Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5  (Read 228177 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »
Patty, Good Job!

Another way is easy too, after you have the reply open if you look down at the posts below the reply window, there should be an option to insert the quote. (I admit it took me a LONG time to notice that.)

Last ditch effort, in the body of the reply, add brackets [.quote] xxxxxx [./quote] paste the part you want to quote inside the brackets. (Take the . out though.)

(Thanks for helping her NCbb!!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2008, 05:45:48 PM »
Patty, Good Job!

Another way is easy too, after you have the reply open if you look down at the posts below the reply window, there should be an option to insert the quote. (I admit it took me a LONG time to notice that.)

Last ditch effort, in the body of the reply, add brackets [.quote] xxxxxx [./quote] paste the part you want to quote inside the brackets. (Take the . out though.)

no problem..It was fun :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2008, 05:46:03 PM »
These are some lazy boring people. just when i thought james was gonna rock the house everything died down! :'(
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2008, 05:51:06 PM »
These are some lazy boring people. just when i thought james was gonna rock the house everything died down! :'(

I hope he gives Nat hell before he goes, and lets her know that no one on the jury is voting for her & after he tells Matt she is lying about the beejays, he won't vote for her for sure.
I would love to see them get some booze tonight so James can start on her "dumb, fat, no common sense, lying arse".

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2008, 05:53:53 PM »
Patty, Good Job!

Thanks to you both, I think I got it now! :tup: :yess:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2008, 05:56:42 PM »
[b]FROM THE FEEDS
sass

Big Brother Updaters
RFF Frantic Poster    Re: BB9 Live Feed updates Sunday 4/6 « Reply #328 on: Today at 06:52:04 PM » Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silence except for Nat saying that judging by the shade it is probably 3:30, she is close it is almost 4, but that is a good guess. 

Not much happening here.
[/b]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Maybe she judges everything by the shade and by some fluke just gets some things right  :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »

I hope he gives Nat hell before he goes, and lets her know that no one on the jury is voting for her & after he tells Matt she is lying about the beejays, he won't vote for her for sure.
I would love to see them get some booze tonight so James can start on her "dumb, fat, no common sense, lying arse".

why wait till the booze arives??  get her rattled now then she'll down the wine like crazy and be soo twisted she may get physical!!(well i can only hope!!)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2008, 06:03:30 PM »
[b]FROM THE FEEDS
sass

Big Brother Updaters
RFF Frantic Poster    Re: BB9 Live Feed updates Sunday 4/6 « Reply #328 on: Today at 06:52:04 PM » Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silence except for Nat saying that judging by the shade it is probably 3:30, she is close it is almost 4, but that is a good guess. 

Not much happening here.
[/b]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Maybe she judges everything by the shade and by some fluke just gets some things right  :duno:

yeah but does she know which direction WEST is??  :funny:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2008, 06:06:07 PM »

why wait till the booze arives??  get her rattled now then she'll down the wine like crazy and be soo twisted she may get physical!!(well i can only hope!!)

She won't get physical. She has a fear of her boob being popped.
Adam grabbed her up to make her kiss the photo of Matt and she was screaming "you're going to pop my boob"...(guess he was squeezing a little too tight). That makes me know she would not get physical..
but I would like for Sheila to get a chance to see more of her true colors. ;)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2008, 06:07:45 PM »
[b]FROM THE FEEDS
sass

Big Brother Updaters

Not much happening here.
[/b]

yeah but does she know which direction WEST is??  :funny:
Yeah I am sure she knows it is the capital of the state of North Virginia :groan:

Of course she doesn't know which way west is. If she did the wicked witch would GO HOME already!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »
Whats funny is she told them that they shouldn't defend Sheila from James. Isn't that a little bit of the same thing? Sharon or Ryan HAVE to get HOH and they have to win POV. Or else I am done with this show. I can not take another week of Natalie getting her way. No freaking way. She was like "Sharon has to go next because she is in on it". Oh your little heiness, so isn't everyone in that damn house because they are all sick of you.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »
I'm sorry but I really don't think an implant can burst if squeezed..no matter how hard. hell we would have heard of it  already through the tabloids if that could happen.. plus with all her" research" she did I'm sure that's one base that was covered!!
NAT to DOCTOR" will these be ok if i were to squeeze them to get milk out of them?"
Doctor"-" let me check"   :groan:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »
She does that for attention. Heck my family jokes with me about mine and they are real :lol3: I know TMI!!!! :funny:

So is basically the only one left against Natalie is Sheila? Sharon/Ryan always talk about her - also to Adam so I know its real. Adam talks bad about her as well back to Ryan, but just has to play it cool I think. And then there is Sheila.

But America LOVES her :res:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »
Evil side says... maybe James will get in Nat's face and she will hit HIM. BAM, 9999999999  :snics:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2008, 06:47:10 PM »
I guess i'll just have to watch BBAD in the morning(tivo)  to see the drama, if there is any.   They are just too simple of a group. BB gave them remote control cars.. couldn't they get them an adult game like twister??  :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »
Evil side says... maybe James will get in Nat's face and she will hit HIM. BAM, 9999999999  :snics:

TL you put one too many "9's" in there!! that might thow her off!!  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »
OOPPS!!! Natalie it's 999999999! Nine! Dun!

:funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2008, 07:06:10 PM »
OOPPS!!! Natalie it's 999999999! Nine! Dun!

:funny:

Like I've said before you guys crack me up and are AWESOME!!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2008, 07:55:38 PM »
Even the show was boring tonight.......... :groan:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »
Even the show was boring tonight.......... :groan:

except for the part where James cried.

Now I have seen that twice and cried twice... :'(

I'm such a sap

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »
yeah I got teary this time too

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2008, 08:05:29 PM »
The order of keys pulled at the nomination ceremony on tonight's show were:

Natalie
Ryan
James

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2008, 08:13:17 PM »
I really wish Adam would stop digging for black gold

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2008, 08:14:30 PM »
Can I smack James?

Im so tired of his one more week bull****. Then they keep him, and then next week he is on the block and its one more week, just let me stay one more week. Then hes in the F3.

Is Sheila falling for this?

Sounds like the whole house is pissed at Natalie. Sheila just said she already thinks she has this game won, stupid little comments she makes.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »
James is an idiot and he's definitely leaving. Ryan/Natalie won't let him stay. He's done.

Honestly I think BB is trying everything they can to make him stay and it's reaaaally unfair. I know they need ratings but to be bias in the game is a bit over the edge.
Let's do this like Judas.