane as Allan Wu! gosh..he’s handsome and muscular..

< blahblah >

Link to rest of blog and photos
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 05:41:43 PM by Mrs Shrek »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #205 on: July 04, 2008, 08:46:18 PM »
I think your right on with the blogger leaving via Singapore from what I've read skinning thru her blogs Mrs Shrek  :tup:.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #206 on: July 04, 2008, 09:56:48 PM »
Sorry I got called away before I could post again, but I'm fairly confident that I have matched the ceiling and colour scheme on the glass doors in the bloggers pics to some photos of the Changi T3 on this site. here

Going in to speculation mode, if Allan was seen flying from Singapore to Hong Kong on the 18th, and our first spoiler sighting in Beijing was on the 18th or 19th, then either Hong Kong is a transit point for him on his way to the start line in Beijing, or the start line could be in Hong Kong, with the first clue being a "fly to Beijing" type clue.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: July 04, 2008, 10:11:36 PM »
Mrs. Shrek, I apparently am not reading the same information that you are. Hong Kong was a leg around May 28/29 in TARA3, not 10 days earlier. The sighting of Allan Wu at Singapore Airport was after that.

I quote from my June 24 post, referencing the information you provided in "the prior post":

The prior post states that ARA3 teams go from HongKong to Cochin India via Singapore. There are more direct ways of getting to Cochin(now known as Kochi after the non-British naming convention was restored in India). Those include HKG BLR and BLR COK connecting in Bangalore and HKG BOM and BOM COK connecting in Mumbai. However, in spite of being a longer route the shorter layover makes this connection through Singapore the preferred one:

SQ863 HKG SIN 1330 1710 connecting with SQ5368 2020 2210

That would have given Allan Wu less than 3 hours in Singapore airport with his family.

I am sticking with that until there is better information to indicate something different is more appropriate.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 09:15:14 AM by apskip »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #208 on: July 04, 2008, 11:00:58 PM »

I'm inclined to thing that if the blogger said she saw Allan Wu on May 18th on a flight then I believe her but then again I wasn't there.
One would think that someone would know what day they flew to where ever.
My edits are in red.

Hongkok & Bkk trip
July 4, 2008, 3:12 am
Filed under: flyyyyy
long long post ahead..my hk and bkk trip which was like 1.5 months ago..

Hongkong day 1 (18 May)

the bf stayed over my house on that saturday (May 17). this is the first time he stayed over at my house. i’m not someone who like to stay over at the bf house and vice versa. so yeap..his first time staying at my house and he didn’t even manage to catch a wink. my collegue commented it’s kindda weird that the we nv stay over at each other house before..but to me..i dun see the need of staying over..kindda weird to be in a house filled with guys

anyway..we were supposed to meet kc and kw in the airport like 5.30am (May 18th) when our flight is lik 7.45am. the two bobos wanted to jalan in terminal 3. in the end..me and the bf ate at terminal 3’s burger king cuz we were too hungry. bf refused to take photo with me again and again and again. look at the subsequent pictures and you can see either his closed eyes face or his monster face.

we were on the same plane as Allan Wu! gosh..he’s handsome and muscular..

Day 2 (19 May)

had breakfast at the char chan ting near our hotel. it was drizzling but we still continued to go disneyland. i love the train to disneyland cuz it’s filled with mickey face and other disney character’s figurine. preettttyyyy…

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #209 on: July 04, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »
Excellent detecting Mrs Shrek!

So now we have a NEW SIGHTING (different from the "we're not sure about it anyway" sighting of Allen Wu on  5/30) of Allen Wu flying from Singapore to HK on a 7:45 AM flight on 5/18.

This could fit quite well with our projected 5/19 start of the race in Beijing ...We can assume they'd like him there at least the day before, right? :lol:

So ...what flight options to we have to get him on to Beijing that day?

I do think it is more likely that he was on the way to the race start in Beijing than having a second leg of any sort in HK.

But speaking of HK....we need to take a look at Macao, don't you think??  :angel:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #210 on: July 04, 2008, 11:29:07 PM »
Mrs. Shrek, I apparently am not reading the same information that you are. Hong Kong was a leg around May 28/29 in TARA3, not 10 days earlier. The sighting of Allan Wu at Singapore Airport was after that.

I'm not sure if we are getting our wires crossed or not? From the timeline that is known so far, the race began around May 18 or 19, and there was a spotting of teams in Beijing on or around May 19/20.

