The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (692/966) > >>

ZBC Company:
if someone do me route that has AregtinaX2 Brazil FranceX2 Germany RussiaX2 Aremina X2 Japan

Platrium:
Good ol' TAR with no cast gimmicks please for TAR30. :hoot:

Zack.:

--- Quote from: Zack. on April 22, 2017, 08:19:09 PM ---I'd take 11 great legs over 12 mediocre ones.

Not to mention the 11 leg seasons tended to be more creative - 12 had a bunch of random countries while 13 had a bunch of new and challenging tasks in old countries  :bunny

--- End quote ---

Going off of that, here's The Amazing Race 30: Keep Hope Alive edition. I did the research and gound that this fits #11legs21days like TAR 12 and 13 without a 'keep racing' leg.

LEG 1 - Los Angeles, CA to Tokyo, Japan
LEG 2 - to Tokyo, Japan
So...this is equal parts #budget and trying to get a good Tokyo leg in (for perspective, the city has been visited 4 times and had 0 good legs welp)

LEG 3 - to Vang Vieng, Laos
90% sure this leg exists but still! Bus sides in SE Asia tend to be great (if TAR 1, 2 and 19 aren't enough then TARA 1 <3) and this necessitated a roughly 10 hour one yay

LEG 4 - Ein Gedi, Israel
So this really could be done anywhere in the Middle East (Al Wafrah in Kuwait <3 Jebel Sands in Oman <3 Petra <3) but this set of countries works with Israel so here we are! NEL bc there are camels :)

LEG 5 - Eindhoven, Netherlands
Teeeeeeeechnically this is the only Eurpean leg so I see no reason for it not to be somewhere. Let it be the gnome leg assuming we still do these things, given them a car in AMS and let the fun commence  :bunny

LEG 6 - Ilulissat, Greenland
LEG 7 - Sisimiut, Greenland

I don't know i it's truly possible to make two legs in Greenland but if we can somehow manage two legs in:
- the Botswanan bush
- Swedish/Norwegian Lapland
- (ostensibly two in) Zanzibar
- Sabah in Malaysua

then two in Greenland shouldn't be an issue. The -second- of the two starts with an ~*Intersection*~ and charter helicopters and like...two ARIs followed by a regular Detour, RB,and NEL <3

LEG 8: Mahebourg (but really most of), Mauritius
So this was a fun leg originally in TAR 10 with the teams being routed several thousand miles out of the way just to get there <3 followed by manual drive <3 on the left side <3 aaaaand this leg basically does all of that AND eliminated someone too  :bunny

LEG 9: Malkerns, Swaziland
So the only way teams are able to fly this route is by waiting 10 hours at JNB but...that's Subsaharan Africa amirite? This ends up a self-drive leg even though it's a small distance because...

LEG 10: Johannesburg, South Africa
...they get to DRIVE to Johannesburg which is enough to have a night leg for the first time...ever? Johannesburg is a global city with plenty of history, which means we can treat it like Paris or London or Rome, to say nothing of how those legs actually turned out.

LEG 11: Atlanta, GA
At first this was solely to have the finish line on top of Stone Mountain but that's asking for a lawsuit so...peach's house? :) There's plenty of things to do since they did all of three things last time? In my mind there's a clue that sends them to one if the numerous Peachtrees because I'm terrible and, assuming CBS wouldn't mind the competition, a task at CNN. <3

Platrium:
Not exactly a wish, but it would be so cool to have a season full of teams with both members of the team having the same name. :lol:

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: RealityFan11 on May 05, 2017, 05:58:09 PM ---My sister has a friend who got me some inside route-spoilers. The people who make the route nd design the tasks are considering these 4 countries for if 30 does happen: Switzerland, Germany, Japan, Australia. If its true, these places should make up about 6 legs

--- End quote ---

This sounds interesting. Switzerland should have one leg, Germany could have two, Japan could only have one and Australia MUST have two!

Anyway, this sounds good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version