Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 175632 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2008, 09:28:45 AM »
Hey what about this ....live eviction wednesday then a quick hoh comp to determine final hoh then an immediate eviction leaving F2..That is doable just not having a 3 comp hoh....tada, we could do this all day and probably never figure it out  (:;)
delightful just delightful

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2008, 09:38:02 AM »
Hey what about this ....live eviction wednesday then a quick hoh comp to determine final hoh then an immediate eviction leaving F2..That is doable just not having a 3 comp hoh....tada, we could do this all day and probably never figure it out  (:;)

The only problem with that scenario is Julie told us we would see an eviction (not necessarily live) on Tuesday.

I'm expecting the POV ceremony, siren, immediate vote to evict.  But my predictions this season have been about as accurate as a politician's promise.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2008, 09:41:55 AM »
I totally missed that bhazelwood, I didn't hear Tuesday...but that makes sense. I checked on the BB9 thing on tv and it has noma and food comp for tuesday which we already know there was no food comp but maybe airing the luxury comp. I'm like you who knows :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2008, 09:51:51 AM »
Who knows EXACTLY what Julie said??

I thought Julie said something like Join me here on Tuesday to see who your Final 3 are?? (I need to rewatch this for sure though)

That would fit if there is an eviction Sunday....

But hey--I never know what is happening when--I'm just along for whatever! :colors :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2008, 10:00:38 AM »
copied from Puddin' in Show commentary

Julie- who will Ryan nominate for eviction ? find out Sunday at 8 then I'll be back Tuesday at 9 (live show) to see who makes it to the final 3 and on Wed. at 8 the final HOH is crowned live he or she will single  handily cast the sole vote in the last eviction of the season thereby choosing who will sit by them in the final 2.

Julie did not say live, we  were assuming because of exit interview etc...- so not sure?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2008, 10:04:45 AM »

Julie- who will Ryan nominate for eviction ? find out Sunday at 8 then I'll be back Tuesday at 9 (live show) to see who makes it to the final 3 and on Wed. at 8 the final HOH is crowned live he or she will single  handily cast the sole vote in the last eviction of the season thereby choosing who will sit by them in the final 2.

Julie did not say live, we  were assuming because of exit interview etc...- so not sure?
Thanks queeny so we can gather from all this it will be a normal hoh comp no 3 part comp.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2008, 10:05:50 AM »

Thanks queeny so we can gather from all this it will be a normal hoh comp no 3 part comp.

IDK Kitkat- It is definatly out of the norm-so who knows? :duno:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2008, 10:16:35 AM »

I inserted (live show) should have had a ? that was my speculation sorry. I think POV ceremony today or tomorrow, prob tomorrow then eviction follows, filmed for Tuesday Sheila or Sharon whatever the case maybe, I guess we'll know soon enough like if the suitcases show up in the storage room today or tonight.

btw I think Adam will vote Sheila out, just another opinion of mine from what I gathered on the feeds.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2008, 10:32:21 AM »
I inserted (live show) should have had a ? that was my speculation sorry. I think POV ceremony today or tomorrow, prob tomorrow then eviction follows, filmed for Tuesday Sheila or Sharon whatever the case maybe, I guess we'll know soon enough like if the suitcases show up in the storage room today or tonight.

btw I think Adam will vote Sheila out, just another opinion of mine from what I gathered on the feeds.

Thanks for clearing that up puddin  :tup: I also think Adam will axe Sheila, it's just smart gameplay :'(

It sounds like between Sunday's POV ceremony at the house (CBS is airing the Noms) and Wednesday's CBS live show, there will be an eviction, and the three final comps for final HOH.

If Tuesday is not live and I think Julie would have said so the eviction will probably be right after the POV ceremony Sunday I like the siren theory and then air on CBS Tues.

Then they have four days (Sun after eviction, Mon, Tues or Wed) for the 3 comps that lead to the live crowning of the HOH on Wed night.  Immediately after crowning, HOH picks final 2!
 :happy: :cheer: :hoot: :hyper: :ya3: :bounce :jumpy: :yess: :wohoo:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 11:17:39 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2008, 10:37:54 AM »

If he boots Sheila, then I hope he goes next because that is what he will deserve for not keeping Sheila who has had his back the entire game and believes his BS about kids!  :snicker:

AND will probably make it possible for a Sharon win which would be OK with me too!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »
Along time ago, I picked Adam and Sharon for F2, I don't remember when-maybe the week they became singles I think.  Not that I thought it would happen, but those werre the 2 people I wanted to see in the end-at the time they were huge underdogs.

Anyway< I am just happy to see they made F4.  If they do make F2- I will be shocked, but you never know.  I just think out of everyone that has been in the house, these 2 are the most authentically caring people-not that that has anything to do with good game play-just that I liked them.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2008, 11:11:03 AM »
EIGHT MORE DAYS!!

Hurry up....put this misery to an end!

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Saturday 4/19
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »
I honesty hope that Adam is just playing Ryan still.
as Ryan, pretty much sliped up last night and told Adam, he would be quarentee'd in the final 2 if Shellia is knocked out this week, as he knows, he Sharon would take Ryan to the final 2.
If she stays.
and why would Ryan take Adam to the final two,when it would more than likely, be Adam who gets most the votes from the jury.
I just hope Adam was just putting on an act to Ryan last night when he swore on his moms life he would vote out big shellia for him, that would be the biggest mistake ever made in the game if he did that.But like Adam said last night, Shellia gave him every reason to vote her out, but, then again Ryan gave him every reason last night to vote out Sharon.
I hope Adam is smart, and votes out Sharon as it would be two against 1 in the house gunning for Ryan, and Ryan prob wont win HOH again.Adam would litterally screw him self, if he evicts Shellia for Ryan and it would be the dumbest move in BB history to screw him self.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »
Adam will EVICT Sheila. He is money hungry and knows he has no chance in hell winning against her.

The boys know that if either one of them is up against Sharon in F2, she is already guaranteed three votes (Josh, James and Chelsia) and they would get the other 4. (I wouldn't count on it now, Natalie's pissed she got evicted and just might give a vote to Sharon, just as Sheila would too if she gets evicted next)

The boys are obviously not thinking it out right....just go how dumb they are.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »
Adam will EVICT Sheila. He is money hungry and knows he has no chance in hell winning against her.

The boys know that if either one of them is up against Sharon in F2, she is already guaranteed three votes (Josh, James and Chelsia) and they would get the other 4. (I wouldn't count on it now, Natalie's pissed she got evicted and just might give a vote to Sharon, just as Sheila would too if she gets evicted next)

I agree with you Will, Adam knows he cannot win against Sheila his best bet is Ryan.

fwiw ~
MONDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

Maggie Rodriguez, Harry Smith, and Russ Mitchell will anchor THE EARLY SHOW from New York. Dave Price will bring us the weather from our New York studio. Julie Chen is on assignment.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/10/04/broadcasts/main64925.shtml?source=search_story

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2008, 11:43:57 AM »
Very cool Puddin'- good scoop!  We are gonna put you in the news room! :lol: :thankyou:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
lmao Queeny

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2008, 11:50:26 AM »

I agree with you Will, Adam knows he cannot win against Sheila his best bet is Ryan.

fwiw ~
MONDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

Maggie Rodriguez, Harry Smith, and Russ Mitchell will anchor THE EARLY SHOW from New York. Dave Price will bring us the weather from our New York studio. Julie Chen is on assignment.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/10/04/broadcasts/main64925.shtml?source=search_story

The boys figured that out last night.  They know it's a guaranteed loss against Sharon for either one of them.  That's why neither of them will worry anymore if Adam boots Sheila.  They only have a chance of the $500,000 if the two boys go.  They don't have to worry because they each really want a CHANCE to win, so it HAS to be the boys as F2, so neither would pick Sharon.

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2008, 11:55:34 AM »
He would still be dumb to vote her out right now, Ryan played both sides, more than Adam ever did, Ryan would get MORE of the votes over Adam if Ryan stays any longer. His best bet would be to evict Sharon.
I believe his loyality to Sheila will be the same as weeks ago, Adam told Sheila, he should trust him more than anyone.
I really believe he is playing Ryan still. I dont think he is going to vote out Sheila, as Adam stated two nights ago, why would Sharon pick him over Ryan to stay in final 2. Im just looking at all sides of the fence.

Offline LoveToHateIt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2008, 11:56:31 AM »
Now that the 1 person I did NOT want to win anything (GNAT) is out, I don't really have a passionate preferance.   I am leaning towards not the boyz just because of they way they speak about others - nasty boyz.   Hoping this isn't how they really behave in life, but whatever.  Just like to believe certain personal topics are off limits to fodder or public discussion.  Not relating to gameplay, I personally like Sharon and Sheila and how they've carried themselves ... yes, Shel yaks alot, but she seems to have a good heart.  Sharon has been labeled boring, but hey, not everyone has interesting stories about Vegas strip joints.  Loyalty to family and country (which is her life) is much more admirable to me.  Guess I've never been into the "gameplay" aspect - my favs always lean towards how I perceive them as people and how that impression changes throughout the game.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2008, 12:02:30 PM »
Adam SWORE on his mother's life last night to Ryan that he will EVICT Sheila. He has never swore anything like that the whole season so he's gonna follow through.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2008, 12:06:28 PM »
Adam SWORE on his mother's life last night to Ryan that he will EVICT Sheila. He has never swore anything like that the whole season so he's gonna follow through.

Adam is worried about saving his ass. He is afraid that Ryan will win final hoh cause he knows that sheila cant so it would depend on adam to save his own rear. Adam may be playing us he may just vote sharon out which would be the best move for him gameplay wise JMO

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2008, 12:20:06 PM »
Everyone who has been laughing about the Fred Flintstone comparison to Ryan.  This is from Jen's own pictures on MySpace and right here on Jen's BB9 page.  Happy Halloween Fred!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »
 :funny:  good work TS

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
Adam is very sensitive by nature and he will never swear on his mother's life and then flip on it. Sheila will be evicted next. He is looking for a guarantee of the final two spot and know he cannot be up against her.