The most recent blogger went on holiday to Hong Kong on May 18 departing from what I believe to be Singapore airport and had Allan Wu on her airplane at 7:45 in the morning. This suggests to me that the sighting was probably Allan travelling to the start line. I know he would be required in prior days leading up to the start for pre race preparation, but it is quite possible that the schedule allowed him the opportunity to fly home for an overnight visit to say goodbye to his family. The sighting in Hong Kong 10 days later on May 28/29 was while the race was definately under way, as well as the subsequent unconfirmed sighting of Allan with his family in Singapore airport. The sighting of both Allan and teams in Hong Kong later in the race does strongly suggest that the race wouldn't have started in Hong Kong as I suggested as a possibility in my last post, and was more likely just a connecting point for his onward flight to the start line.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2008, 11:35:12 PM »
I do think it is more likely that he was on the way to the race start in Beijing than having a second leg of any sort in HK.
I agree after reviewing the data again
But speaking of HK....we need to take a look at Macao, don't you think??
I have looked at Macao and come up with a big fat blank so far, but will keep hunting :spy:

Offline Anthonyctf

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2008, 11:57:24 PM »
Hello~    :jumpy:  This is my first post I come from Hong Kong.
I just saw a post in a Hong Kong  forum - Hkdiscuss and it maybe a spoiler of TARA3 :hearts:

http://www11.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=5454755&extra=page%3D1&page=45

hk34wong said he/she saw 3 teams in Macau Tower (30-5-08 HKT)
hk34wong said the team were in the lift with him/her
hk34wong asked them are they playing a game called The Amazing Race Asia
The team said I DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAY!
hk34wong also saw the crew He/She said He/She took some photo but he/she have not upload yet
I knew that TAR3 visied HK at 29-5-08 So it is fit with the timeline  :yess:
I hope  we can find more information of TAR3 in Macau
(Sorry for my bad English) :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2008, 12:08:18 AM »
:welcome3: Anthonyctf!  :ty4posting  and your English is great!

Oh this is wonderful news! I had been told Macao was likely but have not been able to find one bit of evidence so this is exciting!

I think TAR AllStars went to the Macao Tower--that's where you can do that walk around right?  And they took a ferry... (need to go look)

Oh and please watch that forum and let us know if there is a picture--that would be great! :jumpy:

But the date is 5-30? any idea of the times?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2008, 12:14:52 AM »
Welcome to the forum Anthonyctf and thank you for bringing us the sighting  :hearts:. Good job!!

btw, your English is just fine, no need to apologize  :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2008, 12:23:56 AM »
Macau Tower

Sky walk, Sky Jump, Mast Climb!

Remember Charla??

Bungy: The World's Highest Bungy Jump at Macau Tower will take its guests on a free fall at a speed of up to 200km/h for the ultimate extreme journey!  Plunging from a platform 233m high, challengers will experience a 4-5 second freefall before stretching the 50 meter bungy cord nearly four times its unloaded length and rebounding at approximately 30 meters above the ground. Using a guide cable system, bungy jumpers will be able to safely experience a few rebounds before slowly landing onto a specially designed airbag.

Be a part of the Guinness World Record and show everyone you have what it takes!

Sky Jump: Taking off from the outer rim of Macau Tower 233 m aboveground, the SkyJump will take guests on a 20 second flight over the breathtaking cityscape of Macau.  The adventure is an astounding 41 meters higher than the only other SkyJump in the world at Sky Tower Auckland, and is enlisted as the World¡¦s Highest Commercial Decelerator Descent under the Guinness World Records.

Based upon the principle of 'fan descenders', a technology used in skydiving training and in performing 'falling stunts' in movies, the SkyJump lets its guests fly through air at 75km/h in 20 seconds before decelerating to a comfortable landing speed upon reaching ground.
 Look! No handrail! Very thrilling walk around the main outer rim of the tower, 233 meters above ground.  Safety is guaranteed by a world-first overhead rail system.

Available individually or in group.
Sky Walk:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:28:09 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Anthonyctf

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2008, 12:39:41 AM »
I Have asked hk34wong to post some photo
However he/she haven't reply yet  :duno:
I will keep in touch will HkDiscuss

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2008, 12:44:19 AM »
 :thankyou: :yourock:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2008, 02:13:53 AM »
Okay...speculating now and just tossing this out there...

