The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (693/966) > >>

TARUSAFan:
My wishes right now is that:

1. Amazing Race gets renewed for more seasons until it reaches the 100-country visit. Currently it stands at 88 countries.

2. It gets a way better timeslot, this is a family show.

3. Get major sponsors again, like Hertz car rental company for self-driving involved legs.

4. Cast a combination of "normal" people and a few "famous" people into the mix with diversity (Asians, Hispanics, African-Americans, European descent). We need moms, middle-aged married people, grandparents, astronauts, chefs, plus-size people, military-related people, olympians. It must be relatable to all age demographics, shapes, race, etc..

5. Aggressive marketing on part of the producers to get the show buzzing.

Platrium:
Not to mess with the wishlist, but we just had 4 military related people this season (and 2 cops if that counts).

ZBC Company:
i wish we have new africa countries like Uganda .

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: ZBC Company on May 06, 2017, 04:35:47 AM ---i wish we have new africa countries like Uganda .

--- End quote ---

The reason why TAR doesn't go to Africa, is because the countries are pretty dangerous. Some countries also have some terrible diseases.

Still, it's a very good cheap place to visit.

Zack.:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 06, 2017, 02:18:04 AM ---Not to mess with the wishlist, but we just had 4 military related people this season (and 2 cops if that counts).

--- End quote ---

We also had a butcher and a professional snowboarder :tup:

Also regarding Africa there are a handful of countries that just Are Not Safe to visit but I think the greater issue is that there's little infrastructure in many of them (and in fact some of them are rather expensive because of it). I would say Uganda is a good country safe for their worrysome stances on human rights but that's a separate issue.

Rwanda, Benin/Togo, Lesotho and Swaziland (the latter two with South Africa) would be great to host two legs IMO. You could even squeak out a leg or two in Kenya or Egypt if planned properly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version