The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (422/966) > >>

dryedmangoez:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on December 17, 2014, 02:57:22 PM ---Not sure exactly where this goes but I heard about the USA looking to normalize relations with Cuba, could that mean that the US version of TAR could finally go to Cuba in the near future?

--- End quote ---
That was my first thought when I heard the news too.

---

I just remembered how the Trendy Connections Road Block has been done 3 times now AND by TARUS.  It brings me back to my incessant and annoying wish for TARUS to do Pig or Jig.   :cmaslol  If TARUS and Active TV think a simple sewing task is worthy, they MUST do Pig or Jig when (IF?!) they return to the Philippines  :xmas146

dryedmangoez:
Philimination had a great idea in the TAR26 Bitch, Moan and Squeal Thread.

A Blood vs Water type of twist would be much more interesting and less a deviation of the TAR format.

How about making it seem like they're doing another Family Edition, asking for teams of 4 to apply.  But then at the Starting Line, Phil drops the bomb that the teams will be split up and they must decide which 2 will Race with each other.  Essentially, each family of 4 will be split and must race as separate 2-person teams.  So 6 families split into 12 teams. 

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on December 20, 2014, 01:59:27 AM ---Philimination had a great idea in the TAR26 Bitch, Moan and Squeal Thread.

A Blood vs Water type of twist would be much more interesting and less a deviation of the TAR format.

How about making it seem like they're doing another Family Edition, asking for teams of 4 to apply.  But then at the Starting Line, Phil drops the bomb that the teams will be split up and they must decide which 2 will Race with each other.  Essentially, each family of 4 will be split and must race as separate 2-person teams.  So 6 families split into 12 teams.

--- End quote ---

That could be an interesting twist but I forsee what happened in TAR 24 happening a lot with answer sharing.

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on December 20, 2014, 02:44:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on December 20, 2014, 01:59:27 AM ---Philimination had a great idea in the TAR26 Bitch, Moan and Squeal Thread.

--- End quote ---

That could be an interesting twist but I forsee what happened in TAR 24 happening a lot with answer sharing.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I foresee it too... :cmas11

But, that could be interesting IF the Yield/U-Turn appears in every leg is back. :cmaslol Maybe we'll see some Yield/U-Turn decisions made because of their fellow family was U-Turned/Yielded. I foresee some revenge U-Turn/Yield. :cmas32:

Hysha:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on December 17, 2014, 04:27:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: SamualDude on December 17, 2014, 02:57:22 PM ---Not sure exactly where this goes but I heard about the USA looking to normalize relations with Cuba, could that mean that the US version of TAR could finally go to Cuba in the near future?

--- End quote ---
That was my first thought when I heard the news too.
--- End quote ---

Me too.  :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version