The one gap we have so far in our Timeline (see page 1) so far is May 26-27--after Hue and before HK.

Based on a little hint I was given  :angel: and based on geographical proximity, puddin and I  have been talking about TAIWAN for the missing location.

Apskip---can we make it fit with flights? Vietnam to Taiwan to HK?

Puddin and I think it might fit in well here...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 02:25:09 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline JonLover

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2008, 05:08:19 AM »
Where did  I read that the sighting of Geoff and Tisha at Singapore Airport enroute to India was on 01 June 2008?

We have a picture suggesting teams checked in the evening of 29 May 2008 at Blake Pier.
Then, on the following day, they were in Macau?

And the Indian blogger who saw Tisha and Geoff told us that they were in Singapore Airport from Hong Kong on 01 June 2008.
Regarding, Peach's post about Baguio as a possible starting point, it's not true as per my friends who are living there. I asked my friends to ask people working at Manor Hotel if there was really a shooting of TAR there. They denied it.

hey, i studied there for 2 years so I can say the place is wonderful. Peach you would really love it.

Offline JonLover

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2008, 08:40:42 AM »
Do you still remember our dear friend Chami in this blog http://jiejiezhang.blogspot.com/2008/05/saigon-surprise.html? She answered my e-mail back and provided me more informations about the filming of TARA 3 in Saigon.

Thanks Chami for sharing us your time. I know you're busy.

Hi Jon,

Sorry have been busy at work and havent checked my gmail.... let me try and answer as much as I can ... pls see replies below.... i'm sorry i couldnt have been more of a help....

1. We are confused on the time and date you saw them in Vietnam. Can you tell us when was it?

We saw them on Wed, 21 May. Cant remember exact time but should have been around 10 - 11 pm

2. What is the name of the bar again where you were positioned that night? What is the name of the hotel you saw them coming in and out?

We were at Q bar which is across the road from Caravelle Hotel. Not sure whats the name of the street, but its near the Opera house i think. In fact, Q bar is at the Opera house, if im not wrong.

3. Do you think they were doing a task or a challenge? Are they carrying or transporting something?

I think they were looking for a checkpoint/clue? No, they didnt seem to be carrying anything... they were just rounding around as if they were looking for something...

4. How many couple you've seen? I know I am asking too much but can you describe each couple including what they were wearing that time?

I think we saw abt 3 - 4 couples... cant remember exact number....

*****Chami reconfirmed that she saw cameramen and audio men running with the racers

5. Can you please try to identify if you have seen some of these couples?? (I attached a picture by Andrew. That picture they were seen eating bugs)

Im sorry... it was really quite dark and we didnt get a good look at the couples.... but i think one couple was dark-skinned... looked like Indians ... but we could have been wrong. But i remember someone saying that they overheard someone else asking them what they were filming and the crew said it was some bollywood thing ... but they could have been lying to throw everyone off course ... not very sure....

*******Chami, took some pictures but all turned out black. Unfortunately, she deleted it in her digicam.

Thanks Chami. All the best.

Offline JonLover

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2008, 08:45:05 AM »
The dates are getting confusing.  :'(

Offline Anthonyctf

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2008, 09:50:43 AM »
Where did  I read that the sighting of Geoff and Tisha at Singapore Airport enroute to India was on 01 June 2008?

We have a picture suggesting teams checked in the evening of 29 May 2008 at Blake Pier.
Then, on the following day, they were in Macau?

And the Indian blogger who saw Tisha and Geoff told us that they were in Singapore Airport from Hong Kong on 01 June 2008.
Regarding, Peach's post about Baguio as a possible starting point, it's not true as per my friends who are living there. I asked my friends to ask people working at Manor Hotel if there was really a shooting of TAR there. They denied it.

hey, i studied there for 2 years so I can say the place is wonderful. Peach you would really love it.

