Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1554666 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!

Leg 01: Los Angeles, California to Tacna, Peru
Leg 02: Tacna, Peru to  El Alto, Bolivia
Leg 03: El Alto, Bolivia to La Paz, Bolivia 
Leg 04: La Paz, Bolivia to Ushuaia, Argentina
Leg 05: Ushuaia, Argentina to Buenos Aires, Argentina
Leg 06: Buenos Aires, Argentina to Tozeur, Tunisia
Leg 07: Tozeur, Tunisia to Tunis, Tunisia
Leg 08: Tunis, Tunisia to Esztergom, Hungary
Leg 09: Esztergom, Hungary to Budapest, Hungary
Leg 10: Budapest, Hungary to Semarang,  Indonesia
Leg 11: Semarang,  Indonesia to Kingston, Norfolk Island
Leg 12: Kingston, Norfolk Island to Apia, Samoa
Leg 13: Apia, Samoa to Koloa, Hawaii

how many miles and km is this

Great work Zac! 2 legs in Bolivia, 2 legs in Tunisia, 2 legs in Hungary, Norfolk Island and Samoa visited for the first time AND A FINISH LINE IN HAWAII IS JUST :colors ALL ROUND!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Great work Zac! 2 legs in Bolivia, 2 legs in Tunisia, 2 legs in Hungary, Norfolk Island and Samoa visited for the first time AND A FINISH LINE IN HAWAII IS JUST :colors ALL ROUND!

i am just wait for pi tell miles and km so could do teams for ZTAR 66

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
IS THI THE ROUTE FOR ZTAR66 ZAC???

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Pi

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member
31,500 mi
50,750 km
“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member

Semarang actually has likely the same culture as Yogyakarta in S19... I think it will be a great route if the Indonesian legs are located outside the Java island. Just try Padang or Medan (in Sumatra), Manado or Makassar (in Sulawesi), Banjarmasin (in Borneo), or even Papua!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
In reply to the recent posts…

I actually want to see a leg in Chengdu, China. :colors

Even though TAR made so many poorly designed Japanese legs, I don't think I'm getting sick of Japan. :lol: Although I'd love to see other places too, like Hokkaido island or Okinawa. :colors I'm pretty sure there's more to Japan than what we've seen in TAR.

TAR should give Laos and Belize another chance. :hoot: The cancelled legs weren't their faults.

I also wanna see winter legs not in Europe, though I can't remember how many there were falling to this category. ???

Offline LUZERNLIO

• RFF Not So Newbie

Even though TAR made so many poorly designed Japanese legs, I don't think I'm getting sick of Japan. :lol: Although I'd love to see other places too, like Hokkaido island or Okinawa. :colors I'm pretty sure there's more to Japan than what we've seen in TAR.

TAR should give Laos and Belize another chance. :hoot: The cancelled legs weren't their faults.

I also wanna see winter legs not in Europe, though I can't remember how many there were falling to this category. ???
PANDA PANDA PANDA!  Don't  forget Brunei!     

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster

I still can't understand why they cancelled the Laos and Belize legs. It's just really sad. Hopefully, they BOTH get visited in TAR30!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 05:29:56 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster

I still can't understand why they cancelled the Laos and Belize legs. It's just really sad. Hopefully, they BOTH get visited in TAR30!

Laos had mudslides and Belize had a hurricane so for the safety of the racers the legs were moved

Oh. That's complety understandable then. Since it is safe now, THEY CAN GO!

Offline LUZERNLIO

• RFF Not So Newbie

Laos had mudslides and Belize had a hurricane so for the safety of the racers the legs were moved
could you tell me which season? where to replace them?

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster

In S19, Laos was meant to be visited, that why the second Thaiand leg was weird. S25 was meant to go to Belize but it was replaced by the Virgin Islands.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Please don't mention the Virgin Islands  :groan: (:;) blahblah :ascared :gaah:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
The Roadblock was amazing, idek what you mean :lol:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
^S25 is wrong. It was Season 8....

Oh yeah I forgot it was meant to be in S8! But I've heard it was meant to be in S25 too. Maybe that was a false theory. Peach?  :funny:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
so questoin is norfolk island a country or part of austrillia just like hong koong

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster

I guess I liked when they jumped off the cliff. However, they should of visited the Bahamas, or a Caribbean nation

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
so questoin is norfolk island a country or part of austrillia just like hong koong

Norfolk is an AUSTRALIAN EXTERNAL TERRITORY.
(Just like Puerto Rico, I think)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

I guess I liked when they jumped off the cliff. However, they should of visited the Bahamas, or a Caribbean nation

The US Virgin Islands ARE in the Carribean.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook

The US Virgin Islands ARE in the Carribean.

Technically, the US Virgin Islands are part of the USA as an insular territory. The others are American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 12:21:51 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Ok,

My point was that I didn't like the US Virgin Islands being featured on TAR25. This was my OPINON.

I understand that others liked it, but I didn't.

Enough said from me

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'd probably make a leg (or two) in Guatemala before Belize but that's just me :-)

A shame Mexico City was used in TAR 28 because Mexico City - Antigua - Lake Atitlan would've been a pretty good run of countries if they were trying to save money.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'd probably make a leg (or two) in Guatemala before Belize but that's just me :-)

A shame Mexico City was used in TAR 28 because Mexico City - Antigua - Lake Atitlan would've been a pretty good run of countries if they were trying to save money.

Guatemala and Belize would look great on TAR30!

Offline LUZERNLIO

• RFF Not So Newbie

In S19, Laos was meant to be visited, that why the second Thaiand leg was weird. S25 was meant to go to Belize but it was replaced by the Virgin Islands.
Thank you! Do you know when TAR30 start?  :conf:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

In S19, Laos was meant to be visited, that why the second Thailand leg was weird. S25 was meant to go to Belize but it was replaced by the Virgin Islands.

INCORRECT. Please be careful about stating things as facts without checking to be sure they are correct. Next thing you know, I see "RFF says..."   :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.