The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (759/966) > >>

dryedmangoez:
Watching the Olympics, I saw a commercial for American Ninja Warrior: USA vs The World. Made me think of the idea of TAR doing something like that and Aus vs NZ. Maybe a TAR US vs The World. Either all All-Stars or all new teams.

I know the hurdle before was the passports and visas and such. But now with teams being released from the airport at the same time and mandatory/provided flights, I think that takes care of any logistical concerns about the fairness of different passports.

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on February 14, 2018, 10:37:42 PM ---Watching the Olympics, I saw a commercial for American Ninja Warrior: USA vs The World. Made me think of the idea of TAR doing something like that and Aus vs NZ. Maybe a TAR US vs The World. Either all All-Stars or all new teams.

I know the hurdle before was the passports and visas and such. But now with teams being released from the airport at the same time and mandatory/provided flights, I think that takes care of any logistical concerns about the fairness of different passports.

--- End quote ---

I have been thinking about something similar for a while!

What about The Amazing Race: Northern vs Southern

Northern Hemisphere teams vs Southern Hemisphere. 12 teams, 12 legs, each leg takes place in the country and city one team is from! Never gunna happen, but been thinking for this idea for AGES!!!

claude_24hrs:
Love your idea, BB. I would bet The Amazing Race 31: USA vs. Canada similar to ill-fated The Amazing Race Australia 3: Australia vs. New Zealand.

12 teams in 12 legs, 6 newbie USA teams and 6 returning Canadian teams from past seasons of The Amazing Race Canada.

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on February 14, 2018, 11:18:59 PM ---Love your idea, BB. I would bet The Amazing Race 31: USA vs. Canada similar to ill-fated The Amazing Race Australia 3: Australia vs. New Zealand.

12 teams in 12 legs, 6 USA newbie teams and 6 returning Canadian competitors from The Amazing Race Canada.

--- End quote ---

Yes!! This could be another option! <3333

Declive:
I would like to see it, but only from English speaking countries.

Could be interesting to see US x Great Britain once, but i would rather see it like this:

6 teams from the US
6 teams from the World (Australia, Bahamas, Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand and Nigeria)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version