I think the teams could in Macau at 30-5-08 :wohoo:
The teams are checked in in the evening of 29 May 2008 at Blake Pier. When the 12 hours rest time past .
They were start the new leg at around 30-5-08 in the morning(4:00~7:00)at Blake Pier
From Blake Pier to the Turbo Jet Pier is around 1hour so the teams will on the Turbo Jet at 5:00~8:00(Turbo Jet is 24 hours open)
Turbo Jet from HK to Macau takes about 1 hour 15minutes
If the first stop at Macau is The Macau Tower
From Macau Pier to Macau Tower takes around 15~30minutes(After 5:30 the teams can be in Macau Tower)
hk34wong haven't talk about the time he/she meeted the teams
Macau Tower open at 11:00 (TAR11 have told it)
So I thinkthe teams are allowed in Macau Tower at 30-5-08

About the Indian blogger who saw Tisha and Geoff told us that they were in Singapore Airport from Hong Kong on 01 June 2008.
The teams finished Macau leg at 30-5-08/31-5-08
The next leg start at 31-5-08/1-6-08
And the teams knew that their next destination is Singapore
Macau airport is so little planes so the teams need to go to the HK airport to fly to Singapore
(Just like TAR11 The four teams need to go to Guam The teams were go to HK airport)
So it is fit of the Indian blogger :hearts:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2008, 10:50:11 AM »
Thanks Anthony! I think you are absolutely right and I see no problem whatsoever with Macau and our timeline--I think it fits perfectly!

Here's what puddin and I had previously speculated re the Timeline:

Leg 1: starts in Beijing on May 19 with teams spotted leaving Beijing at the airport on May 20; on their way to:

Leg 2: teams arrive in Bangkok on May 20 and are seen eating bugs in Khao San Road, pitstop night of 5/20 to departure 5/21 (cannot rule out an extended pitstop here until 5/22)

Leg 3?: unknown location 5/21-5/22 vs extended pitstop in Bangkok until 5/22

Leg ?:  Chiang Mai 5/22-5/23 tasks to include something extreme

Leg?: Saigon 5/23 to 5/24 (possible +1 due to travel or extended pitstop)

Leg ?: Hue 5/24 to 5/25 or 5/25 to 5/26

Leg?: unknown 5/26-27

Leg?: Hong Kong 5/28 to 5/29 with departure 5/29 to ??

So we can confirm HK 5/28 to PitStop 5/29 and departure 5/30 for Macau.

I too just rechecked all our TAR 11 Macau info and the TurboJets schedule shows HK to Macau in 55 minutes, with an easy return directly to the HK airport if needed.

So I agree w/ Anthony that a morning trip to Macau on the 30th is totally possible.

However, I have no info on a June 1 departure to India that I can find? Did I miss something? All of our data pinpointed that Singapore to India sighting to have been on May 31, as far as I know.

But this too should be easy to fit in...

Tasks Macau 5/30, Pitstop, early AM departure via HK to Singapore on 5/31.

I'm sure apskip can show us the available flights, but I would expect that there are plenty.

It makes that supposed sighting of Allen Wu w/ his family in Singapore on 5/30 perhaps more unlikely however... although perhaps he could have left after the Pitstop and gone on.  :duno:

And thanks JonLover! I had already given up on Baguio--but very regretfully as it looked like a great place to have a leg!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »
Now moving on back to Saigon:

The dates are getting confusing.  :'(

I agree!

Here's where we will have to a little changing around in our speculated times, but it is very nice to get confirmation of the dates!

I must admit though that I don't understand why they would do a leg in Saigon and then go to Chiang Mai and then return to Hue? That seems a little funny routing to me. I wonder if Saigon will actually turn out to be our race after all? But in any case, here's how I see that possibly working....

Leg 1: starts in Beijing on May 19 with teams spotted leaving Beijing at the airport on May 20; on their way to:

Leg 2: teams arrive in Bangkok on May 20 and are seen eating bugs in Khao San Road, pitstop night of 5/20 to departure 5/21 (cannot rule out an extended pitstop here until 5/22)

Leg 3?: unknown location becomes Saigon 5/21-5/22 vs extended pitstop in Bangkok until 5/22

Leg ?:  Chiang Mai 5/22-5/23 tasks to include something extreme add a possible extended Pitstop here?

Leg?: Saigon 5/23 to 5/24 (possible +1 due to travel or extended pitstop)

Leg ?: Hue 5/24 to 5/25 or 5/25 to 5/26

Leg?: unknown 5/26-27 (possibly Taiwan here??)

Leg?: Hong Kong 5/28 to 5/29 (Pitstop 5/29 PM) with departure 5/30 to Macau.

Leg?: Macau 5/30 to AM 5/31

Leg?: departure Macau to Cochin, India via Singapore AM 5/31

So I do think on paper this can work but others will need to say if the airline routing is possible to confirm this. I just find the routing to be strange. :lol:

RFF's Golden Rule: